Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:49:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to invest in BTC?  (Read 1166 times)
November11

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:17:58 PM

The question is equivalent to: "When do you start learning?" And this is NEVER LATE !!! Smiley
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

Newbie here, I've been wondering when is the best time to buy coins? Is it a good idea to wait for prices to dip a bit or should I buy them as soon as possible to avoid anymore increases in price?

The best thing to do is always wait for the market price to decrease and that is the where you can invest with better value. The market is always depending on the supply and demand. The interest of people will always affect the value of coins in the market so also watch out for that.

Mcfee lee

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:59:45 PM

The best time to buy is today very low price for 2018
ismadanniel

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

2 time
1)when price started to increase
2)buy on dip
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

Newbie here, I've been wondering when is the best time to buy coins? Is it a good idea to wait for prices to dip a bit or should I buy them as soon as possible to avoid anymore increases in price?

The best thing to do is always wait for the market price to decrease and that is the where you can invest with better value. The market is always depending on the supply and demand. The interest of people will always affect the value of coins in the market so also watch out for that.

Good advice. If you learn swing trading little bit then you can try to catch those dips to be able to point out right timing to buy. this works good for mostly short term traders who makes a lot of trades during the day.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:09:10 PM

all time is the best time to invest in bitcoin, although you are seeing a high price value of these bitcoin, dont wait for the dip because bitcoin price is unpredictable now a adays, so i strongly suggested to buy bitcoin now and dont wait any further because bitcoin price hike soon.
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

Well in my opinion, it will only waste your time to wait for its value to become lower, and it is better to invest now since its market value is expected to be more expensive in the future so it will not only save your time but will also give you huge profit in the future. Surely, it will eventually increase and by that time, your profit will also become bigger.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Md Faysal

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

The best time for bitcoin investment is when bitcoin prices are very cheap and when bitcoin prices are setabil and when bitcoin gets hardwork, from those three moments you can get a lot of profit, you should invest bitcoin as possible before you too late.bitcoin prices are always increasing. So don't miss the chance invest now before the price is higher.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

Now is the perfect time to invest and buy bitcoin, as currently the bitcoin price is in the range of $ 13,134. The price is very suitable to be made allegation to make investment now, because I am sure 2 or 3 months to come bitcoin prices will rise again.
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

I think today is a good opportunity to buy bitcoins. Today, the price of bitcoin is much lower and a lot of money is flowing out. We can buy now and wait for the rise of bitcoin.
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

You should buy bitcoin when its price drops because that is the right time to be able to achieve earning method. The price of the bitcoin flunctuate from time to time , we'll never know if it would rise or it would drop so i suggest that you wait for the right moment. Just be updated for all times.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:06:51 PM

I think the best time is right now , i think we will see bitcoin spike in may or june like last years, so i would say 25K dollars this years, invest now you will not regret!

no. bitcoin right now is too expensive to start with rather op should have wait a little more whenever theres a dip or decrease in the price in order for him to save and get a huge discount or he can opt and buy some alts becuase alts are tend to be more affordable when compared to bitcoin.

i think we will see bitcoin spike in may or june like last years, so i would say 25K dollars this years,
25k dollars is too small for bitcoin rather id say bitcoin can still sky rocket up until 35 to 45k dollar this year but still its price can still be affected due to some factors like for example if theres an upcomming fork/segwit or i theres a special events like holidays season, etc..

This is about demand mate if demand of bitcoin will increase then price will increase by itself but if price will be high demand will be huge and vice versa. Right now people are holding bitcoin and they trust it for high income. Today price of bitcoin is $28k so till end of January price will increase almost 50% so this is perfect time to buy bitcoin and hold it for log time so that people will use bitcoin to get what they actually want from it.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:10:24 PM

Just wait for the market to dump all the coins and that is the hint to invest. Supply and demand is always the concept of market so wait for the value of coins to decrease before investing to surely earn more profit after a few months when the value in the market goes back to normal.

cryptomaster4

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:21:39 PM

this is that time.don't be late.just buy and hold it to 5 months.you will be rich  Smiley

Crypto Since 2017
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:34:32 PM

Not financial advice, just personal thoughts. If you are a short term trader then it's really hard to predict market, signal and charts are almost useless as the crypto market is full of PND, FOMO and FUD. If you are long term investor then invest regularly with small amount, invest in the coin that you understand, you will be riding through the ups and downs and winning in the crypto game for the long term.
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:46:45 AM

At the moment, a good time for investment in bitcoin price is reduced and only just starts to go up so I advise
christen7

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:52:38 AM

I think that now is the best time to invest in bitcoin. The price for bitcoin has essentially decreased, but not for long.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:46:48 PM

the best time to invest is when the price goes down, like now, we can see the graph in the bitcoin wallet. I'm sure bitcoin prices will surely rise again like yesterday.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:49:14 PM

There is no specific time to tell when to invest, but if you can do it now then do it! And since bitcoin now is low, it can be a good start for you to invest because the value is low and surely soon enough it will increase and you will receive a good return of your investments.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:25:17 PM

I suggest to have a best time yo invest on a bitcoin you should know if the value was so dip so that it would be pump higher you can see it at coinmarketcap.com for the details.It would be a great one for doing a long investment

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: