Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 500$ should invest ?  (Read 3952 times)
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:41:10 AM

I suggest to invest in hardcap almost ico, so you do not miss it. maybe you can make that $ 500 bigger with an investment in ICO. but, if you're in doubt, you can use it yourself to buy altcoin in the market, or you can keep it

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:58:16 AM

I suggest you to try some risky coins with low cap now. Your money amount is too low for current market to obtain meaningful gains over big coins.
You should play big in my opinion.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

You are in luck, LISK is going to pump in February so now is a good time to invest. Although a small pump appeared to have started yesterday so you'll have to be quick - they are rebranding next month (like antshares to NEO)

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:42:31 AM

First and foremost, I would like to congratulate you for making a good decision to invest your $500 into cryptocurrencies. If you are confident in spending that amount, I suggest that you should not go all of it in one altcoin only. Never put all of your eggs in a single basket.

If you are committed to invest your $500, I suggest you should split them into 10 different altcoins at $50 each. You should go for some coins/tokens that are below $0.20 like TRON, Electroneum, Datum, Reddcoin, Dogecoin and so on. Or you can even mix those with high and low market cap.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

The coin with very low market cap. it is top 200-300, find the best out there
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:01:30 PM

I have 500$ . my invest coin ?
Yes, you should invest in no matter how low your money right now.
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

$ 500 it too little. But if you are interested, invest in XVG and TRX. You can x2-x5 your balance in the next few days. I think you should invest more than $ 500.
SNAPCALLHERO

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

$ 500 it too little. But if you are interested, invest in XVG and TRX. You can x2-x5 your balance in the next few days. I think you should invest more than $ 500.
I think $500 is the good amount for cheap coins. You can choose about 3 coins to trade in short time or hold for long term. My advice for you is Stellar, Siacoin, Bitclave are ok

Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

Listen to others but make sure that you do research first about the coin they suggest on you before you buy, because we all know that trading is too risky and we need to know first the potential of a coin before you buy.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

That's a great starting capital, you can surely make good profit for that but of course you must be knowledgeable before you execute. Cryptocurrency market is really profitable but surely risky.
Chrizz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:18:57 PM

Look for some cheaper alts and do not throw your money in btc, because that will bring you not that much value.
rezmo

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

I suggest you get in a massive project ICO DANEEL, DANEEL is special because it's going to be a revolution in crypto world DANEEl is a smart assistant A.I (Artificial Intelligent) DANEEL is not a simple bot program  You will be able to manage different accounts from compatible exchange platforms within the application. Add your account via your API keys, and then follow the progress of your investments in real time Daneel will provide you with daily guidance in managing your investments. You will be notified immediately if your investments fluctuate, or if a new piece of information is likely to impact one of your investments. DANEEL can solve nowadays investors problem  with accurate information IBM also partnered with DANEEL so  now you understand how massive is this so you can make your investment in a worth way this will be your retirement plan

hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:47:13 PM

$500 is not a bad idea. I think you are investing on small scale first and then will go to bigger scale if you found it good for long period of time and this idea is really cool and believe me i request you to go by this plan. Anyways there are many good altcoins in which you can invest your $500 and earn almost 10x returns in this coming quarter. The best coins are like Ripple, Litecoin, Ethereum, Neocoin, IOTA, and Monero and apart from these also have a look on bitcoin it can also burst into new record high soon.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
jlpabilonia

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

it is better if you invest it in bitcoin... $500 is enough for investment.. try to invest now.. because bitcoin price going high everyday.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:52:59 PM

I could recommend you invest in ethereum but with 500 dollars better option will be invest in cheaper coin. You can try with ripples or deeponion but it depends are you want invest in long time or no
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:47:55 PM

Money should be distributed among several promising altcoins in order to protect themselves from losses. I would share this amount between Ripple, OmniseGo and Dash.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:49:57 AM

For a beginner, $ 500 is enough to start investing in cryptocurrency, but do not focus on investing in one type of coin because by buying some type of coin to be invested it can better understand the price movements of each coin you invest. It can be a learning to read the market price movement of each coin you have invested.
ducnguyen3293

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:51:11 AM

Make your money appropriately. Spend most of the money you have for the top 10 COIN. 10-20% for low and risky coins.
I also started at $ 500 and now I have $ 4200 in 8 months.
Good luck!
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:02:47 AM

All you need to buy some Neo or Vechain. Vechain's value will be very high, especially since it has partnered with BMW. Doing a joint business with one of the best automobile companies in the world is a huge success Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:25:35 AM

In your place I would buy 10 tokens for 50 usd each in order to reduce the risk.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: