Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:32:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 500$ should invest ?  (Read 3947 times)
songdongthat

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:13:59 PM

Here’s a bounty you don’t want to miss.  Marinecoin ico is live now.  They are awarding 20,000 MTC for successful completion of AI assigned promotion efforts.  Time dilution technology is being used to distribute 9 billion coins and prevent a pump and dump.  The object is a slow steady growth into the future.  Machine to machine transactions and iot make up the platform design to make sure there is long time success for project.  Dev-less, fair distribution, and strong community make up MTC. Read more here marine co/in

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

Invest to ICOS. According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

Invest to ICOS. According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.

Tokens how it is possible price bump in future mate. We will not confirm and say that ICO projects will bigger in the market. Everyone confirms that token projects saying comparing with next bitcoin and ethereum.

Instead of going behind this project. You may check some good altcoins which already perfect in the market.
Please do not waste your time and mkney that's it I can say.
minizi99

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:35:36 PM

Why ICOs? With 500 dollars it's much more profitable to arbitrage in my opinion. Btw you can make day trades.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:39:52 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 06:02:03 AM by Question123

You can invest your $500 to the altcoin who have potential to increase. You can try to buy waves, ethereum, ripple or litecoin you can choose a good coin. You need only to choose good altcoin . You need to make a research sk you can know what coin is good to buy because maybe your money will be gone if you choose bad altcoin . Be careful of what decision you make because this is your money..
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

You can invest your $500 to the altcoin who have potential to increase. You can try to buy waves, ethereum, ripple or litecoin you can choose a good coin. You need only to choose good altcoin .
some of these coin options are great for investment, but we have to choose new coins that have potential. with $ 500 money we will definitely get a big profit if it has a good skill.
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:23:42 PM

It would be better to do your own analysis, which coin is better for you to choose. You must have your own decisions. Pick a quality coin and have good potential for the future because nowadays very many new coins are popping up. Choose a coin that is enough for you to buy with the money you have, but with the coin, your money can continue to grow. So you will not regret and lose your choice.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:29:41 AM

If I have $500, I’ll invest half of it to Ethereum, the 20% to btc then the other 30% to XMR, BCC,LTC,NEO and other with potential altcoins. In that way, even if I fail to win on btc and ethereum, I still have the hope to profit on my remaining altcoins.  Smiley

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:04:31 AM

If I would be you i would definitely think of investing that 500 dollars in verge coin, it is one of the most promising crypto coin currently out and is actual growing in price where other coins were dipping in market price. I myself hsd invested some 200$ in verge coin when then price was a mere 0.05 dollars per coin and guess what now each verge coin has a value of 0.09 almost double from the time I invested in it. Verge is said to go even higher till the end of 2018 and I hope it goes up as predicted.
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:16:47 AM

I have 500$ . my invest coin ?
simply buy Ethereum amounting $500 worth,and just leave it there in your wallet/exchange and let it there for maybe 1-3 years..just dont check the value time to time and just tale it out when the time comes.thats a sure profit

If I would be you i would definitely think of investing that 500 dollars in verge coin, it is one of the most promising crypto coin currently out and is actual growing in price where other coins were dipping in market price. I myself hsd invested some 200$ in verge coin when then price was a mere 0.05 dollars per coin and guess what now each verge coin has a value of 0.09 almost double from the time I invested in it. Verge is said to go even higher till the end of 2018 and I hope it goes up as predicted.
On that basis you think he will earn?investing to a dying coins?no not this time men OP needs a investment not a distribution lol.

onquibonci

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:04:15 AM

I will not hesitate to share you the best bounty campaign to join right now is megatrox (you can join under my link, you will get 30 megatrox.) 1 coin megatrox is now running trial $ 0.35 "This is the megatrox floor")This is my link, I recommend you to register under my ref link for mutual benefit.https: / / www. megatrox. com /? ref = 38028 (remember to clear the white space)And a free coin ico 20000 coin for every day on duty they give you will get free coin from them. It is marinecoin http://marineco.in.A coin carrying artificial intelligence.nó is dev less.A coin does not charge you any fees when you transfer coin zero fees.With many community participants from all over the world.The goal of this coin is to become widely advocated and disseminated to a large community by fair distribution.Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence.Marinecoin is friendly, iod friendly AI friendly.Marinecoin is a machine to machine.Marinecoin or also referred to as coin.You can trade it with doge, ltc or btc at f1cx.com.Free marinecoin ico now owns a community that is extremely involved. You can become an investor at f1cx.com.Or join them for free at http://marineco.in.The block chain is time tested with fast transactions. 20000 coins for every proof of promotion. It is dev-less and eco friendly, maintained by artificial intelligence.
dragone

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:09:33 AM

Well 500$ its not bad for the beginning. Some people starting with less funds so you're lucky I guess. Before you'll starting trades you should read a lot about crypto, coins , technology. About bitcoin, ethereum and other coins . You should have a plan before you came on the market , because without plan you just lost your money. Be careful. If you want to discover that crypto world and buy altcoins ETH would be a good option because on ETH you can buy a lot of altcoins.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

Until the beginning of April, this amount was enough to bribe yourself top-end but cheap coins like Cardano, stellar, Verge. Now of course, too, not the worst option for buying, but it will take longer to feel profit and efficiency from this type of investment.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:37:05 AM

it depends on how do you want to have profit, short term or long term? Trading or holding? But to you, i suggest a newbie should only hold for short term profit because a newbie should learn about the market first before trading, so increasing the knowledge about btc and altcoins on the market is very important, you should learn about Ethereum, Ripple and many tops altcoins on the market first before trading.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:54:50 AM

Until the beginning of April, this amount was enough to bribe yourself top-end but cheap coins like Cardano, stellar, Verge. Now of course, too, not the worst option for buying, but it will take longer to feel profit and efficiency from this type of investment.
And it seems to me that Cardano no longer has the potential for growth. They're too slow to do what they planned. And this coin has fallen more than others.

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:36:41 AM

it depends on how do you want to have profit, short term or long term? Trading or holding? But to you, i suggest a newbie should only hold for short term profit because a newbie should learn about the market first before trading, so increasing the knowledge about btc and altcoins on the market is very important, you should learn about Ethereum, Ripple and many tops altcoins on the market first before trading.
Yes depends on the coins wherein you will invest. As a newbie it should learned first about the best coins to invest and $500 is already good to start. Always invest on the top coins in coinmarketcap because this is the coins that are profitable.
carlzec

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:56:07 AM

There is little investment for $ 500 Bitcoin. It may be more accurate to invest in subcategories. Here too, Etherum can be a logical choice, you can get almost 1 ETH with the money in hand. In the long run perhaps the money can go up to $ 2,000. Here, you also need to carefully examine the fluctuations in the market.
Monty Crypto

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:21:07 AM

Only put $500 dollars in this total scam shitcoin if you're investing to make a loss. This coin will be one that disappears in a few years time at most (once more regulation comes in). XVG is a scam and I'm surprised people are still shilling this crap. Just look for the criminal record and mugshot of the man behind it.
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

It's enough to invest your money, you can invest in some ICO but do not just focus on 1 ICO, I suggest investing in some ICO. But if you plan long-term investment you can invest in ETH or maybe BTC but it's too small amount for long term investment.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:34:01 AM

You can invest in bitcoin for $ 500. And you can turn that amount up to five times the value of the coins you buy is high. Investing in bitcoins is a way for you to get rich and have a comfortable and happy life. All expenses in my life are now in wait in bitcoin. This is also my main source of income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: