Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:11:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3796 times)
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:47:39 PM

For me it's not really us who need bitcoin, YES we earn on bitcoin and it opens a lot of opportunities to earn. BUT, bitcoin and all of the cryptocurrency needs us just to have value! remember that bitcoin and others are having the price on the market or in our lives because of what we give to them, (attention) the supply and demand. if people will ignore them they will just be nothing and left unworthy! they need human to bring the cost!
greggypiggy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

Its not " we need bitcoin " , it is about investing in bitcoin. I dont know why people considers selling assets for bitcoin. You can invest on bitcoin while working. All we need is knowledge about bitcoin.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:29:29 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
bitcoin has a lot of support so there won't be a major crash in price in the coming years. Crypto was invented to avoid third-parties during transactions and to avoid fees and government control over its price. It will comprise a major part of digital currencies soon.
No doubt this is development and this is way for better future in future almost all people will see how bitcoin will increase in price and this way bitcoin investment will be only source of income so indeed bitcoin is main part of life and we really need it, it is not possible or a person to have all things in life with help of simple job because things are expensive and if they will not have bitcoin then it will be hard to get rid of unemployment.
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:38:18 PM

Bitcoin has a big potential to make our life easier in future. Not only bitcoin all cryptocurrencies. Some of them have really great and usable ideas. Ethereum, neo, monetha, via etc.

In past people used to swap, now we're using credit cards and banknotes. In future, we'll use cryptocurrencies. I believe it with all my heart.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

Because Bitcoin mining is the process of verifying transactions, compiling them into blocks, tying one block to the previous block, and then hashing it. Without this process there would be no blockchain. Without the blockchain there would be no Bitcoin. And, no, I don't find the power consumption to be an issue at all when you compare it to the power consumption needed to run the banking industry.
Bitcoin is a need of hour in today’s world due to many reasons. The best thing about it is that among all the possible ways, bitcoins is the easiest, safest and most importantly the fastest way of transacting money across the borders or within the country. Moreover, it could be used for the sake of investment and trading and increasing the profits and savings as well without doing a boring office job or so.

Hence, it is not meaningless to say that Bitcoin are required as an essential for the people living in the present world of technology.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:07:18 AM

Because bitcoin is going to free us from those who always manipulate everything. We always hear stories that poor people's lands are always robbed by influential wealthy people but bitcoin and blockchain are here to stop and change that.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:25:40 AM

It's not need.   It's want.   I don't NEED to take 10 vacations per year but I want to.

sent from my X6
kunalqwe

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:26:58 AM

It is not about need it is about  investment for example you purchase gold and sell it when its price is high we do same in the case of bitcoins . we need bitcoins for investment purpose.
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:40:55 AM

We don't need bitcoin, bitcoin needs us. We don't really need bitcoin in fact we can use fiat currency for every transactions we are getting through such as sending and receiving, Bitcoin needs us for it to fluctuate remember that all coins needs an user for it to have a price, Can you see a coin that would costs so much without having a demand on it ? What is it look like today is bitcoin is really essential but its not.
lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:50:44 AM

i think they who need people to get using and because of people who using it the price is going to rocket because supplai is low
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:02:44 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

For me, I think that we really do not need bitcoin. Many people trying to convince others to sell or invest or buy the cryptomoney. I think bitcoin was created for those people who are really in need money because bitcoin is not considered as a job. Bitcoin is created to sustain our daily needs and wants, but other people use it for gambles and other unnecessary things. So, I think that bitcoin is not really need but an option to get other source of money.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

ainunfm

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:18:09 AM

we don't need bitcoin, bitcoin need us to get stronger in price and market
if your question in the time like this people searching for a bitcoin to get earn some profit
Nabobs Robi

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

See what I feel like I feel so. Because Bitcoin is helping to bring about the latest development of your life, money. So basically we need Bitcoin. We are so interested in it.
hrdgaul

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:01:48 PM

Why do we really need Bitcoin?

I think why we really need bitcoin are:
A. Bitcoin is not just a currency, bitcoin is an investment
b. Bitcoin can provide benefits
c. bitcoin can provide jobs for people who do not have a job
d. bitcoin can help in financial terms
e. and the for last, for now the exchange rate of 1 bitcoin is still high and for the future it will be higher
GBCrypto1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:12:45 PM

Bitcoin wasn't necessary. It's a coin and people have put a price on it to exchange stuff online. Because it is not monitored by a central body, the popularity increased among internet users. This then caused a chain of events and the price of bitcoin increased, opening trading options. Right now, many bitcoin hodlers are only in for the money.
Blockchain, on the other hand, is a very powerful technology. It has a lot of applications. Check out different altcoins and you'll see how they've adopted blockchain tech.
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:16:18 PM

We need it because it is one of the best home based work that we can have salary. We can earn by just only answering and many ways in bitcoin in a simple way.

KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:29:21 PM

the first I feel the impact of the use of bitcoin, I can save and invest
little by little,

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:37:17 PM

For me, people do not really need BTC in everday life. There are some people who needs Bitcoin, these people are the one who benefits from Bitcoin. They really need it because Bitcoin for them is a source of income. From investing, gambling, signature campaigns, etc. these are important for them because it gives them money.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:39:42 PM

the answer is simple.
Why we need bitcoin? its because we need bitcoin features.
Bitcoin has many features.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:40:32 PM

We don't really need BTC. I hate when I see people trying to convince others to sell everything they have to buy BTC, it's disgusting. Bitcoin is a lottery, you shouldn't use the money you need to pay your bills and buy food to bet in the lottery right? Bitcoin is kinda the same thing. People should invest money that in case they lost it wouldn't be a big deal you know? It's a long-term investment, however, it's a bet. You can win a lot or you can lose a lot too. Are you brave enough to deal with this risk?

The only reason for us to invest on bitcoins is the big profit that we can actually earn by just holding it for a very long time. I believe that cryptocurrency is the answer to survive poverty and even governments can use bitcoins to increase the growth of the economy of different countries.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: