Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:13:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new to Bitcoin, how can I get started?  (Read 2551 times)
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:25:20 PM

You need to learn at first about bitcoin . there are many websites about bitcoin and crypto currency. After gain proper knowledge you can start with forum work like bounty campaign, signeture, etc. There are the best way to earn bitcoin. You can also do mining trading etc.

Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:02:12 PM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh

For those beginners that are getting started here in bitcoin, you must know of course the basic things about bitcoin so that you may able to know the disadvantages and advantages of it. Bitcoin is a good thing in terms of many aspects specially for financial yet if you didn't know  how to use it and how to handle your earnings, you may end up loosing and loosing all your money including your earnings.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:20:52 PM

You new in bitcoin, start with learn about your lokal exchange, how to buy and sell bitcoin. if you already know about this. you can participate now. You can start to buy your first bitcoin and keep it for long term, you will gain benefits in the future. Or also learn about trading. if you serious you can understand about bitcoin

Also this forum can help you earn free bitcoin by joining in signature champaign, just keep reading
right, you need to first to know what is you local wallet or exchange in order for you to have a bitcoin wallet and then you may look to the google or other social media out there some tips about what are the kind of service you will do to get bitcoin, maybe you will invest sometimes like that, you may also view that here. every information that you need is in here the forum as well.
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
There are many options on how to acquire bitcoin, the most common way is by simply buying it or earn it by working on some any activities that will pay bitcoin. Earning bitcoin is not that easy but its really worth working for because it can give you a decent amount of money. You can buy bitcoin on any exchanges, then if you have your bitcoin just hold it until the price is profitable then sell.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:23:26 PM

Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh
The best thing to do while you are still starting here in bitcoin is to observe and study first how the business goes on here. We all know that earning bitcoin was never an easy thing yet if we are well knowledgeable about it, we won't be having a hard time with earning some of it. It is very important that you know what you are doing first before going all in with it.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

The best thing to do first is to read some informations like informative articles about bitcoin, ask bitcoin users and try to explore here in btc. That is when you want to earn from signature campaigns. And for the investment, you can ask for those who experienced to invest in btc, in that way they can give you tip that serves as your guidelines.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

Start by educating yourself, learn about the currency, what are its advantages and disadvantages, etc.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:48:14 PM

Well, you can really start by just doing your own research because bitcoin and cryptocurrency is a really complicated thing to understand. However, once you already have an idea you can easily cope up with every situation that you will face in the future. Learn the basics first and learn how to keep all your assets secured because it is really important.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

Read on this forum, because in this forum discuss what you are asking. Everything takes time and process, as long as you have a strong desire, you can make it happen.
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:59:40 PM

Well you can get started by knowing what bitcoin is all about. then probably if you know what it takes the risk it may have. ask yourself? am i willing to take it? if you are then you must read. read a lot. gain knowledge. bitcoin can change your life.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:03:32 PM

First of all, create a bitcoin wallet from coinbase/blockchain.And get a address from the wallet you created.Asked any crypto friends to send you some btc, you will find how this work.To learn bitcoin, you can read articles on blog/youtube.You also will know about bitcoin from this community.I hope you get succeeded from bitcoin and enjoy using bitcoin.

RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:09:41 PM

The first thing you should learn is Never trust the market crypto. because the exchange rate is unpredictable. what you usually do is find an opportunity in every point that exists. use your money to invest in some ICO that you think is interesting, your choice is your responsibility

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Hitesh Ohri

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:12:09 PM

firstly you have to create a bitcoin wallet.
 You can open a blockchain wallet via blockchain.info .
Since you are still new to bitcoin, I'd wouldn't advise to go into trading straightaway.
 I'd suggest you participate in signature campaigns to earn bitcoins. Thereafter, you can use your earned bitcoins for trading.
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:16:46 PM

You should check on the Beginners and Help Section. You'll get the informations you need.
Yes indeed. You may also go through different books, e-books and tutorials on crypto currency and coin market.Then develop your knowledge on trading strategy and fix your own strategy. Go for test trade. Whenever you feel confident enough, start investment slowly with small portion of your money.
zaytsevsasha654

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:01:10 PM

So, most likely, both factors played here. Sberbank of its needs eventually satisfied, and the enthusiasm of potential miners pougas - it became clear that there would be no easy money here, and mining is exactly the same high-risk investment as any other.
CanErik

Activity: 756
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:04:54 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 07:41:58 PM by CanErik

Hi;

The greatest advice I can give you,do not fully accept what anyone says because to predict the future of this market is very diffucult situation.

Kind regards
angec0719

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:28:15 AM

Before you start, you'll begin at the Beginner's Section wherein you'll see its rules and regulations. It's better if you read and understand to prevent being banned. There is a so-called bounty or the forum wherein you'll be joining a campaign, and will further explain to you the mechanics. Before transacting, make sure you analyze and understand the rules so it will be easy for you to manage.
Reena28

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:36:00 AM

Good for you.. Keep on reading here on bitcointalk thread ..you can go to the beginners thread and dont hesistate asking questions...
If your into trading...u can learn and trust for yourself 1st
Make a good research of the coin your investing into.. Check histort.. Telegram chats and updates
Follow it closely in the market and in telegram..

Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:47:10 AM

There are a lot of threads in this forum where in you can find all the answers to your questions. We all have been there and it wasn't really easy but once you find your way you can do it alone. There are sections here like beginners and help where in you can find different threads that newbies often asks and you can also find within those threads the answers in which you can follow. Just keep on reading and you'll realize you already understand everything specifically how the system works.
AirdropDailyUpdates

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:54:33 AM

just doing bounty and airdrop. it will help.. or but new coin with low price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: