Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:34:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to invest in BTC?  (Read 1166 times)
mirzanaufal2701

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:35:53 AM

the right time is when you feel the volume of btc is in the largest range at a time, because at the time the volume has started to rise which means a lot of people sell their btc, that's when the right time to buy bitcoin, if one please this is my opinion
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:06:42 AM

Right now, is the best and perfect time to invest in Bitcoin. Why? Because the price of Bitcoin is still low. Bitcoin is continuously dropping and we should buy Bitcoin in this pace. But if the price of Bitcoin is too high, I don't recommend to buy Bitcoin.
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:38:41 AM

If you would like to invest in Bitcoin, now would be the right time to start. If you are to wait for the right time, it will never come to the time you expect it to come. Starting in bitcoin should be a straightforward decision, not a doubtful choice to make...
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:53:27 AM

the best time of investment in BTC is when bitcoin prices decrease
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:54:51 AM

Great inquiry. Whenever can be the best time to put resources into BTC. I recommend that you should begin to contribute when the bitcoin cost dumps in light of the fact that when the bitcoin cost increment, the assets you have put resources into bitcoin would increment additionally which is leverage to you. You simply need to sit tight for the ideal planning and have a procedure in you. The best time to put resources into BTC would dependably relies upon you. The most ideal approach to get a decent benefit is purchase bitcoin at a lower cost, expected around special seasons because of numerous trade or exchanging to fiats, and offering bitcoin at a higher cost, for the most part after the fall comes the ascent. You can likewise trade your bitcoin when there is a pumping, it expands the estimation of bitcoin quickly.
Wishywashy

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

Had Bitcoin been less volatile, the answer would have been anytime. However, you need to time your entry with Bitcoin in order not to suffer losses in the short term and maximize your position. For example, I would buy Bitcoin only when it breaches above $10,000.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:27:57 AM

The best time to invest in BTC is when his price be under 500$ because you can buy bitcoin  by low value of money
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:35:58 AM

NOW is the best time to invest bitcoin, not just investing but you can also participated on the campaign and you can trade here. I will encourage anyone to please invest here in bitcoin because I want all of you to have a better life as what happened in my life. Because of investing here in bitcoin I am now one of the successful person in the world.

supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:55:47 AM

All time is good to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin has great potential in the future.
The current bitcoin price is declining, and this is the right time for you to invest, but for the long term.
But if you want to get a quick profit or invest in the short term, this is not the right time, even though the price is down.

spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:53:38 PM

For me,the best time to buy bitcoin is now since the value of bitcoin as for now is very low which can also be seen as a big opportunity for us if you'll look at the bright side of it.I think as long as the price is lowered the demand for bitcoin might increase that's why it's a good opportunity to us but if it's price is too high then the demand will also decrease just like the concept of price and demand.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
BrandeXMRLOVER

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:12:10 PM

A very small fixed amount every day for the next 30–60 days.
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:31:52 PM

The best time to invest in BTC is when his price be under 500$ because you can buy bitcoin  by low value of money

What? $500? Did you just came from early 2017? You need to check your calendar dude, this is 2018.

I am not really good at predicting price thats why I do not consider myself a daytrader. I prefer a longterm hold. And I pretty believe current price of bitcoin is a steal. All time high was $20k, now it is still under $10k
New all time high is incoming

HV3S

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

If you ask when is the right time to invest in bitcoin then the answer is always now,

before bitcoin adopted by most of people in the world. You must take a risk and invest on it,

because no one can controlled the value of bitcoin, it's can increase or decrease depend on community support.

Yes always buy at every dip and that makes it a average of prices over a period of time, don't all in your money in one dip.
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:53:22 AM

i think this is the time to invest in bitcoin because their price/value is dump and lower.if i have a lot of money i will invest in btc i will buy bitcoin and i hodl it,waiting to perfect time and price to sell it
In my opinion too, the present years are the right time to invest in bitcoin because it has a long way to go. If we look at the overall market cap of digital market, it would not be hard to realize that bitcoin has a bright future because this market has a lot of room to grow. In addition to this, at the very present moment bitcoin is suffering through a decline which is also about to end so nothing can be better than buying it now.
zafirawijaya03

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:59:42 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when the price goes down, and if you want to buy it right now, you should find out the best bitcoin price for now
hook15

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:04:55 AM

The best time is right now..because bitcoin low..maybe after CNY will be increase a little bit or increase to big, until you cannot buy the bitcoin. 
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

Same question every year. The best time to invest in BTC is always NOW.
This is the best time to invest in bitcoin until the priced is dropped. Buy more bitcoin now and invest in a long term. Investment in bitcoin is a good choice cause I earned unlimited income to become successful and financially stable.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:46:30 PM

Same question every year. The best time to invest in BTC is always NOW.
Invest now bitcoin to earn more profit. Buy now bitcoin and invest in a long term. Investment in long term there is a big opportunity to earn high profitable income. Bitcoin help us to become successful and financially secure.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

Newbie here, I've been wondering when is the best time to buy coins? Is it a good idea to wait for prices to dip a bit or should I buy them as soon as possible to avoid anymore increases in price?
For me, the best time to invest in bitcoin is when its price is currently low. Because you can buy as much bitcoin as you can and hold it until its price increases again. Before investing in bitcoin, make sure you have a prior knowledge about it so that you will not waste any of your money that you invest to it.

LegendaryBrownie

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:08:31 PM

Newbie here, I've been wondering when is the best time to buy coins? Is it a good idea to wait for prices to dip a bit or should I buy them as soon as possible to avoid anymore increases in price?

Try to check the flow of currency of bitcoin and research about it. This will help you if you are going to invest now or not. But mostly buy btc far away from the holiday seasons (major events) then try to feel if it will be going up more or get the profit you need after such long patience of waiting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: