Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] APIS - The First Masternode Mediation Platform(Pre-sale in Feb.20th)  (Read 15629 times)
jess4ever

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

Will the work of the entire platform depend on the exchange rate? Now there is a sharp drop in the price of the crypto currency - is it threatening a Masternode?
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

Will the work of the entire platform depend on the exchange rate? Now there is a sharp drop in the price of the crypto currency - is it threatening a Masternode?
The market of crypto-currency has always been subject to serious volatility, but still it does not particularly threaten Masternode...
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

The market of crypto-currency has always been subject to serious volatility, but still it does not particularly threaten Masternode...
And how could this threaten Masternode? Here, against the backdrop of volatility, on the contrary, you can make good money, on time, selling the falling currency and buying the growing in the price Smiley
Ayupich

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:49:54 PM

And whether Apis will need a license to provide services related to investment activities?
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:50:20 PM

So i understand this project like a cloud mining. You buy part of masternode and have income. Since full masternode price is often huge, the project must be popular.
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:27:44 PM

So i understand this project like a cloud mining. You buy part of masternode and have income. Since full masternode price is often huge, the project must be popular.

Yeah, that’s right. Full price is very huge...
Not must be, it’s already very popular!
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:24:01 PM

Yeah, that’s right. Full price is very huge...
Not must be, it’s already very popular!
Where does the information on popularity come from? Does it matter from what country I am from? There will be no problems with withdrawal of funds?
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

Apis opens up new opportunities for making money on the Internet! I hope this can replace a permanent job ...
FrederickFarci

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

Apis opens up new opportunities for making money on the Internet! I hope this can replace a permanent job ...
In order for this to replace your work for you - you must be able to analyze the behavior curve of a course of the crypto currency so that it is profitable to invest in it when the price goes up and then withdraw funds in time.
CryptoLuck07

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:24:37 PM

I'm connecting to the issue of security. After all, at this stage you use only people's trust in you, because the further development of the project can be both successful and not very good. Therefore, the safety of funds must be at the proper level
FrederickFarci

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:46:55 PM

I'm connecting to the issue of security. After all, at this stage you use only people's trust in you, because the further development of the project can be both successful and not very good. Therefore, the safety of funds must be at the proper level
In the technology of blocking there will be no problems with the security of your funds, it exists for this.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:04:30 PM

I think I can not replace, but as an additional earnings, Apis can be considered. They have a system of freezing funds, which reduces the probability of loss.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:00:01 PM

Yes, with such support, the project should justify investing. The main thing is that there were no mistakes in the operations. In this project, I want to see active technical support.
Klennox

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:21:23 PM

Yes, with such support, the project should justify investing. The main thing is that there were no mistakes in the operations. In this project, I want to see active technical support.
Believe me, the APIS developers are professionals. They perfectly understand what people feel when investing their funds. Support will be at the highest level - I'm sure. But while it's too early, the project is under development. What can I say for sure - their investors will not leave offended Smiley
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:41:50 PM

Of course you can, just go into the study of the masternode. People around the world make money on this and do not sit in stuffy offices and do not carry heavy boxes. Wink Cheesy
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:52:37 PM

Of course you can, just go into the study of the masternode. People around the world make money on this and do not sit in stuffy offices and do not carry heavy boxes. Wink Cheesy
Yes, just monitor the behavior of the crypto currency in the exchange market, and analyze its further behavior. On the first couple I think it's better not to touch large coins, such as Bitcoin - his behavior is very unstable.
MaksonJoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:19:22 PM

Yes, just monitor the behavior of the crypto currency in the exchange market, and analyze its further behavior. On the first couple I think it's better not to touch large coins, such as Bitcoin - his behavior is very unstable.
But his schedule is easier to predict based on the fact that he had been in the market for a long time.
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:26:04 PM

For profitable investments in Masternode, I advise you to study more modern crypto-currencies, in which you can profitably invest and in a couple of years to put together a small capital. Benefit from APIS you can do it almost without fear for your means.
sharkman20

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:34:14 PM

For profitable investments in Masternode, I advise you to study more modern crypto-currencies, in which you can profitably invest and in a couple of years to put together a small capital. Benefit from APIS you can do it almost without fear for your means.
I agree with you that Apis is good because there is not much knowledge for this, unlike investments in the same stock exchange...
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

I agree with you that Apis is good because there is not much knowledge for this, unlike investments in the same stock exchange...
He forgives mistakes, so to speak. An excellent platform for starting an investor's career Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: