Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:21:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] APIS - The First Masternode Mediation Platform(Pre-sale in Feb.20th)  (Read 15625 times)
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

It seems to be an interesting project!It could be a good investiment!
Yes, great idea. However, what exactly will the developers earn after the launch of the platform? Will they take a commission for withdrawal and money entry?
developers as well as users will make money on the course of the crypto currency Smiley
Interest Ask. Maybe some of the investments into the Masternode will go to the developers?
Well of course they have a certain percentage of fees
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:49:22 PM

Yes, great idea. However, what exactly will the developers earn after the launch of the platform? Will they take a commission for withdrawal and money entry?
There is always a distribution of the invested funds between the developers, the team, the bounty, and the development of the project itself.
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

There is always a distribution of the invested funds between the developers, the team, the bounty, and the development of the project itself.
Usually about 40% of fees go to development, 30% - to encourage investors, and the remaining 30% to the team
evilcyclope

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

Interesting project! Has anyone already dealt with this? Already have an application or some test site?
Really hope for the soon appearance of the application. I do not understand - a worthwhile project or not? I really like the site and the activity of the team on the forum and in the telegraph. But so far no one has seen any developments ...
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

Interesting project! Has anyone already dealt with this? Already have an application or some test site?
Really hope for the soon appearance of the application. I do not understand - a worthwhile project or not? I really like the site and the activity of the team on the forum and in the telegraph. But so far no one has seen any developments ...
During the ICO are not required to show the achievements and so other.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:41:20 PM

Well, except for the site, nothing yet. But the site is good, informative and technological. You can see the work of a web designer.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

Well, except for the site, nothing yet. But the site is good, informative and technological. You can see the work of a web designer.
Well, a good site doesn't mean anything. However, most projects can not even be done with it.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:33:35 PM

Well, a good site doesn't mean anything. However, most projects can not even be done with it.
That's it. It is clear that the project is not illusory. All information is in the public domain, as well as reports on any failures and errors. All news and changes. A worthy project worthy of investing in it.
Ayupich

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:15:39 PM

Telegraph? Maybe you meaned Telegram? Smiley
But, yeah, i like this guys - the're really responsive...)
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:51:18 PM

What is the advantage of investing now and not after ICO?
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:09:50 PM

Now you get a 8% bonus for investing! So if you invest a solid amount - it's not bad Wink
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:28:44 PM

After ICO, this is no longer an investment, it's just a use. There will be no bonus, and it isn't known what the conditions for entering the platform will be.
MaksonJoe

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:49:16 PM

After ICO, this is no longer an investment, it's just a use. There will be no bonus, and it isn't known what the conditions for entering the platform will be.
Well, all the charm of an investment is that you at least become a potential "gold" customer of the organization. You have all the privileges.
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:16:20 PM

Well, all the charm of an investment is that you at least become a potential "gold" customer of the organization. You have all the privileges.
I don't think that you will become any special client. You will get a bonus and that's it.
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:35:49 PM

I don't think that you will become any special client. You will get a bonus and that's it.
If you invest a couple of millions at a time - just become an gold client Grin Grin
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:53:59 PM

If you invest a couple of millions at a time - just become an gold client Grin Grin
And what are you laughing at? Just such amounts and bring a fictitious profit to people, and I think in this project there are such investors.
Klennox

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:32:17 PM

And what are you laughing at? Just such amounts and bring a fictitious profit to people, and I think in this project there are such investors.
I do not doubt that the biggest investments in APIS are made by milloners. A few million at a time.
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:46:37 PM

Tell me, is the principle of the action of your Masternode the same as I would have bought and used it?
APIS_Tom

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:01:22 AM

Tell me, is the principle of the action of your Masternode the same as I would have bought and used it?

No. The key differences are 1) there is no hardware/software overhead for setting up your own Masternode 2) You can invest a SHARE of a masternode 3) You can choose to withdraw your investment at any time.
CristopherCollins77

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

No. The key differences are 1) there is no hardware/software overhead for setting up your own Masternode 2) You can invest a SHARE of a masternode 3) You can choose to withdraw your investment at any time.

Like this system, pretty nice variant of passive earnings
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: