Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:25:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3795 times)
Nahid41
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:51:24 PM

Bitcoin is alternative mode of money.we earn money from internet.we can easily make money from bitcoin to  change our life make better position.ther for we really need bitcoin..
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

the great points is, most online purchases today are made via credit cards, but in the 1920s and 30s, when the first of credit cards appeared, the Internet was not yet known. actualy, Credit cards should never be used online because they are not secure. An online form file requires that you enter all confidential information, such as credit card numbers, expiration dates, and CSV numbers into the web. This is why credit card numbers continue to be stolen.
to the contrary, in a Bitcoin transaction, you are not required to provide any confidential information.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:02:38 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

For me, I need bitcoin because the bitcoin help me to my tuition bills and to help my family in our daily needs or daily expenses. I want to became all of my family member to be a bitcoin user someday because I want to help them in their daily needs and personal needs. I want to earned more money here because I want to achieve my dreams.
panapi3200

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:28:00 PM

We really need bitcoin because it will give us the easiest way to earn money.Also, it will help us in our daily expenses like bills and others.Bitcoin can make our life better.Better than we have been expecting. 
fedorover

Activity: 39

❐ Zeex ❐ NO FIAT, NO FEES.

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:39:22 PM

I do not think that world will end without Bitcoin but it is good for making quick money.

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
Zeinabdullah

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:55:06 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
I am so I hope this will continue and can alleviate the increasing number of illiteracy lately
codpku

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:50:41 PM

I don't really care whos making bitcoin and what his or her purpose to make bitcoin
What i really care was bitcoin can change my life
First it make me to learn new thing that i don't know before
Second, i can make or get my on money and can help my parents

azile0606

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:12:09 PM

bitcoin is my best job because it's easy to work. I need it for studying my children's and my family. my friend first joined the bitcoin when I saw her who earned im inspired so I thought I would also earn it. I needed it because my husband would not go to another country.
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:49:06 PM

There is a need for bitcoin that is why it is being created. The value of bitcoin will not rise that high if there is no need or demand. There are many articles and blogs that explain why bitcoin is being created. you may also enlighten your self by watching documentary like this:

https://youtu.be/0HfR7r_YKP8
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:58:02 PM

Bitcoin is a real crypto currency with me. Bitcoin give me huge profit for trading. It's increase my eran money. So I believe them bitcoin will be change my future life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

I think that questioning bitcoin and its cause is normal thing. I think we ask our selves "Do we need this?" question almost always with new things.
For some Bitcoin will be nothing important, because they will not need it, or will not know how to use it, or will be unable to use it. At the end it all goes in same direction, and that is not using it. But Blockchain brought something new to us, decentralized network that could be used for so many things, from which Bitcoin were made. Currency that could be used in whole world, no matter where your from, or which currency you use. One currency for the world, which belongs to all of us. Bitcoin is so much, and i hope people will see that one day.
People that lived in era of Electricity probably thought "Do we really need electricity, it sounds dangerous?". And yet here we are, we would not be what we are if that didn't happen. Maybe it will be the same with Bitcoin.
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:07:13 PM

For me my oppinion we need bitcoin because it helps to people who dont have a permanent job and its a lot of benefits because you learn from it and also you earn more profit.thats why bitcoin can make our life better
viva95

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:08:25 PM

Im afraid that bitcoin collapse will never occure, because it becomes better and better every year. Of course, sometimes bitcoin lose its price value but it's called correction and it's normal..
ronypro

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:11:29 PM

Its more like a revolution against the traditional banking system.
If we need to take a part we need bitcoin.
Many people have a misconception that bitcoin is only an investment.But the truth is its the future of money.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

We don't really need BTC. I hate when I see people trying to convince others to sell everything they have to buy BTC, it's disgusting. Bitcoin is a lottery, you shouldn't use the money you need to pay your bills and buy food to bet in the lottery right? Bitcoin is kinda the same thing. People should invest money that in case they lost it wouldn't be a big deal you know? It's a long-term investment, however, it's a bet. You can win a lot or you can lose a lot too. Are you brave enough to deal with this risk?

You are right bro, we do not really need btc in life but it only happens that cryptocurrency is the easiest way to become wealthy and that is the reason why there are a lot of investors in this community because they are all hoping to earn a lot of profit in the future when the value of bitcoins increase at the highest price it can be in the market.

Akagi3tk

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:22:09 PM

We really need Bitcoin, for the reason that it is better than currency in that you don’t have to be physically in the same place and, of course, for large transactions, currency can get pretty inconvenient
Mitsui4h

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:27:02 PM

We need Bitcoin as it is working as a form of currency. There may be other currencies like it that may be even better. But in the meantime, there’s a big industry around bitcoin. People have made fortunes off bitcoin.
amin1372

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

It is because of many benfits you can have when you are using bitcoin. Like it is easy to transfer, it can be exchanged by other  currencies in a simple way, it cannot be limited by the region or government and many other main features of it...
myhometalk

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:36:31 PM

Usually things appear because there is a need,  because there is a demand,  people have ideas and create things because they see something is missing and such a certain product or service appears.
That's why it appeared and that's why we need it and that's why people use it.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:39:16 PM

Bitcoin has a great investment but If I saw thread that they going to sell their house to invest bitcoin I said NO. That is a big mistake if you enter bitcoin or even loan your house or car. You can invest bitcoin if you have money and if you have patience you can do bounties here. I need bitcoin for the future of my family and I have faith that I never lose here because I hold long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: