Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:29:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Money  (Read 918 times)
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:22:24 AM

Crypto currency will change the whole money networking system in the future,the fiat currency is centralized and it is controlling by the governments but most of the crypto currencies are decentralized and we have the full control over our money.And crypto currency is more secured from fiat by terms of stealing but we need to have a good wallets for our coins and need to keep our private keys secured or someone else will take all our money and those incidents are happening now due to not enough knowledge among people about the private key storage.
Sumarokovalena

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:18:26 AM

Let's face the truth. You say "Millions of people now rely on cryptography to change the world. "
They do it just to get rich. Most people are so greedy that they don't even tell their loved ones that others have earned more.
Bonus777

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:23:20 AM

I also see the future for crypto. It's really some kind of financial freedom from the government and banks, and they understand it. And that's why I think rumors spread that the crypt is a bubble.

gbdnnxowv

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:28:13 AM

As innovations are being felt, I do believe that the idea of having cryptocurrencies as our money is futuristic. I do believe that there is a big possibility that we will be using them for everyday transactions just like how we do with out banknotes right now
It will be a new social model, after all, banknotes will have costs, there will be counterfeit money, will be damaged, will be stolen. When cryptocurrency becomes mainstream, there will be tremendous changes.
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:32:48 AM

This is how the cryptology has already burst into the lives of many people and has changed their lives, but in my opinion it will not be able to crowd out all the money we know for a few more years, so let's wait and follow it.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:35:26 AM

I think crypto will stay with us and it will world payment system

tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

I think that modern financial system that rely on banks will stay in future. The only most important thing we may expect it is transformation of this system in the field of transferring and holding information.
Panteleymon

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

Crypto currency will never replace money. Money will pass into electronic form, but the currency will only be an alternative or complement. There can be no question of any substitution in principle.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:58:59 PM

The concept of money evolved along the whole history of humanity, and now its ready for a new step.
But I don't think that - talking about the effect on normal people - there will be any sensible difference.

neerajmittal

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

The future of money is here, but can’t be seen inside the US. In countries like China, most people don’t carry cash or cards anymore, just cryptos. Even in Africa, the use of cryptos is more widespread.money in future years later it seems to be always the main thing worked for human needs. and in the current era then cryptocurrency had started being the fruit of the lips in the community, hopefully, later cryptocurrencies continue to thrive because its technology is very useful.
convince
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:30:58 PM

Cryptocurrency is now approaching for the future but we are already earning it. In my experience I've been receiving a lot of coins since I started joining signature bounty campaigns so I'm holding 'em for my future.
I'm going to use it to fund my important projects like house renovations and buying a new car. 

Migesan

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

Any system generally works as long as there is a mutual trust towards that system. Money is not that old invention, it was originally invented to store your wealth and do trades more easy way.

Even still you can see people trading their old furnitures, lamps and decoration to bags of coffee and whatnot since they don't feel comfortable of asking money or for them getting few bills from their old furnitures would be boring or too much like business.

My grandparents were farmers, it was not uncommon to trade part of your crop to other useful assets with your neighbor. Same happens still in many parts of the world. They don't have so much understanding what money even is. You cannot eat money.

The biggest threat i see in cryptocurrencies is the same as in money. Too many people are holding the assets as their wealth and therefore there is not enough circulation for that currency to be efficient or even useful. Also they can easily stirr the markets if they want. Like poking with the stick to the ants' nest.

Purely from the trading point of view - I don't like how they have picked one or few cryptos what you use to trade/measure the value of all the other cryptos with in exchanges. What evidently follows is that when those few selected cryptos go up and down then all the other cryptos more or less will follow the trend (on longer average value) since you are forced to use those selected few cryptos for trading.

I would like to see exchanges where you can trade straight with any pair of cryptos you want and only the historic value (as a pinpoint to a current, real market value against other cryptos) would matter. Only then it is free competition between cryptos and only then the best ones would be the winners on the long run.
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:36:09 PM

Crypto is the beginning of an alternative monetary system. The next stage in the evolution of money.

A system where (crypto) currencies are actually forced to compete for market share. What a concept!

Government-backed currencies have operated as monopolies for far too long. There's no innovation. Fiat money is simply a blunt tool for controlling people.

Crypto gives me hope that we can build a better system... and eventually end the central banking system.

I'm not alone in that hope. Millions of people are now betting on crypto to change the world.

I believe this is what's really fueling crypto's rise. The widespread desire for a system that is fundamentally different and better.

Sure, speculation and profit-seeking play a role. But people don't just invest in crypto... They join it, like it's a movement.

So the next time you hear somebody mention tulips, bubbles and crypto in the same sentence, consider giving them a different perspective.
Well, we must put into consideration that there a lot of people who don't trust something they don't hold. The intangibility (virtuality) of cryptocurrency sways away people who prefer holding real currencies.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:56:11 PM

Crypto is the beginning of an alternative monetary system. The next stage in the evolution of money.

A system where (crypto) currencies are actually forced to compete for market share. What a concept!

Government-backed currencies have operated as monopolies for far too long. There's no innovation. Fiat money is simply a blunt tool for controlling people.

Crypto gives me hope that we can build a better system... and eventually end the central banking system.

I'm not alone in that hope. Millions of people are now betting on crypto to change the world.

I believe this is what's really fueling crypto's rise. The widespread desire for a system that is fundamentally different and better.

Sure, speculation and profit-seeking play a role. But people don't just invest in crypto... They join it, like it's a movement.

So the next time you hear somebody mention tulips, bubbles and crypto in the same sentence, consider giving them a different perspective.

It's doubtful that it would work. The banking system, governments rather not allow the loss of control over money. Unless they release their own cryptocurrency, which they will be able to control. For now, crypto will be an alternative payment method despite the disadvantages of the current monetary system.

axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:10:45 PM

We can not deny that the crypto currency is really an amazing thing that happens in our time, but speculation about the elimination of fiat money through it is unlikely to believe, since it is under the government, and the crypto currency is independent of authority.
prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:16:17 PM

i am positive that someday cryptocurrency will be the future of our money system. there will be no paper money instead all transactions will be digital. our world is evolving towards the digital age so as our money system. there will come a time that our debit cards / atm cards will all be imbedded in our thumb prints or maybe to make more secure our DNA can also be used as an added security, but no doubt our future money will be this cryptocurrencies which will be regulated by the government for proper payment of taxes.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

It's doubtful that it would work. The banking system, governments rather not allow the loss of control over money. Unless they release their own cryptocurrency, which they will be able to control. For now, crypto will be an alternative payment method despite the disadvantages of the current monetary system.

I agree with you, in spite of the advantages of the crypto currency, the authorities will do their best to keep the existing state of affairs, having access to the printing press. At the same time, those states that understand the advantages of crypto-currencies will develop more successfully, so this is a matter of time.
Migesan

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

I agree with you, in spite of the advantages of the crypto currency, the authorities will do their best to keep the existing state of affairs, having access to the printing press. At the same time, those states that understand the advantages of crypto-currencies will develop more successfully, so this is a matter of time.

Well, hopefully we don't need to wait so long to see where it is heading. If they manage to make any decisions now Q1 2018 then EU/UK nations have probably something like 24 months time from that to enforce those regulations and since no country wants to be first to risk of suffering from it then I would guess we will see them practised no earlier than 2020.

http://nordic.businessinsider.com/anti-money-laundering-cryptocurrencies-regulation-eu-uk-identity-2017-12?r=UK&IR=T
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:50:27 PM

to work on exchange as might with the proper on limit as expending unit of displacement to gains of spares with the shifts of differences and work on extent as exchanging to manage as might with the shifts of entrance to attains with the different level of compliance.

narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:59:33 PM

Yes i do beilive that someday we will use the crypto currencies as a money in the near future and also innovation felt so good when they do it because it made our lives much more easier and not bring any big money physically

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████