Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:31:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON (TRX) Scam  (Read 18282 times)
daria_p

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:56:42 AM

What about accusations of their whitepaper being plagiarized? 
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:08:46 AM

Tron is no scam. It's unfortunate that the word scam can and is carelessly used in crypto world

Yes you're right there is FUD everywhere espcially when TRX came up on top 10 very easy unlike other shitcoins that 2-3 years of age but still cannot make it on top 10.

xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:50:55 PM

I don't know if Tron is a scam or not, but I traded 1BTC for it at $0.02, and will bet another Bitcoin worth today at $0.10. Good luck!
joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:11:21 PM

A pump&dump chinese copycat scam coin. People gonna lose a lot of money and all the crypto space will be damaged by such projects.
Ya, the people that been on this forum for a while now that these coins are only trying to scam their way into people's pockets.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:34:35 PM

I think the tron lis not a scam but he is pumped tottaly up....the idea is good need to wait what goes next after new news but now,today not happen anything...

X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

Yes, your article look convincing, but I personally believe that this coin has a future though it and raised to the heavens and then lowered back in the next 2-4 months, he will again show good growth.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:51:56 PM

Lol like all of these out of nowhere icos.... 99% will turn out to be scams

jasonmattson

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:57:55 PM

who told you ? you say it is scam. But I do not think Its scam. and it is very successful. In the future it will grow even further. But the information you give is very convincing
lucas9338

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:04:07 PM

It is not scam, but the dev of TRON has circulated false news to increase the price ..... for the moment this coin is still a mystery
HiBorn

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

Does trx have a working wallet?  Their website has no wallet links.  Does that mean that have no wallet?
coldst

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:12:01 AM

Do you think that people in here really care if TRON is a scam? Many of them are just following the hype and trying to make easy money. People are like passing a bomb to each other without knowing when it explode. It is a gamble buying TRON but it may make you rich. I did research on the CEO and I know how he’s rated by the Chinese community. I know the exaggeration behind peiwo app wining the “China’s National High-tech Enterprise Qualification.” However, I will still invest on TRON, not because how much potential I see on this project, only because I want to make some easy money too from the hype. I believed it still have room to grow because this is the year of Crypto.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:19:52 AM

It is really hard to tell whether this coin is a scam but as you can see the price today TRON keeps on price decreasing due to this issue, the ceo sell his own tron token and they have anything in github too. So maybe it is really a scam
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:42:26 AM

Do you think that people in here really care if TRON is a scam? Many of them are just following the hype and trying to make easy money. People are like passing a bomb to each other without knowing when it explode. It is a gamble buying TRON but it may make you rich. I did research on the CEO and I know how he’s rated by the Chinese community. I know the exaggeration behind peiwo app wining the “China’s National High-tech Enterprise Qualification.” However, I will still invest on TRON, not because how much potential I see on this project, only because I want to make some easy money too from the hype. I believed it still have room to grow because this is the year of Crypto.

Well said people who said TRON is a scam are those who bought when price is at peak hoping to ride the price hike and gain quick money but they do not think the consequences of their action may put their investment at risk. now that they are stack due to price was falling down they are crying and accused TRON is a scam. this is not developers or owner of TRON fault if prices was surging. price surge because there are the buyer  who want to buy at a higher price and usually they are the newbies in trading.
lionelho

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:46:10 AM

If the CEO himself sold most of the tokens, then we can hardly say that it's not a scam.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
HiBorn

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

How is it known that the ceo sold most of his tokens?   And where is the trx wallet?
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

I disagree with you. There is no exact evidence that TRON is still a fraud. It is true that this crypto currency appeared out of nowhere in the top 10 crypt coins, and in this forum (currently) there is not a single ANN stream, but this does not necessarily mean that it is fraud.
KellyCoin

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

It still has yet to be seen if this is a fraud. But from all indications its not looking good.

http://www.experiencegunbot.com - Automate Crypto Trading
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

I think they have had a rough start and made some not-too-good decisions but I don't believe they're scammers. I hope they will make the right steps and wil succeed in making TRX a well-known currency in the world of Alibaba.
ezwinbitcoin

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

I have also read about Justin online. But a lot of people are involved in this project. I am not sure that it is a scam. even if the price keep dropping for a while now.

To everyone who said that he sold his coins. I would like to know from where you got this info? did you get it from other people who wrote on this forum that he did ? or is there a real proof of it ? Because as there are no official wallets, from where this info would come from?

I can't really believe that tbh.
Play0r

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

This is the tweet claiming that Justin sold but I think it is FUD:

https://twitter.com/Specl151/status/952435229192572928

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: