Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:49:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to invest in BTC?  (Read 1168 times)
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

Today is the best time to invest in BTC. As day passes it grow and grow. Time will be wasted if you don't invest in BTC now. Cheesy
Today is the right time to invest, because bitcoin is increasing everyday. If you not invest now you wasted your chance to become successful.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

Right now is the best time to invest in Bitcoin because I am sure in the near future the BTC price may soon reach $ 50,000 in April. The cryptocurrency market is attracting many new investors and this can help you make more money

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

Anytime is the best time to invest in some coins but when you're planning to invest practically, then you should wait for the price to go down and start buying many coins as you can.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

I think if you buy Bitcoins at any time that will be beneficial for you. Just buys as many coins you can buy when their price is less in market because by this you may earn big amount of profits.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

Newbie here, I've been wondering when is the best time to buy coins? Is it a good idea to wait for prices to dip a bit or should I buy them as soon as possible to avoid anymore increases in price?
In the next 2-3 years you can buy crypto-currencies at any time and store them for a long time. This is still far from the chapel capitalization of the crypto-currency market. Further more. Wink Cool

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

Newbie here, I've been wondering when is the best time to buy coins? Is it a good idea to wait for prices to dip a bit or should I buy them as soon as possible to avoid anymore increases in price?
Actually everyday was a good time to invest in bitcoin. But if you want to earn more its good to wait for the dump of it. Set a value and when it reaches it grab the opportunity to buy bitcoin and keep holding on it. Bitcoin price was volatile so it will always increase on decrease you must just find the perfect timing to buy and sell bitcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:13:19 PM

I think that you are late and miss the time in which btc price are in dip. Now btc price are started to climb up, if you buy this it's a little bit expensive but still you have a huge chances to earned. The only thing you have to do after buying is to hold for few days as to generate more profit as it price continuously rising.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

I think that bitcoin will fall down to 10,000 USD, but I'm not sure. But if I'm right - there is the best time.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

if you want to invest, buy coin when the price is cheap and resale when the price goes up. and my advice right now you have to wait first, because the price of bitcoin is currently quite expensive.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:28:00 PM

If you really look at the future of bitcoin and the crypto market then I think investing in bitcoin at any time can be extremely great. This is a good time to buy bitcoin because it is stable. The bitcoin experts forecast will continue to surpass $ 20000 by the end of January 2018. Buy bitcoin right now so you do not have to regret later.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:50:36 PM

Right now is the best time to invest in Bitcoin because I am sure in the near future the BTC price may soon reach $ 50,000 in April. The cryptocurrency market is attracting many new investors and this can help you make more money
I don't believe that the price of Bitcoin can reach $50k on April, 2018 i think it need more time to able to reach $50k, maybe in 2019. Now, the cryptocurrency market is more and more popular and many people invested in it but i see that they are investing in altcoins more than investing in bitcoin because of this the price of altcoins is increasing very very fast while the price of bitcoin is slower.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

I don't believe that the price of Bitcoin can reach $50k on April, 2018 i think it need more time to able to reach $50k, maybe in 2019. Now, the cryptocurrency market is more and more popular and many people invested in it but i see that they are investing in altcoins more than investing in bitcoin because of this the price of altcoins is increasing very very fast while the price of bitcoin is slower.
There is no such best time to invest in Bitcoin.You can start investing whenever you want to. Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency today and its price increases day by day as it is very volatile.Though it has ups and downs in its value but still it continues to grow.In the last nine years it has touched the sky and has gained a lot of popularity.It has established itself well in the market and its users are increasing day by day because they know that Bitcoin can give them huge profits and that too in a short period of time.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:55:04 PM

Whenever it can be the best time to invest in Bitcoin depends on financial readiness that will be invested because from time to time bitcoin prices continue to increase and the growth of investors continues to grow to enable bitcoin remains the best investment that can provide great benefits by utilizing fluctuating nature of bitcoin.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:33:00 PM

You must be smart to see the market situation, you should be able to check whether the market will go up or down. Well, the best time is when the price goes down. As soon as possible buy and sell when the price returns. But the market is currently downtrend, because many people are taking profit.
Do not buy with all the capital you have, it could be the price down from the price you buy. You can buy back, when the price goes down when you buy at the first purchase price
ramzhies

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:51:12 PM

best time is now
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:07:39 PM

The best time to invest in bitcoin is now. The price was 13k+ in Dec, 2017, its gone to 16k+ now. There are speculations that it may reach 50k in 2018. So, if you invest now, then you can be sure that even if it doesn't get there, it will almost reach there. So invest now and not tomorrow. Tomorrow may be too late.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:12:25 PM

If you ask me what is the best time to invest in bitcoin then i would say that right now it is the best time to invest in bitcoin as the bitcoin is gaining demand day by day and the because of that volatility is expected to increase and also the volume has been increased during the last bottoming spike indicating the bull rally to come soon. This means that you can invest in bitcoin now and hold till you get a good amount of profit in your trading account at least 50% to 80% returns on the short-term basis and 100% to 200% on a long-term basis.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:14:15 PM

The best time to invest in bitcoin is now. The price was 13k+ in Dec, 2017, its gone to 16k+ now. There are speculations that it may reach 50k in 2018. So, if you invest now, then you can be sure that even if it doesn't get there, it will almost reach there. So invest now and not tomorrow. Tomorrow may be too late.
Well i agree on that i believe that investing really depend on tge btc price and it shoukd be donw during the price is low i tbink we must in vest during the low price becaause if we invest in a high price we are really on the risky investment while if we  invest during low price we  only have to put  a small capital and that is less risky.
ramzhies

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:36:29 PM

the best would be time it dipped to 13k. next would be now
Gandalphlegrand

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:40:44 PM

As for any other crypto, invest when it's on a down trend, not when it's on the pump Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: