Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:33:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 500$ should invest ?  (Read 3952 times)
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

I have 500$ . my invest coin ?

take one of them
kin
mth
waves

you can make x2 in one mmonth with one of them.
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:50:17 PM

Hope that's not all your money that you have in your pocket)
Try to put money by parts - don't use "all in" strategy
Invest some in BTC (which is kind of the base of all cripto) and remaining $ distribute to the crypto that has a big volume, not really high price and you can see that this cripto always has a various ask-bid price
For example: Nexus (NXC), SaluS (SLS) and smth like that (FOR THIS MOMENT)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

Take a look at altcoins, ICOs and Retainly to be specific
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:57:26 PM

Can not get much profit with $ 500. It's too little to have a big profit. Unless you invest in ICO. and then ICO will X10 or 100 times your balance

I agree with this statement. You can gain the profit on the secure altcoins which I consider are Ethereum and Monero but if you really want to earn a substantial profit invest in the ICO. Make a deep research and invest properly.

Try to be careful because many ICOs are scam projects and the developers are running with their bags in the middle of their campaigns. I believe that you can make the nice amount of the profit with the ICO but if you are looking something stable with the goal of a long-term profit invest in Ethereum!
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:17:59 PM

Actually there are lots of coins where you could invest you 500$ with. You can use that in bitcoin, ethereum, cardano, litecoin, ripple NEO and many more. But i guess the best coin is bitcoin. As usual it will never disappear just like other altcoins. And this is great for long term investments.

pprun

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

Bitcoin and all altcoins is in the coinmarketcap. You can take a look in coinmarketcap and pick what you have choosen that you think can be a next coin in the future. Base on your budget you can only avail the cheap coin. Even it is only 500$ you can make it more that x20 depends on what you have chosen. Hopefully you will be lucky.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

You can invest with etherium because alts can be a better option now to buy or invest. I think invest with eth will be profitable now so if you do this then i think this will be better for you.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

with a $ 500 fund is enough to invest in some coins at a low price, for example by buying coins nxt, ignis and xlm (stellar)

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

500$ is not a big money we can not trade but we can still be able to invest for long term altcoins, i think you can invest in NEO or ADA, these are two of the most altcoins that are high evaluated but still dont have much chance to rise in last year, but they have been forecasted to rise more than 50% in this 2018, so we should take this chacne and buy some one them to encrease our wallet money..

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:21:19 PM

To be honest , normally $500 is not that much for an experienced trader but it’s a good amount to start for someone new to crypto world. If you are interested in long term investment you can buy bitcoin, eth , waves but if you are interested in trading daily or short term you can buy eos , neo or even tron.

bunnylegacy

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:00:37 PM

you can invest with ico, maybe it will make your $ 500 profit for you if you invest altcoin in   ico good and very trust .

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:46:56 PM

To be honest , normally $500 is not that much for an experienced trader but it’s a good amount to start for someone new to crypto world. If you are interested in long term investment you can buy bitcoin, eth , waves but if you are interested in trading daily or short term you can buy eos , neo or even tron.
With that amount of money, I should just invest in Ethereum. Why ? That is because of the up and down of the price of BTC nowadays. I think it is better for us to choose some long-term and certain investment like BTC and ETH for the moment. It is just for temporary until the price of BTC get back up again and be normal again. The price of all Altcoins is depend on the price of BTC. When the price of BTC fall, the price of all Altcoins will go down too. So it is important to choose wisely. I choose ETH because I think the fee of ETH is not quite big unlike Bitcoin right now. I hope Bitcoin can be better in the future.
crypto-bit

Activity: 333

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:23:41 AM

Just use that for trading there are many opportunities out there that can make your $500 grow in few months.If you are interested in ICO there so many out there just pick nicely.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:51:39 AM

Just use that for trading there are many opportunities out there that can make your $500 grow in few months.If you are interested in ICO there so many out there just pick nicely.

Just trade with the coins that moves quick so you can have your profit easily but if you just want to hold it for good, do it with bitcoin and other top altcoins for sure you can make money and then invest more later on while you are experienced enough to do so.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:06:40 AM

is that money is just a spare?you wont cry if that capital lost in investment?we must be ready in all aspects here.because this community can assure you income here were like a gambler that gambles our money to gain more.but theres some strategy that are less risk of losing,but it would take long before you finally get the earning.BUY BITCOIN AND HOLD FOR A YEAR.
zapata

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:26:41 AM

$ 500 it too little. I think you should invest more than $ 500. If it's a necessary risk, I think you can invest in Altcoins
crypto-bit

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:18:27 AM

Just trade with the coins that moves quick so you can have your profit easily but if you just want to hold it for good, do it with bitcoin and other top altcoins for sure you can make money and then invest more later on while you are experienced enough to do so.

That's right but you must do research for the coin that you want to invest.Do not fall with the HYPE or else you gonna loss your investment.Make a plan and follow your strategy when  you are starting with trading
crypto-bit

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:29:20 AM

Investing in cryptocurrencies is risky.

You can invest in potential cheap COINS. Maybe 1-2 years you'll have a big payoff.

Your statement was confusing.You said "Investing in cryptocurrencies is risky" that was correct but in your second statement "You can invest in potential cheap COINS" that was confusing.What do you mean by cheap COINS?is that tangible? or you want to say that it is also a  crypto-currencies.Can you clarify for that?
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:19:45 AM

Actually there are lots of coins where you could invest you 500$ with. You can use that in bitcoin, ethereum, cardano, litecoin, ripple NEO and many more. But i guess the best coin is bitcoin. As usual it will never disappear just like other altcoins. And this is great for long term investments.

You are right! because most of the people feel Bitcoin is the long-term investment and we have to wait many years in order to increase its price. So it is always good and finds the good coin like NEO, ETH, INS, BNB etc because they will give you more returns in long-term compared to Bitcoin.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:52:44 AM

Invest in Altcoins and spread it in 4-5 coins, there are some good solid coins currently available at a good price, but make sure you invest after some good analysis, personally, I would like to go with Eth, Neo, Waves, OMG.

Good Luck  Smiley
With a capital of $ 500 I think investing in an altcoin. Let's focus on the coin to invest carefully. Put all the capital into them, invest so your capital will increase rapidly. If you allocate more coins, the risk will be less, but your capital will not increase. Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: