Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:50:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3784 times)
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:03:05 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 08:08:34 AM by Geemy

Because Bitcoin will become the process adopted in all sales and purchase and now see a lot of restaurants and companies accept Bitcoin as a work to buy in the ground, but most of the websites dealing with the Housequin as a certified official
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:10:00 PM

Apart from bitcoin/Cryptocurrency being the new trend and future of currency, it is at the moment fending for basic needs of many around the world. I can bear witness to many around me here and also seeing from this platform that job opportunities are being created and in all basic life needs are met.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:28:16 PM

Bitcoin is the  decentralize and  most popular crypto currency in todays generation. Bitcoin is very important for me because this is my source of income. I need bitcoin because I used it for investment and trading wherein I and many people can get a good profit. The reason why I earned and saved money for my future is because of bitcointalk. Bitcoin is not all about bump and inflation to everyone. I need bitcoin for the better and easy when it comes to transaction of money. I need this because in bitcoin, I experience freedom . I do a lot of things.

Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:38:44 PM

people love to use bitcoin, because no one has control over it, no company no government.
I personally believe bitcoin, will keep growing and growing and is not going to stop anytime soon, people think bitcoin is going to burst as soon as it goes down $1000, but that's not the case. it goes up and down but at the end of the day, it keeps on going up and up.
Absolutely right. The freedom of controlling my own assets is what i like the most that is why i chose bitcoin. No government that collecting taxes for the assets that i had been worked hard for me to have. No need for banks that controlling my own money, borrowed and just giving me back a little bit percentage with my deposited money.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:45:49 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

The generation is changing, We need to adapt to a new form of payment that Bitcoin has.

It is only natural to have doubts gradually as a new technology is presenting in front of us, with no way of knowing it at the first place it is called knowdege-avalance.

The concept is very simple we adapt we change, the context is decipherable to the extent that a normal person can exposed.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:53:42 PM

Because bitcoin is money. And we really need money especially in this modern world right now that hunting animals to get is not even a trend now. Everything in this world requires money, surviving costs money. And also, right now it is hard to find a decent job, and if there is one, applying on it is hard as like you are diving on a sea without having an idea how to swim.
exul

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:11:46 PM

I think Bitcoin and blockchain's underlying technology will lead to another era of distributed leader innovation. Already many big corporations have started accepting the notice so that they can develop their companies as soon as possible.
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
It's not that we need bitcoin. Rather, the things that it offers. It is  decentralized, no one has the authority over it. It can be your source of income without having to release cash plus there are no tax, you can pay some goods and services with it although it is fewer than what cash offers but being able to pay something without sacrificing things due to currency gap. And lastly transactions are smoother than cash.
reymartH

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:19:25 PM

In a conventional banking system, you have to trust people to handle your money properly along the way. You have to trust the bank, for example. You might have to trust a third-party payment processor. You’ll often have to trust the merchant too. These organizations demand important, sensitive pieces of information from you. Because bitcoin is entirely decentralized, you need trust no one when using it. When you send a transaction, it is digitally signed, and secure. An unknown miner will verify it, and then the transaction is completed. The merchant need not even know who you are, unless you’ve arranged to tell them.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:25:16 PM

Just like Fiat money or cash. The whole world is changing into a technology a payment system online or a peer to peer transaction. Whether good or bad we should have bitcoin. We should be ready anytime because governments/ Rich Oligarchs, Private sectors, Venture capitals are planning to migrate in blockchain and they need bitcoin to create token under a smart contracts like Ethereum, Neo,XEM.

dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:54:16 AM

we badly need bitcoin because with bitcoin our future can be bright.
bitcoin can help the poor and unemployed. bitcoin has a fantastic price, bitcoin can rise very high compared to altcoin.

stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:59:49 AM

people love to use bitcoin, because no one has control over it, no company no government.
I personally believe bitcoin, will keep growing and growing and is not going to stop anytime soon, people think bitcoin is going to burst as soon as it goes down $1000, but that's not the case. it goes up and down but at the end of the day, it keeps on going up and up.

the name of the trade there must be times when up and down, otherwise it will be stagnant, it is up and down like this that will make us fortunate if we can understand it, take advantage of the right moment,

the next few years bitcoin prices will rise in hundreds of percent, we wait for the closest later in the year 2020
Cholidm

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 01:17:21 AM

the creator of this virtual currency has a sharp future insight so that he made a breakthrough with bitcoin which later could be an alternative to the existing currency that is conventional currency with all the advantages bitcoin will be more profitable than the conventional currency so that with the development of technology we will rapidly need bitcoin as the main currency

Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:20:37 AM

Then in now we dont really need bitcoins for some reasons and its up to the person who want to grow their learnings with bitcoin or not usually we dont need bitcoin for anything that we have bitcoin a process that to become to the easier life so for now it dont really need as well.
lhea056

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:22:12 AM

we really need bitcoin in our daily lives  for me as a househusband i need bitcoin in my life although my wife has a business but as a husband i want to be a responsible one and bitcoin is the one that gives me opportunity to share on our family savings , i need bitcoin because bitcoin is the one that make me buy things we need in the house , we can buy things we wanted , i can pay expenses with bitcoin and bitcoin is really something for me it is very convenient since i can pay everything online no hassle . I need bitcoin because this is what i use to invest in any platforms and get profit so i can save up money .

BETnaBET

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:28:28 AM

As the situation of today it's really hard to look for a job if you're not finished in school and if your age is not allowed already. But here's bitcoin now offered us a job at home and no age limit, So l think we need bitcoin in our country to have a big hope to reduce poverty. We need bitcoin as a source of income because many are not employed that's why people are lacking on their needs. We really need bitcoin as a big help to us.  
jops

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:41:27 AM

For me we really need bitcoin because, bitcoin can help us to earn money for our daily needs. And this is a job that has no requirements required. And your the boss on this job. It takes time also to earn on it, but just be patient. Patient is the easy way in order to success. And this is the easy way also to have a stable job and stable income. Thats the reason why we really need bitcoin. Its for the future of our family.
matthewogus01

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:50:59 AM

We need Bitcoin because it has made a positive impact on our lives and will continue to do so. The problem with regular fiat currency is that governments can print as much of it as they like, and they frequently do. If there are not enough US dollars to pay off the national debt, then the Federal Reserve can simply print more. If the economy is sputtering, then the government can take newly created money and inject it into the economy, via a much-publicised process known as quantitative easing. This causes the value of a currency to decrease. If you suddenly double the number of dollars in circulation, then that means there are two dollars where before there was only one. Someone who had been selling a chocolate bar for a dollar will have to double the price to make it worth the same as it was before, because a dollar suddenly has only half its value.

Sometimes, we don’t want people knowing what we have purchased. Bitcoin is a relatively private currency. On the one hand, it is transparent – thanks to the blockchain, everyone knows how much a particular bitcoin address holds in transactions. They know where those transactions came from, and where they’re sent. On the other hand, unlike conventional bank accounts, no one knows who holds a particular bitcoin address.
TobyToby12

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:56:43 AM

Yes, itay not be able to give you information on who really is/are behind this great technology call bitcoin but, it cam surely give you anlot of useful information about bitcoins amd the whole crypto world as a whole. Just don't get too lazy to search for more than one source to make sure sure you get the right info. It eliminates the need for banks, gets rid of credit card fees, currency exchange fees, money transfer fees, and reduces the need for lawyers in transitions... all good things. We see bitcoin as potentially the greatest social network of all.
JakeJake99

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:00:12 AM

Bitcoin is a good way of investment because profitability is good but it is not right to say that we really need it.Maybe in the future we would be able to use Bitcoin in daily life and then we would actually need bitcoin currently it is just more of an investment. We need bitcoin because it is a digital currency that is continually raising its value like a skyrocket. And its value is more than enough to provide the needs of people and will make you a millionaire. Aside from that, bitcoin can help the enonomy of every countries
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: