Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:46:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to invest in BTC?  (Read 1168 times)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:06:33 PM

Same question every year. The best time to invest in BTC is always NOW.
Yes this is the right time to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin gives a oppurtunity to become rich and successful. 2018 is the best to invest cause the value of is increasing so high this is your chance to earn high profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

best time to invest in BTC is on a red day
Reseler

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:12:47 PM

hey i think always is the best time cuz look when you look back when btc was worth of 4000usd everybody said it is to late ... but when you look at current price it make me cry ...
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:13:42 PM

Newbie here, I've been wondering when is the best time to buy coins? Is it a good idea to wait for prices to dip a bit or should I buy them as soon as possible to avoid anymore increases in price?

Good question. Anytime can be the best time to invest in BTC.  I suggest that you should start to invest when the bitcoin price dumps because as soon as the bitcoin price increase, the funds you have invest in bitcoin would increase also which is a advantage to you. You just need to wait for the perfect timing and have a strategy in you. The best time to invest in BTC would always depends on you.

aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

I think a good time to invest in bitcoin is when bitcoin prices are low and when bitcoin price is expensive I will sell bitcoin.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:25:29 PM

The best time to invest btc is today, tommorow and every time you see btc and it increases, it isnthe perfect time to invest, because in past if you earn btc because of investment, it will be doubled, but now  it can be tripled and multiply as bitcoin grow and grow. See how btc works and how it changes life, today it best time to sell, invest and buy btc
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

I think a good time to invest in bitcoin is when bitcoin prices are low and when bitcoin price is expensive I will sell bitcoin.

I agree wit you,  the best way to get a good profit is buy bitcoin at a lower price, expectedly arround holiday seasons due to many exchange or trading to fiats, and selling bitcoin at a higher price, usually after the fall comes the rise. You can also exchange your bitcoin when there is a pumping, it increases the value of bitcoin rapidly.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:53:58 PM

If there are funds for investment, then they will be good at any time, and to mine the opinion a few years ago was an ideal time to invest
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:55:29 PM

For me buying anytime is always a good opportunity to earn because as bitcoin value is unpredictable there is a high chance that it will appreciate more rather than drop. And even bitcoin value fluctuates a much promising value awaits in ever dump. So if I were to invest in bitcoin I will buy anytime as long as I have money to invest then wait after few months or year and surely I will harvest good earnings from it
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:05:18 PM

Time is important for the bitcoin invest. You will check the bitcoin pricess list every day. Then you will invest in plan to process. Bitcoin is time to change. So you will check to invest.  You know about the bitcoin prices infromation. If need to check the bitcoin prices information check the market places. Then you know the time to invest.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:35:27 PM

Just like any other coin or any other business , buying when the desired product is cheap is your 101 investing tips .
Yet when it comes to bitcoin , you can buy at any time or price without fearing for the fate of your invested budget , since even if bitcoin faces sudden ( and sometimes huge ) decreases in value , it'll manage to gain that ground back in no time at all .
Checking the history of bitcoin's fluctuations in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ will show you how many times bitcoin managed to rise again !
Bitcoin will always grow in value as long as people still adopt it as a effective payment method and substitute to the traditional banking system so buying it will certainly generate gains whatever the price was when buying .
AriesantZ

Activity: 242
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:45:16 PM

excuse me all, i want to add it. at the time the btc price is down that's a good time to invest, then we save up to a high price. because btc the price will be higher from time to time.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:49:51 PM

you should check btc graphic during 6 month and see when is correction and high-the best time when correction but if you buy and hold, right now!!

H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:56:16 PM

Newbie here, I've been wondering when is the best time to buy coins? Is it a good idea to wait for prices to dip a bit or should I buy them as soon as possible to avoid anymore increases in price?
The corrections are over and you are still in delimma whether to invest or not.Don't wait for the dip that might not come instead grab the opportunity now and enjoy the return in future but be patient for that.
bulls3y3

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:58:53 PM

The best time to buy coins is when the price is low.  The lower the price the higher the profit in the future. But just think of it, better buy as soon as possible because we dont know if the price will go down. We will regret in the end if the price goes up and up.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:03:05 PM

There is no right time to buy BTC. Like any other asset you want to invest, buy it as soon as you have money available. Some purchases will be low, others high, but if you are a long-term investor, the return on investment will come without a shadow of a doubt.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:10:51 PM

Asking at times that bitcoin is recovering and prices is going up again.. So a little bit untimely in my opinion,, you should have done that to invest in a much lower price last weeks or few days ago.. But bitcoin is really is a different kind of investment,, even at this price range it is still a good day and time to invest but you must learn to be patience and positive at all cost..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:58:54 AM

I think it is the basic information that should everyone be aware off.  The best opportunity to buy bitcoins is when the market value of it strikes down resulting to a cheaper price;
you should grab this situation in order to buy more bitcoin at lower price through this you can obtain more value of bitcoin which will reserve as your security to have a better life in future
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:24:35 PM

Same question every year. The best time to invest in BTC is always NOW.
This is the time you invest in bitcoin. Invest now and you will earn high profit and become successful. Bitcoin gave you wonderful life.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

it's always the best time to invest in BTC if you have money, but there are better times like the last price correction when it went from 20k to 11k$.
In that moment you could have got a good amount of coin/dust which in the future can always surprise you with the rise of price.
Don't be like couple of my friends, "now it cost too much" "i will wait a bit for the price to drop" and so on, in this way you will never be ready to buy, just do it and you will not regret it in the future!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: