Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:50:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Money  (Read 922 times)
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:03:48 PM

Crypto is the future but who knows for how long? It'd be interesting to see what the next step in the evolution of money would be.  Grin Or if we'll live to it yet, ha!
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

It's silly to argue that a crypto currency can change the system of social order. It can largely squeeze ordinary money from circulation, and no more. The usual money went and will go as long as there are states that print them. The banking system in the near and distant future will also exist as a financial instrument of the state. The change of all this due to the development of the crypto currency is a myth. States allow the existence of a crypto currency, until it affects their interests. As soon as a serious conflict begins between them, the states unite and the crypto-currency will be outlawed under the fear of criminal liability for engaging in it. This activity is difficult to track on the Internet, but all this depends on the desire of the state, which has extensive methods of coercion.
so I worry about the future of the crypto currency. transactions of crypto currency are not tracked and therefore the state loses its profit-tax. and states will never give up profits. Undecided

rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:42:50 PM

the money in the future is certainly the longer it will be more practical and simple as more advanced technology usually people increasingly don't want to hard-especially in the matter of payment. Thus it looks like altcoin is one practical way in the system of money in the future.
flatnose101

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:48:50 PM

Yes i do beilive that someday we will use the crypto currencies as a money in the near future and also innovation felt so good when they do it because it made our lives much more easier and not bring any big money physically
how it may come that in the near future the future money is this so as i can see a lot of speculations also about this currency that someday fiat money or the traditional may changed for me its a no, but the future money as this currency buy itself it has the possibility that it may happen cause we see the technology are in the next level of.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

Yes i do beilive that someday we will use the crypto currencies as a money in the near future and also innovation felt so good when they do it because it made our lives much more easier and not bring any big money physically
Yes, that day is not in too far as awareness on cryptocurrencies is enormously increasing everyday which will definitely lead to a situation where people will forget using fiats completely.

The future of money is at peril already as cashless transactions are being preferred my all levels of people in all the countries. If this trend keeps improving in coming days then along with rich advantages of cryptocurrency, people will definitely forget using fiats for their daily life. There will be less chances for fiats to coexist along with crypto currencies as this world will move to better system always.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

Talking about this issue is very interesting, because it could lead to interesting debates that futurologists and economists have become an important topic of discussion. But given the growing sophistication in human society, it seems to me that the use of money as we know it today has its days numbered, and I even I have no doubt that within 30 years the concept of money or value will have changed radically.
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:04:55 PM

Centralized money is the main currency in the world and I think it won't disappear so easy because of the governments which have the monopoly over it. Crypto market has started slowly and it is advancing fast in the progress right now but for the decentralized currency to replace the standard paper money it would need a much more support from the community that still isn't convinced into cryptos success.
If by any possibility cryptos would replace the centralized currency governments would for sure interfered there and take a part of the market monopoly.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:22:11 PM

governments  alway want control everybody so noway they left we use bitcoin without their control. but the world need freedom

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
bitor

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:36:48 PM

I think, that cryptocurrencies have some perspectives, but, we have more then 2,4 billion unbanked people wich cant use cryptocurrencies, also a lot of people don't believe in cryptocurrencies and have missunderstanding with using of it and the process of mining, so, in nearest future we haven't real posibillity to change fiat in crypto and to distroy banks.  Roll Eyes
Jaya1995

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:45:32 PM

the currency in a country there will be a time will not be as long as the currency will be at the top .... so even with the dollar that became the world currency reference will surely have its ups and downs ... but it can be predicted by looking international market conditions ... one example of a currency that has absolutely no value that is in the currency in the country zimbabwe
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:28:25 PM

Crypto is the beginning of an alternative monetary system. The next stage in the evolution of money.

A system where (crypto) currencies are actually forced to compete for market share. What a concept!

Government-backed currencies have operated as monopolies for far too long. There's no innovation. Fiat money is simply a blunt tool for controlling people.

Crypto gives me hope that we can build a better system... and eventually end the central banking system.

I'm not alone in that hope. Millions of people are now betting on crypto to change the world.

I believe this is what's really fueling crypto's rise. The widespread desire for a system that is fundamentally different and better.

Sure, speculation and profit-seeking play a role. But people don't just invest in crypto... They join it, like it's a movement.

So the next time you hear somebody mention tulips, bubbles and crypto in the same sentence, consider giving them a different perspective.

the money in the future is still running normally just a lot of money that will exist in the future, because the money is just as a means of exchange or a valid payment instrument and in the future has entered the era of his digital currency so the more money to be made of crytpocurrency such as bitcoin and other altcoin.
Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:30:39 PM

This is the future of money while not everyone are aware about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency as what it is all about but I'm glad I'm earning money while it's too early. I really like being involved into something that is new to the community and equipped myself as an advance adaptor in any aspects of the technology.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:34:08 PM

governments  alway want control everybody so noway they left we use bitcoin without their control. but the world need freedom

It's one of the ways that we can have a true financial freedom that no form of any government could see the status of our assets so they couldn't impose to much tax on us.
Cryptocurrency revolutionized the way we handle our assets and we don't need banks or any financial third-party or middle men to manage our assets to secure it from any form of frauds.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:34:59 PM

A centralized currency will always exist. People can not be completely free from the state and do not have any obligations to their country. As I know money was created in order to reduce social inequality so they will exist as long as there is statehood exists.
Oumal

Activity: 542

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:54:36 PM

i am positive that someday cryptocurrency will be the future of our money system. there will be no paper money instead all transactions will be digital. our world is evolving towards the digital age so as our money system. there will come a time that our debit cards / atm cards will all be imbedded in our thumb prints or maybe to make more secure our DNA can also be used as an added security, but no doubt our future money will be this cryptocurrencies which will be regulated by the government for proper payment of taxes.

Maybe so, but only in the very distant future, not so soon as you expect.
Paper money will not disappear anywhere and will always be.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:57:39 PM

Though cryptocurrencies are becoming widely used by individuals but it doesn't mean it will make fiat money to disappear. The acceptance of crypto by the community isn't totally a 100%, considering that not all establishments are accepting this currency.
Yes, the individual usage of cryptocurrency keeps growing. The same doesn't gonna make the entire fiat money get disappear. Very few countries has created their own digital currency, in future looking upon the economic growth experienced by those countries other countries too might get into cryptocurrency usage.
What Countries built their own Digital Currency? Is it like Bitcoin? I know that there was a huge thing going around with Aurora coin though nothing really happened after that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:59:14 PM

I believe that in following next 10 years crypto will replace fiat at least 30%,as it is easier in everyday life. So, I bet on a crypto market growth. Keep watching!
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

Talking about this issue is very interesting, because it could lead to interesting debates that futurologists and economists have become an important topic of discussion. But given the growing sophistication in human society, it seems to me that the use of money as we know it today has its days numbered, and I even I have no doubt that within 30 years the concept of money or value will have changed radically.
It will go down under in multiple debates for many years until they finally give up because we can't change the fact that these both currencies are useful yet there is always a bad side in everything. It's like the good and evil always an adversaries to each other so let's just look this something like that. Everyone could use both currencies in a good way or in a bad way it depends on their intentions.
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:10:08 PM

Money evolved in so different ways, and every time there was resistance: I just wonder how difficult could be some centuries ago to persuade someone to exchange gold with paper!
Now money is just some bits in some servers, but this is only a variation of fiat money.
Decentralization could really change the game, so I think that who is in power will try all the methods to stop cryptocurrencies.

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:18:46 PM

Crypto is the beginning of an alternative monetary system. The next stage in the evolution of money.

A system where (crypto) currencies are actually forced to compete for market share. What a concept!

Government-backed currencies have operated as monopolies for far too long. There's no innovation. Fiat money is simply a blunt tool for controlling people.

Crypto gives me hope that we can build a better system... and eventually end the central banking system.

I'm not alone in that hope. Millions of people are now betting on crypto to change the world.

I believe this is what's really fueling crypto's rise. The widespread desire for a system that is fundamentally different and better.

Sure, speculation and profit-seeking play a role. But people don't just invest in crypto... They join it, like it's a movement.

So the next time you hear somebody mention tulips, bubbles and crypto in the same sentence, consider giving them a different perspective.
I think your opinion and opinion is very appropriate but it will take a very long time to grow in my country because maybe there is still less information about crypto currency which is digital currency or can be called future currency

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████