Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever borrowed fiat to get btc?  (Read 1693 times)
A.Delaney (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:36:09 AM

Whether it be buying btc or buying equipment to mine btc. Did you ever borrow fiat to make your purchase? I have not. Just curious if anyone ever has.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buytheeffinD

Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:02:04 AM

Yeah I have and that is the current situation I am in. Also I am borrowing funds to cover my life expenses so I can keep all my crypto. Needless to say don't do it like me I owe a bunch of people now Tongue.

rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:12:05 AM

I did not borrowed fiat to buy bitcoin , Since bitcoin and other crypto currencies volatile in crypto market ,you cannot predict what will happen rise or fall. Best is to buy bitcoins when price value is less ,and when bitcoin price rises and when your requirement met you can sell it. Another best part is earn bitcoins instead of borrowing fiat and cryto currencies.   

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:18:20 AM

Whether it be buying btc or buying equipment to mine btc. Did you ever borrow fiat to make your purchase? I have not. Just curious if anyone ever has.
I dare not, because the risk of encryption money market is very big, borrowing money investment is obviously not a reasonable plan.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
A.Delaney (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:22:06 AM

Yeah I have and that is the current situation I am in. Also I am borrowing funds to cover my life expenses so I can keep all my crypto. Needless to say don't do it like me I owe a bunch of people now Tongue.

Dam you’re all in and then some.
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:25:22 AM

Yes trying to got some loan and buying it bitcoin is the first one that i ever tried after i learn all about in bitcoin (not at all) hehe, but yes it’s so fun borrowing fiat and buying it into bitcoin. Then, will gain some 20% profits hehe that’s what i like to happened hehe

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
A.Delaney (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:49:45 AM

Yes trying to got some loan and buying it bitcoin is the first one that i ever tried after i learn all about in bitcoin (not at all) hehe, but yes it’s so fun borrowing fiat and buying it into bitcoin. Then, will gain some 20% profits hehe that’s what i like to happened hehe

As long as you’re gain rate is higher than you’re interest rate.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:10:37 AM

Well, i didn't tried to borrow fiats to have and get bitcoins. Since, bitcoin is minable and volatile. I tried to earn and mine. I noticed that Mining is very hard but i mined many coins. I also tried to join gambling and investment sites to earn bitcoins. Indeed, i didnt tried to use fiats to have bitcoin because we can have bitcoins without cash in.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:31:51 AM

it seems for now if you want to do mining. it will be difficult if you want to run it correctly. the purchase of mining tools and assembly will cost a great deal and not necessarily this will benefit you for now. sometimes the cost incurred does not match the income in the can
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:47:02 AM

I never try to borrowed fiat to purchase bitcoin in my whole life first of all bitcoin is votile we dont know what the next price of bitcoin i dont want to take the risk, im okay to earn bitcoin for free in trading and signiture campaign.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:49:26 AM

Despite the fact that the general trend indicates a steady increase in the bitcoin rate and the receipt of good profits from investing in it, taking a loan in fiat to buy bitcoins for it is too risky. Since, as a rule, a loan is taken under the splash of real estate, this risk in any case can not be justified, given the high volatility of bitcoin.
Jaya912

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:49:49 AM

I think buying bitcoin or mining has opportunity profit that activity but if borrow fiat to buy bitcoin or mining i think thats not good choice. I think we have to buy bitcoin with amount that we can afford. So i never borrow cash to buy bitcoin.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:50:52 AM

Yes i ever borrowed once to buy bitcoin, at that time I saw a good opportunity to make a big profit but got no money so I went to borrow money from my friends, but it's not a nice experience, even though the result come out as I predicted but it took longer than I expected, and I getting stress thinking about how to repay if my prediction is wrong
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:55:57 AM

I never try to borrowed fiat to purchase bitcoin in my whole life first of all bitcoin is votile we dont know what the next price of bitcoin i dont want to take the risk, im okay to earn bitcoin for free in trading and signiture campaign.

Trading is also risky because the whole market are form of big whale there wil be tendency that you will loss in only second or minutes.
By the way I dont ever try to barrowed fiat to get bitcoin because there is no gurranty that you will earn good profit soon I only ear bitcoin by joining signature campaign and trading altcoin this is risky by I only gain profit by doing day trading. I read some comment that most people now a day are taking risk to get involve in bitcoin industry.

MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:58:50 AM

I did not borrowed any amount of fiat to have bitcoin. I get my bitcoin for free. I just joined campaign signature to have a bitcoin i just save it. sometimes i play gumbling then i won a bitcoin. In that way i get my bitcoin. You don't need to borrow fiat to have a bitcoin just be patience in the beginning you will not earn any bitcoin because you need to rank up your account to qualify to a campaign.
dhka

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:59:39 AM

by asking such question to me it looks like you do Grin
But I read somewhere, do not remember where, according to survey around 18% of crypto user is investing using loan money
I personally wont do that, wont risk my loan for some speculative asset
I will use my current crypto portfolio to re-invest, I even withdrawn my initial capital already, so it is all about profit Grin

A.Delaney (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:10:37 AM

But I read somewhere, do not remember where, according to survey around 18% of crypto user is investing using loan money
I will use my current crypto portfolio to re-invest, I even withdrawn my initial capital already, so it is all about profit Grin

Lol I don’t but I would be lieing if I said I had never thought about it. I mine and the temptation to borrow to buy a large amount of miners that would roi in 3 months is tempting.
A.Delaney (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:43:30 PM

Yes i ever borrowed once to buy bitcoin, at that time I saw a good opportunity to make a big profit but got no money so I went to borrow money from my friends, but it's not a nice experience, even though the result come out as I predicted but it took longer than I expected, and I getting stress thinking about how to repay if my prediction is wrong

That’s a good way to lose friends. If you lose the money.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:21:43 PM

Nope. I didn't borrow any fiat just to make it btc and use it in tradings. I am not a fan of cashing in. Though I am attempting to do that because as the cryptocurrency makes better nowadays, I want to trade using my earnings in crypto promotions and airdrops only.
I will wait until my first payment here in bitcointalk comes to me and I wil use it as my capital in trading or mining.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:28:24 PM

People tend to borrow fiat because of  so many reasons like they want to invest in a crypto where they can earn early profit or buy some coins in a lower value and sell them with good profits. There are so many ways to earn in a crypto world all we need to do is always be active.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: