Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] APIS - The First Masternode Mediation Platform(Pre-sale in Feb.20th)  (Read 15625 times)
jess4ever

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:21:23 AM

Is it possible to charge users for using Apis service in the future? Can there be any fundraising, or annual subscription?
I do not think that conditions will change for investors. Especially for those who joined the ico stage
conditions can change at the end of ico, but it is better to listen to the answer of the representatives of Apis. I think they are not interested in changing the conditions so as not to spoil the image
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:59:23 AM

interesting project, it's a pity the input amount is quite large. Tell me, based on what the amount is set for a minimum investment?
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:32:27 PM

interesting project, it's a pity the input amount is quite large. Tell me, based on what the amount is set for a minimum investment?
I heard there will be a stage without a lower investment limit! That is, you can invest any amount! But in my opinion you lose some privilege.
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

Tomorrow is the last day of the preliminary stage. Hurry, the next stage will be with a higher bar.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:41:46 PM

For the general ICO there is no lower limit. Everyone decides for himself how much to invest. It's just that you do not get any bonuses, no privileges, nothing special.
manox.dave

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:42:04 PM

Is it possible to charge users for using Apis service in the future? Can there be any fundraising, or annual subscription?
I think that the conditions will remain forewarned, because if there are any changes in the less favorable side for investors, it will seriously damage the reputation of Apis
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

Can you tell me, what is this coin based on? Is it Ethereum dApp?
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:24:02 PM

It is a platform for working with smart contracts. Ether and bitcoin hybrid. I think so.
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:56:42 PM

It is a platform for working with smart contracts. Ether and bitcoin hybrid. I think so.
It’s a platform for masternode investing) Masternode based on DASH
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:21:56 PM

It’s a platform for masternode investing) Masternode based on DASH

You misunderstood the question. The man explained everything correctly to you, qtum combines bitcoin and ethereum
vkolotun

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:41:54 PM

It's a blockchain technology and cryptocurrency designed to facilitate the interoperability of major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as to make smart contracts more secure and easier to handle. Thats it.
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

It's a blockchain technology and cryptocurrency designed to facilitate the interoperability of major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as to make smart contracts more secure and easier to handle. Thats it.
OK, thanx guys. How do you think, is it profitable to invest in it?
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:01:37 PM

Yes, this is a very profitable coin. At the moment, its rate is only growing, and while it is not high, I recommend buying a couple of hundred coins, or better, in a year or a year and a half, maybe two, buy yourself a house Smiley)
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:19:08 PM

Any crypto currency now - it's profitable. But it is necessary to consider something. Already acting and stable crypto-currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. - they gained some stability, and investing in them you will not get a significant income. It is important to find a NEW promising currency - and then everything will turn out. I think Quantum is exactly what in a couple of years will make you rich.
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:31:10 PM

Any crypto currency now - it's profitable. But it is necessary to consider something. Already acting and stable crypto-currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. - they gained some stability, and investing in them you will not get a significant income. It is important to find a NEW promising currency - and then everything will turn out. I think Quantum is exactly what in a couple of years will make you rich.
All that you are discussing here, you can do through the Masternode. And invest in any coin, and withdraw in any currency, and even freeze funds in case of a problem.
Apis - all, that you need.
Ayupich

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:45:17 PM

All that you are discussing here, you can do through the Masternode. And invest in any coin, and withdraw in any currency, and even freeze funds in case of a problem.

Yes, Apis, of course, well done. But I don't understand the following: I can buy the crypto currency, wait until it grows in price, and then bring it back to dollars. Why do I need a masternode in such a case?
vkolotun

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

Yes, Apis, of course, well done. But I don't understand the following: I can buy the crypto currency, wait until it grows in price, and then bring it back to dollars. Why do I need a masternode in such a case?
If you just buy a crypto currency, then without guiding the course you will lose all your savings. With Apis, you can at a time when the price has gone down to freeze your funds until the price again rises - in this case, the loss of funds is minimized.
Nastenasl4stena

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:56:39 PM

Did some still not understand the whole charm of the APIS platform? Huh Huh
JamesJazz82

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:08:27 PM

Did some still not understand the whole charm of the APIS platform? Huh Huh
Here the question of desire, if you delve into the whole essence of the platform Apis, it will impress))
APIS_Tom

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:44:33 AM

Hello All:

My apologies for the late reply, as we have been extremely busy.

The meetup was VERY successful with many Korean investors joining us for the night.

Currently we have the video uploaded without any subtitles, so while we had interpreter translate for some part, we didn't for some other parts.

You can watch the entire intro sessions and the AMA on the following links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgQqhRbTRv8 The main session

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjWJRsBuswE  AMA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: