Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:06:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3795 times)
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:31:22 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

Hey op, ever heard of google? Type in google.com lol.
Yes, itay not be able to give you information on who really is/are behind this great technology call bitcoin but, it cam surely give you anlot of useful information about bitcoins amd the whole crypto world as a whole. Just don't get too lazy to search for more than one source to make sure sure you get the right info.

And, yah, we don't need bitcoin. We just wamt it. Either for profits, for the innovation, or for its rich history and great ideologies.
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:40:11 AM

At its core, bitcoin is a smart currency designed by very forward-thinking engineers. It eliminates the need for banks, gets rid of credit card fees, currency exchange fees, money transfer fees, and reduces the need for lawyers in transitions... all good things. We see bitcoin as potentially the greatest social network of all.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:49:27 AM

It's not really "what i need" but it's what i want since through bitcoin, you can earn big profit because its already been tested because of its market price volatility. Aside from that, bitcoin is also a long term hold that can give you a big profit as bitcoin is known for its dominance in the cryptoworld.

Bountyhunter01

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:58:03 AM

I love bitcoins,  bitcoin was created by the decentralised currency.  Bitcoin needs our so i like the bitcoin. Bitcoin is none organisational and a non governmental currency. His prices day by day increased  at a very high speed so for. I think bitcoin is created  better life then yesterday.
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:06:47 AM

I think more users bitcoin actually do not need bitcoin, they use bitcoin just for invest or trading for get profit. Maybe with more marchan or country make bitcoin legal will more much people will need bitcoin
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:23:53 AM

Well, for me it isn't a need but something that we want. We can live even we don't have what we want but we can't live for everything that is a must need like food and shelter. If you ever study economics you can find good answer of it, and some other that confused you about the needs and wants of an individual.

I can say that because of our unlimited wants we want more not just bitcoin but other cryptocurrency too. Wants increases every time if we see other individuals have it. We can't deny this fact.
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:32:05 AM

To save our future and for our family and kids we definitely needs bitcoin. It will be worth way too high in next coming years. So its better to grab it right now.
altGear

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

PRiVCY

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:34:16 AM

Inflation, unbanked, capital controls, bank fees...your welcome

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:34:48 AM

bitcoin is the first and the beginer of cryptocurrencies, it represent for whole cryptocurrencies on the world, so bitcoin has become a very valueable symbol for all cryptocurrencies, also the benefits of bitcoin based blockchain technology has open a new door to an advanced world, potential of blockchain technology is too big that we still be able to apply all in bitcoin, so we need bitcoin to develope more in the way to better future.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:35:56 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
i need bitcoin for my daily life and also i really need bitcoin not for me also for my family future that's why i really need bitcoin.for the better future and for the better life.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
TTTaka

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:41:37 AM

because bitcoin changed our life , i do not have to think so much about work.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:51:14 AM

Inflation, unbanked, capital controls, bank fees...your welcome

great answer. Mostly of the answer here is involved with the money and i think mostly of us really in needs of money that why we do have to work hard to own a bitcoin now in your case i think you are rich or not needing a bitcoin but just really into the bitcoins transactions of payments and other stuffs. As my self i really need a bitcoin to supply the needs of my self and in my family because my job salary is not enough for my self so i do need to work hard in bitcoin so that i could really get bitcoin to spend for my self and my family
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:12:03 AM

In my own experience, I really like to used bitcoin because i can pay bills not going out to go to malls. just using my wallet i can pay my electric bill and water bill super less hussle. Bitcoin also help me to have a stay at home work. We all know that bitcoin is risky but im willing to take a risk for better future just think some strategies on how you will double your profit.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:19:06 AM

Why do we need bitcoin? Actually it only depends in a person whether she/he needs it or not. Certain people needs bitcoin so that they can earn and save bitcoin because bitcoin can be used as money since it is valuable. But for some people, bitcoin is not that much too interesting. People can live without bitcoin, it only means people dont need it in the first place, but its the opposite to us who cherished bitcoin because we bitcoin hunters need it.

404 Not Found
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:25:04 AM

You don't totally need bitcoin. Even before bitcoin was invented people have been making their own living through jobs. Actually to earn bitcoin you also need to work for it or buy it if you have money to spend. What bitcoin gives you is the actually the opportunity to earn money with just internet and computer unit or smartphones and in your comfort zone. It also offers the convenience of online transactions around the world.

btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:38:10 AM

Peoples love to purchase bitcoin because it is not controlled by any government or organisation....and everyone knows that it will keep increasing.

crazykill182

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:45:34 AM

I think the way you think is wrong. For me bitcoin is not a must that you need to have it in your life.
You can still survive without it and you can still go the the old ways. I think the purpose of bitcoin is to use it for online transcactions as a currency.
But a lot of people used it differently as a way to gain profits. Well we are at that today so better to use that oppurtunity.
But for me i think theres a lot of people who still doesnt know about bitcoins.
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:47:43 AM

We really need bitcoin because it's a decentralized cryptocurrency; a blockchain technology being controlled electronically, devoid of human or governmental interference or errors. It is the recent trend in technology in terms of commerce- buying and selling, or trading or businesses. Of course, business is about risks, so we should bear it in mind that bitcoin can go up or down but it really pays quite big!
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:14:46 AM

We don’t really “need” Bitcoin to exist, but it’s important atleast as relic of what cryptocurrencys stand for as it’s like oldest cryptocurrency out there and the grandfather of the alts
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:42:45 AM

It is not a daily necessity that we say we really need bitcoin. Bitcoin is a good way of investment because profitability is good but it is not right to say that we really need it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: