Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:08:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Manta - DAG & zkSNARKs - Fast, Fee-less, Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 14142 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BrokeA$$Miner

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:30:39 PM

I have a few questions why do keep deleting my post that proves this is a scam?
Onto some real questions now.
Do you have a website?
Why are you a new user on here and why are you not reviewing your identities until ico?
If they don't answer my questions or delete this post this proves that this is a scam.
This is not an accusation it's a way for you guys to prove yourselves since I see so many posts getting deleted.
Seems very sketchy
I have contacted the correct authorities about this. Funny I called 911 and then they gave me a phone number to call. The investigator forwarded me to the secret service! I thought they only protect the president but I guess they deal with online crytocurrancy scams. Guess what they know about this scam already and are going to take your pathetic asses to prison. Don'tdrop the soap

You funny...
  Your stupid posts AREN'T getting deleted as I can see this fount-o-wisdom you just posted.
  Half the fucking coin released in the last month were custom created newbie accounts
  And your a dam newbie too, you only registered on Jan. 16th - in fact, this your ONLY post according to your post history - so what got deleted ??
  Also, all the ever asked for is donations - guess what - thats not a crime and it sure as fuck ain't the secret service that goes after it (thats counter-fitting ya nuub)
  So they actually sound more legit then you - go create a few more sock puppets!
  * Don't forget to tell me about your law degree in the next post!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alexdcd

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:45:32 PM

You must be one of the "fraud dev team of manta or one that's being scammed with donations"
My posts are being deleted and if you had the slightest bit of common sense you would know that if a post is deleted by them it wouldn't show up because guess what that's what deleted means.
2 it is a scam because they are asking for donations for something that dosnt exist.
3 ask this developer team for their linkedin, Facebook, or Twitter. I asked them and they said they are only revealing themselves during ico. Why wouldn't they just reveal themselves now???
Dosnt take a genius to figure out this is a scam.
Your either one of the scammers or just too stupid to see it

I have a few questions why do keep deleting my post that proves this is a scam?
Onto some real questions now.
Do you have a website?
Why are you a new user on here and why are you not reviewing your identities until ico?
If they don't answer my questions or delete this post this proves that this is a scam.
This is not an accusation it's a way for you guys to prove yourselves since I see so many posts getting deleted.
Seems very sketchy
I have contacted the correct authorities about this. Funny I called 911 and then they gave me a phone number to call. The investigator forwarded me to the secret service! I thought they only protect the president but I guess they deal with online crytocurrancy scams. Guess what they know about this scam already and are going to take your pathetic asses to prison. Don'tdrop the soap

You funny...
  Your stupid posts AREN'T getting deleted as I can see this fount-o-wisdom you just posted.
  Half the fucking coin released in the last month were custom created newbie accounts
  And your a dam newbie too, you only registered on Jan. 16th - in fact, this your ONLY post according to your post history - so what got deleted ??
  Also, all the ever asked for is donations - guess what - thats not a crime and it sure as fuck ain't the secret service that goes after it (thats counter-fitting ya nuub)
  So they actually sound more legit then you - go create a few more sock puppets!
  * Don't forget to tell me about your law degree in the next post!

riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:52:27 PM

Gonna monitor this project closely as it has all the makings of a 100x in my opinion but then again there has been a lot of these type of anns lately. What makes you different from Stone or the other one floating around here? I will add however, I like your method of distribution I think it will build a wide and robust community!
BrokeA$$Miner

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

You must be one of the "fraud dev team of manta or one that's being scammed with donations"
My posts are being deleted and if you had the slightest bit of common sense you would know that if a post is deleted by them it wouldn't show up because guess what that's what deleted means.
2 it is a scam because they are asking for donations for something that dosnt exist.
3 ask this developer team for their linkedin, Facebook, or Twitter. I asked them and they said they are only revealing themselves during ico. Why wouldn't they just reveal themselves now???

No actually, I'm just not up for weak ass trolling like your's before I've had my morning coffee...
  So, by your logic the ONLY things you've ever posted are rants to this forum that all got deleted?
  and the fact you've had nothing else to say/do except whine here is why you only have 1 post (thats NOT deleted) - yep, that makes you sound real legit...
  BTW - asking for donations for something that doesn't exist is pretty dam common - you need the money to build it.
  (Ever see people raise money to build a church? )
  Oh - you your hide your email address in YOUR profile - but thats ok - but everyone else should hand you all their personal info
  And finally, the weak ass ad hominem - you need to step up your game son...

* You also forgot to tell me about your law degree

Maybe you should have a coffee too, and see if you can up your trolling game
IStackHIGH

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:49:46 PM

Hello,

can anybody please explain a little bit about what is meant by faucet distribution.
I tried googling, but did not get a proper explanation.

Thanx
BrokeA$$Miner

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:14:08 PM

Hello,

can anybody please explain a little bit about what is meant by faucet distribution.

Thanx

Faucets are (generally web) locations that will deposit a small amount of coin in your account, once per period (usually 1/day).
You go to the faucet 1/day, put in your wallet address and it sends you the coins.
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:21:44 PM

Manta is being created to fulfill an un-solved need within the Crypto community, a combination of speed, privacy, and fee-less transactions. Its design utilizes DAG and will be a heavily modified fork of RaiBlocks which will allow for ~1750 tx/s allowing for transactions in a scaled environment to remain under 15 seconds.Transaction speed and zooming at the moment a serious problem. I hope you will succeed ,good luck.
Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:11:30 PM

Good progress in project looking forward to see this project takes off in coming months. Wish all the success to Jason, Brian and Nikhil.
MantaCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:23:00 PM

Hi,

I didn't get an answer regarding my donation. So I am asking again. Have you received my donation of 6 XRB. The donation was sent yesterday. I have sent you PM. I hope my donation was successful because you closed donations.

Thanks

Yes we did receive yours!

Hello,

Thanx

Faucets are (generally web) locations that will deposit a small amount of coin in your account, once per period (usually 1/day).
You go to the faucet 1/day, put in your wallet address and it sends you the coins.

Beat me to it. ^^

Good progress in project looking forward to see this project takes off in coming months. Wish all the success to Jason, Brian and Nikhil.

Thanks for the kind words!

Manta - One of the 1st DAG & zkSNARKs currencies.
Alexdcd

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:59:10 PM

You might be right so invest all your money and don't cry to me when they run off with your money.
Can't believe people are so stupid

No actually, I'm just not up for weak ass trolling like your's before I've had my morning coffee...
  So, by your logic the ONLY things you've ever posted are rants to this forum that all got deleted?
  and the fact you've had nothing else to say/do except whine here is why you only have 1 post (thats NOT deleted) - yep, that makes you sound real legit...
  BTW - asking for donations for something that doesn't exist is pretty dam common - you need the money to build it.
  (Ever see people raise money to build a church? )
  Oh - you your hide your email address in YOUR profile - but thats ok - but everyone else should hand you all their personal info
  And finally, the weak ass ad hominem - you need to step up your game son...

* You also forgot to tell me about your law degree

Maybe you should have a coffee too, and see if you can up your trolling game

ThreeForty

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:04:09 PM

You might be right so invest all your money and don't cry to me when they run off with your money.

tell me more, your views and opinions have intrigued me.  I would like to subscribe to your newsletter...
ByzantineEmpire

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:08:24 PM

Is there going to be a ICO for this coin?

Does the coin have a telegram? website if anyone knows please share the info would be highly appreciated thanks
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

The coin, of course, is interesting, but how does it differ from other coins? How long have you been working on the project? And can you elaborate on who is the developer Huh
BrokeA$$Miner

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:33:53 PM

Wow - now your not even trying anymore....
Guess we'll have to hold auditions for a new troll
ilss1

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:22:11 PM

Wow - now your not even trying anymore....
Guess we'll have to hold auditions for a new troll

Lol

zaigar.io
dave773

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:26:54 PM

tell me more, your views and opinions have intrigued me.  I would like to subscribe to your newsletter...
Cheesy
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:06:44 AM

For all of you cry babies calling this a scam, one grow up. If you think this is scam, it's simple do not invest. No one is holding a gun to your head and asking you for you money.

On the flip side this might be a top 10 crypto so gamblers and risk takers will risk what they can AFFORD to loose.

If you are one of those who are investing your rent money please move on.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
drngocct

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:45:10 AM

For all of you cry babies calling this a scam, one grow up. If you think this is scam, it's simple do not invest. No one is holding a gun to your head and asking you for you money.

On the flip side this might be a top 10 crypto so gamblers and risk takers will risk what they can AFFORD to loose.

If you are one of those who are investing your rent money please move on.
Yeah, take risk and take profit if possible, of course only if the project is not a scam one, too.
overlordcoin

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:56:16 AM

when the coin will be available?
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:40:12 AM

are the zkSNARKs functional from the very beginning?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: