Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:46:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] APIS - The First Masternode Mediation Platform(Pre-sale in Feb.20th)  (Read 15625 times)
TomHurst

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:10:53 AM

Thank you all for the positive comments.

For real world application, we are already teamed up with Beluga Pay from Mexico to use the masking technology as part of Beluga Pay's innovative payment gateway.

Is there any news about the change of the main currency?

Yes, the main currency has changed from QTUM to Ethereum. As such, we will accept both QTUM and Ethereum for our upcoming ICO.

Please read this medium article on why we made a choice to change our main currency:

https://medium.com/apisplatform/important-notice-from-apis-team-65a3c804ae7b
You have done a difficult job, congratulations! I hope that these changes will help your project to develop more efficiently.
APIS_Tom

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

Please read our newest Medium submission on how APIS will handle fees to maximize usage and minimize user fees:

https://medium.com/apisplatform/apis-expanded-the-mineral-system-4bb584e74ee7
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:33:22 AM

Please read our newest Medium submission on how APIS will handle fees to maximize usage and minimize user fees:

Quite an interesting solution, this will help minimize transaction costs?
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:03:30 PM

Yeah, I think so Smiley
Klennox

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

Yeah, I think so Smiley
I didn’t t understand, did you make an additional currency to offset the costs of transactions?
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:33:33 PM

Thank you all for the positive comments.

For real world application, we are already teamed up with Beluga Pay from Mexico to use the masking technology as part of Beluga Pay's innovative payment gateway.

Is there any news about the change of the main currency?

Yes, the main currency has changed from QTUM to Ethereum. As such, we will accept both QTUM and Ethereum for our upcoming ICO.

Please read this medium article on why we made a choice to change our main currency:

https://medium.com/apisplatform/important-notice-from-apis-team-65a3c804ae7b
You have done a difficult job, congratulations! I hope that these changes will help your project to develop more efficiently.
I like the fact that you guys are constantly improving something, changing, working! it makes a very good impression!
APIS_Tom

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

Yes, we think so on two accounts:

1. If you hold your APIS on your wallet, you will have low to near zero transactions fees;

2. If you hold AND transfer your APIS a lot from your personal wallet, you will have absolutely NO transaction fees. This would also provide incentive to people to move their APIS around, which is expected to increase the amount of activities from APIS users on and off the platform.
MaksonJoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:42:04 PM

Yes, we think so on two accounts:

1. If you hold your APIS on your wallet, you will have low to near zero transactions fees;

2. If you hold AND transfer your APIS a lot from your personal wallet, you will have absolutely NO transaction fees. This would also provide incentive to people to move their APIS around, which is expected to increase the amount of activities from APIS users on and off the platform.
excellent! I think with this decision you will have even more investment!
Ayupich

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

I really like the conditions that you offer! I hope that with you it will be very pleasant to work in the future.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:08:16 PM

I really like the conditions that you offer! I hope that with you it will be very pleasant to work in the future.
I dont really like the bonus program, but in any case it's better than the referral program.
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

Since there are no competitors in APIS, I think the project has every chance to get a huge number of fans, investors, and just respect for the team.
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:32:26 PM

Since there are no competitors in APIS, I think the project has every chance to get a huge number of fans, investors, and just respect for the team.
Yes, it's strange that nobody thought of this before. I think because of the heavy implementation of this technology.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

Yes, it's strange that nobody thought of this before. I think because of the heavy implementation of this technology.
Yeah, the masternode is kind of new direction of investment. So it's not very easy to realise it quickly.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

Yeah, the masternode is kind of new direction of investment. So it's not very easy to realise it quickly.
Therefore i didnt even worry when there were problems with quantum due to the gas price.
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:31:38 PM

APIS gives the impression of very conscientious and responsible people.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:58:07 PM

yes, the team is cool. but can you really earn with the Masternode?Smiley
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:34:43 PM

Of course you can, because the platform provides all the tools for this, right up to the blocking of funds
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:17:37 PM

Of course you can, because the platform provides all the tools for this, right up to the blocking of funds

Cool, I'll definitely try when the launch takes place!
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:29:49 AM

Cool, I'll definitely try when the launch takes place!
You can try it now and get a 8% bonus
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

I like your idea about mineral system. That's very impressive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: