Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:38:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3794 times)
jeje28

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
because i know it will help my family and i study for that also i can help with our needs at home and help both because my dream is to help to build our house one day. i want educated one day my sisters so hard my parents when to college because i wanted to help my family to pay for the value they provide and worst study
hunter50

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:29:16 AM

Many people love use to bitcoin and it's popularity growing day by day.You know bitcoin is A digital currency and no one has control over it, no company no government.satosi nakamoto created it.it easy to use and bitcoin give us opportunity to earn some money.I  think that is why we need bitcoin.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:48:23 AM

Bitcoin becomes part of some people for a living.Meaning it is indeed  beneficial and helpful to bitcoiners. Aside from opening minds in the crypto world and digital currencies, we tend to learn management of our financial aspects and investments.

maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:58:16 AM

What happens if bitcoin collapses?

Lets say bitcoin collapses. Scenario that may happen.

1. Gradually there will be a massive sell out that will happen and most exchange will shutdown to prevent any major loss to their company.

2. People who are in crypto currency will have a change of thoughts about crypto currency and may abandon it because for the reason of bitcoin has collapse.

3. There will be an alt coin that is going to emerge from bottom to the top and replace bitcoin and will be widely use or accepted by crypto currency users.
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

I think Bitcoin and it’s underlying technology of blockchain decentralized and distributed ledger will usher in another age of innovations.  Many large corporations are already starting to take notice to see how it can help their companies grow.  
yes, you are right about the many people who start joining bitcoin, and also very profitable bitcoin and its many benefits so many people are interested in joining bitcoin.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:56:01 AM

We don't actually need bitcoin but we need to grow as an economy with a lot of new technologies ahead, of course as digital economy was started everything must go with the flow and continue to evolved. The rise of bitcoin gives a lot opportunity for investment and income that can't be easily get from doing a regular job for limitations in time and scope must be consider but after bitcoin was introduce people get the chance to improve their lives and make it more easier to handle.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:02:24 AM

Bitcoin is the future currency and using it is inevitible like computer and internet
indeed like that, Bitcoin users also need internet to transact Bitcoin or see the state of Bitcoin. I think this will not die and will continue to increase and will be more famous

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:21:38 AM

I think bitcoin was created to make our lives better than yesterday in this system. Actually, we really don't need bitcoin for buying our needs because bitcoin has been developed because the value increase fastly.
Good thinking and I am in line with your thinking.
With the bitcoin people can feel happy because bitcoin often benefits us.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:30:39 AM

Bitcoin is the king of Crypto Currency and value of the Bitcoin is increasing day by day. It is always a wise decision to buy Bitcoins instead of buying ALT coins. There can be a small ups ans downs with bitcoins but it never go down drastically. So it is a good investment if you buy bitcoin and to get the more profit out from the bitcoin you have to keep it in a long term.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:32:19 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
  Many say that bitcoin can burst, but as we have seen for quite some time, bitcoin is only pleased with its holders. A potmu can conclude that bitcoin will go to the masses with confident steps and will only grow and multiply.
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:39:38 AM

first of all no one is saying to people that they should sell everything to buy bitcoin or any other crypto asset
now lets look at this from my point of perspective the old financial around the world is rusty and corrupt and it needs to be replaced thats my opinion of course.
and the reason behind creating bitcoin by satoshi and his friends was about creating a currency that no one has a control of governments or any other institution you are in control of your own money no one else is and can trade that money by the peer to peer system without the need of a middle man and i advise to research well and look over the internet for the right information dont take your information from anyone
yamte23

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:42:54 AM

I think the main goal of many of us here is to gain profit. We want to earn bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because we need money to achieve our goals. And I also believe that cryptocurrencies is the best way to achieve your dreams faster. Bitcoin is also an asset.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:43:53 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
I don't really need the Bitcoin. Because I still have currency should I appreciate and I made the Bitcoin-only as an investment. Because investing in Bitcoin very profitable.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Gringoblin67

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:45:17 AM

At this time, my need for Bitcoin has drastically lowered down as I can't just bear the expensive fees. Currently waiting for any developments with Ripple as I think it may be a good alt coin for micro transactions in the near future.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:46:35 AM

We need bitcoin to satisfy our needs. And bitcoin can offer you that with ease. Because bitcoin keeps growing and and will make you a lot of money as long as you believe in it. That is why you should keep investing in bitcoin so you can buy yourself a nice car in a couple of months.
Eterbank

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:23:14 AM

Perfect store of value, and if you are smart you can also make money of trading bitcoin Smiley

eterbankPay anywhere, buy anything with Cryptoeterbank
ANN THREADWHITEPAPERBOUNTY THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitter▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:54:48 AM

In today's era, people need more money to fulfill their needs. In order to earn more profit, bitcoin is also needed to fulfill the needs. All the needs of Bitcoin.
want0606

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:59:49 AM

You may need bitcoin for the economic crisis. Bitcoin can help us overcome difficulties when traditional currencies decline
Golubhargava

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:02:34 AM

You may need bitcoin for the economic crisis. Bitcoin can help us overcome difficulties when traditional currencies decline
If difficult time it will helpful for us. .
Choperpun

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:10:07 AM

According to myself bitcoin created in order to be able to provide advantage that a lot to invested for the future and the results are promising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: