Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:14:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new to Bitcoin, how can I get started?  (Read 2551 times)
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

So I started with theory. Looked at all that this is who came up with why it is popular. Those. those questions that immediately started in my head. And then he began to quietly come to the stock exchange and participate in the invests.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:55:37 PM

So I started with theory. Looked at all that this is who came up with why it is popular. Those. those questions that immediately started in my head. And then he began to quietly come to the stock exchange and participate in the invests.
Firstly you need to get information about bitcoin you study articles about bitcoin you should know before put resources into bitcoin that what is bitcoin and how you get profit from bitcoin.
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

Try to learn as much information as possible. A lot you can read here on this forum, there are also some useful sites in the Telegram, some of them are paid. The more you know, the better.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
chim_brisss

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:22:20 AM

Glad you are here, wish I would of asked before starting. Pretty much 99% of the people on here are stuck up. They wont help you, its the mentality of Cryptos. They did their research why shouldnt you? ha whatever, I consider you asking more than enough research.

Get an account with Coinbase/GDAX? I recommend GDAX and Binance also.

Transfer that Bitcoin you have to Binance, you can do that without going through too much verification.

Trade your Bitcoin for other alts in day trades.

How much do you know already about trading and stuff?
cimanu

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:00:49 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 11:24:38 AM by cimanu

I can advise a good generous air drop. Deposits are not an obligation. You can still make it, registered a couple of thousands of 20,000 limited. 450 000 coins can be received. And all this Marinecoin https://marineco.in/
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:02:04 AM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh

I highly suggest that you invest on one of this exchangers which is liqui.io or kucoin because i already started to invest on this sites before and i did not get any problem, after you invest you can already start to become a trader or a holder.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

by posting and active on this forum you already take a start in bitcoin especially on the crypto world. You can join the bounties that available on this forums like signature, social media, articles, bug bounty, and anything.

But in order to participate you atleast need have enough knowledge for Ethereum since most of bounties will be paid on token that using platform on ethereum

Tozex

Powered by,
markosimic

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:08:46 AM

Welcome! There's a lot to learn, but it's well worth it. Here are a few links to help you get started:

www.Bitcoin.org - has a lot of good material for people just starting out.
https://howtobuybitcoin.io
http://lopp.net/bitcoin.html - has a lot of more technical stuff, but also a lot of good advice and info for everyone
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6jlop4/rbitcoin_faq_newcomers_please_read/
Coindesk.com has a good section of guides for people new to bitcoin.

Hopefully, this will be enough to answer a lot of your questions. Best wishes!
Thank you for the links you provide. Because it is very useful and helps me to learn more about Bitcoin. I am personally still new on this forum. And I think your answer is more than enough.
Elliott3000

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:10:00 AM

I started out here with little understanding of the blockchain and even though i have not come to the end of all the knowledge about bitcoin i am well to do with the little that i know. First of all, I think you need to spend more time on the forum to learn some professional knowledge of block chain, then you can register an account on the exchange, try several times.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:28:02 AM

You should check on the Beginners and Help Section. You'll get the informations you need.

You should check in here first before posting this. You can get a lot of information in the Beginners Help Section.
As a beginner you need to read and read and research about bitcoin.
If you do have plans in investing money to bitcoins please do your own research and understand its technology.
suzane18

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:28:55 AM

You should read and read and read. You can also join various news oriented groups to keep updated about various news circulating in the market. Also start demo trading which will give you a hands on experience in trading

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale
PJRLJRAC

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

I am also a beginner. I have read the thread for beginners and I have learned the rules in this forum. It helped me understand the Post, Activity, and Merit part. I have also made my bitcoin wallet. You might do it as well. Don't misunderstood. I am so far from understanding bitcoin fully.
ammobile69

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

Please read the all the posts in beginners section of this forum.I think it will really help you as it helped to me.First of all you should do your own researches on bit coins and alt coins.Happy to hear that you already have a wallet.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

S many newbie are asking about that, but you can only be grow up when you study about bitcoin or something like gain knowledge on different thread here because through reading you can learn many things that you did not know about bitcoin.
Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:57:00 PM

If you are new in Bitcoins.This are the important thing you should know.That is:
1. Bitcoin wallets need to be secure — just like your real wallet
2. Bitcoin price is volatile
3. Bitcoin payments are irreversible
4. Bitcoin is not anonymous
5. Instant transactions are not secure
6. Bitcoin is still experimental
7. Some governments impose taxes and have special regulations on Bitcoin.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:20:20 PM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh
Hi!  I am also new to this, I am much interested on how to use this,  I have a lot things in my mind on how can use this appropriately, I hope I would be able to learn everything about this. Thank you.
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:51:52 PM

as a beginner, you need to be familiarized first on the things around the world of cryptocurrency. You can do that by constantly reading articles and searching in the internet. I suggest you should ask the person who introduced you to this,I bet he can help a lot. I gained knowledge through reading, I spend my spare time reading and posting here in bitcointalk forum. I suggest if you want to earn money, go for bounty campaigns first, join signature campaigns, in this way you can learn while making money. You read other people's reply and that serves you a way of learning something new. If you encounter a strange topic,you can search it in the internet and you can get an answer then you can reply on the thread. There are also rules, I hope you have already read that.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:58:55 PM

First of all, welcome on board you are in the right place if you are willing to learn about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Now as you said you are willing to earn from Bitcoin, understand that Bitcoin is just another form of money and it is not a rocket science to learn how to make money. The best way I know is to offer your skills, time, experience, and knowledge in the form of useful services in service marketplace section and charge your fees in the form of Bitcoin. Do not waste your time in looking for free Bitcoins as we all know there is nothing as a free lunch. You can start reading with beginners and help section and you will find answers to most of your queries in that section.
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:38:04 AM

I would like to learn from others how to earn on bitcoins on crypto currency to consider other options.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:43:41 AM

There is beginners forum here & you should read everything. After that, you can make the post here and then try to get the higher rank here. Further, you can participate the signature campaigns to get free coins as well and using that coins you can do trading also. At the same time, you can also sell and trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: