Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3795 times)
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

Bitcoin is a good way of investment because profitability is good but it is not right to say that we really need it.

Well, being profitable with Bitcoin always depends on you. And if you take it on trading without any education for it, you will be in a lot of trouble.
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

A means of paying each other without a trusted third party. What the internet did to exchange of knowledge for everyone, thats what bitcoin and other cryptocurrenies are doing on the layer of peer to peer electronic transactions.

You are in control, thats the beauty.
bitsharks95

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

I saw this in paper article,,,,
It’s made for our generation
It’s fast, secure and global
Bitcoin was designed with your privacy in mind
Bitcoin is not subject to inflation
Raisa263616

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:02:58 PM

We need bitcoin for our future,bitcoin make our life easy.Bitcoin solved our many problems in a short time.In this world money is the big problem in every parson,but bitcoin is the way to solved money problem.Another thing is bitcoin necessity is future.bitcoin growe our future .

SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

At my opinion taxes is just a theft that government have turn into law! We should not pay taxes and people invent bitcoin that making this dream come true , also we can stay anonymous when making transaction to each others.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:35:12 PM

I think The bitcoin we really need bitcoin becasue it is the only way trough which we can reduce the world's poverty and unemployment. Today the main challenge for the world maximum country and even to the leading countries 'How To Reduce Unemployment'. And according to me bitcoin has the efficiency that can reduce it. Another thing is bitcoin is changing the life of the poor people to rich life and changing rich to more richer. That's why we really need BITCOIN
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:23:55 PM

Bitcoin is a good way of investment because profitability is good but it is not right to say that we really need it.

Well, being profitable with Bitcoin always depends on you. And if you take it on trading without any education for it, you will be in a lot of trouble.
Knowledge is a must and this is was you have to take for, and yet we may not even know exactly that this is easy at first but when your on that situation you may encounter when you are in trading then you may know and understand that this was not as easy as we know.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:55:57 PM

Look what happened when information became infinitely more accessible and uncensored via the the internet.
Imagine when wealth, finance and commerce becomes infinitely more accessible and uncensored via the internet and decentralized Blockchain technology.

We haven’t even begun yet Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:10:06 PM

Why do we need bitcoin? There are many uses of bitcoins today. Just like buying online, Giving money to our loved ones in fast way of transaction. And it's tax free so many people are obsessed with bitcoins.

And you ask what will happen if the bitcoins suddenly collapse. Of course we are all lonely but partly as a crypto currency that relies on demand and supply. Let's take a look at how popular the bitcoins are and how much people it helps in their daily transactions.

adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:50:02 AM

we think we need bitcoin because we are supposed to have the gold I'm talking about holding bitcoin. Bitcoin satin is worth it because we run it when we invest in another company and especially in trading. for that I need a bitcoin because it I live.
yuyuchain

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:49:55 AM

What we need is the value of bitcoin, not bitcoin itself, and the reason we invest in bitcoin is to fancy his appreciation.
madainfamous

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:53:20 AM
Merited by Jemzx00 (2)

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
We don't actually need bitcoin, i think. Bitcoin is just an optional thing to do and to use. But there are a lot of good reasons why we should use bitcoin. Bitcoin provides job for some people and helped reduce unemployment. Bitcoin also serves as a source of passive income specially for those who also have a day job. Bitcoin is an investment you can make if you have extra money.

inmediate.io | The Smart Insurance Platform
Making Policies Transparent and Trustworthy
Raigeki.

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:54:20 AM

We need bitcoin, for us patronizing bank Hidden scam system.. Bitcoin is what we called nowadays future money.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:04:49 AM

I think bitcoin as an existing financial solution, bitcoin can give an edge that is not offered of conventional currency. For example, when we pay checks from other banks to your bank, banks usually hold the money for a few days, because they may not believe that the funds are actually available. Similarly international transfers can take a relatively longer time. contrariwise, the Bitcoin transaction process is generally much faster.
Ta.Form

Activity: 244
Merit: 14

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:07:45 AM
Merited by Ridwan.P (1)

everyone has the right to determine whether the person needs bitcoin or not. and some people do need bitcoin in their lives. and if the bitcoin collapses, I think it's still very far away. I do not know why, but I think it's 3 or 5 years longer if bitcoin really collapses.

Kutingjanggi

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:07:31 AM

It's because bitcoin is helping people to earn in an easy way just posting on any campaign like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, YouTube and then you will get token that can be exchange in real money that's why need bitcoin especially to poor people.
Sinseykoin

Activity: 355

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:03:12 AM

I think, people like to use bitcoin, because nobody controls it, and bitcoin will go up and down and at the end of the day, keep going up and up...
MetalBall

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:06:38 AM

We need bitcoin in order to start change in our system. Bitcoin will help us to start innovation for a better life which all of us will become successful in future..
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:17:13 AM

Some people are saying that bitcoin is an asset since it was not a digital currency before and we cannot use it to buy goods online. Now a days, i do believe that it is mandatory to invest on bitcoins because it gives us a higher chance to become wealthy someday if we hare having a hard time on our life today. Bitcoins can help people to get out of poverty because you can easily earn fiat or money if you are striving to earn cryptocurrency.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:39:30 AM

In this time we really need bitcoin. Why I said that? Because many people outside doing bad things just to earn a little money for their food and to support for their daily needs.But if that persons discover that they can earn a good income at a legal thing, Im sure they would never think do bad things to others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: