Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:10:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3784 times)
Lovemae

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

Because bitcoin is a kind of token that increases the market price. In bitcoin they can get enough of our hard work. Bitcoin helps people with difficulty and needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:52:29 AM

We need bitcoin to support our expenses,to help our life change,and to achieve our dreams.For me i really needs bitcoin co'z i dont have income i dont have work i'v been at home so i need extra income and only bitcoin gave this opportunities.Then now i have a savings for my family and i can now support all my family expenses.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:26:34 PM

I think personally that bitcoin already gives a very extraordinary evidence so that it can help in everyday life and add to my income then that bitcoin is very instrumental in my life and necessary for guarantee my future later to make a better life again. and of course we know will be a force at this time though the bitcoin have sometimes often fall in price but I think it's only temporary

RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:03:04 AM

many people really need bitcoin because most satin are unemployed and bitcoin only relies on, most of them with disabilities who do not work on bitcoin they will be even at home and they will not have to suffer.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:42:35 AM

many people really need bitcoin because most satin are unemployed and bitcoin only relies on, most of them with disabilities who do not work on bitcoin they will be even at home and they will not have to suffer.

but unfortunately, many people don't believe in bitcoin so they still rejected bitcoin and don't care about bitcoin. we need bitcoin because of many reasons and one reason is we can make money from bitcoin and we can have a new type of investment which is bitcoin. I think if bitcoin could be used as an option in the payment section, we don't have to carry on physical money to everywhere and we could use our android phone as the wallet to keep and pay something that we buy.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:11:04 AM

Many people believe in bitcoin because it can give an extra money to them as easily and actually we need it to support our needs daily,but there is a lot of process to earn it ,for example when ypu have  investment on it,all you have to do is to wait until the price is getting up or pump.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:44:45 AM

People use it as a new currency that is only seen in the internet world and anything that holds amount of money people get interested in it. Why do we use bitcoin? Its fast cheap and easy to use(but recently bitcoin network is slow and the fee is high due to high demand). And some see it as a potential way of getting fast and high profit but there is a downside too it has high risk on getting your money lost (one wrong trade and its gone ).
eifer0910

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:34:10 AM

We need btc for us to have a hodling for the future monetary in our country and I see that btc will surely boom and many will be faithfull to this currency. we need also bitcoin for is to have a good life that we want to give to our family.

MD DANISH

Activity: 292

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:13:20 PM

i will realy need bitcoin because  bitcoin ful fill our daily life needs
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:24:02 PM

I think, people like to use bitcoin, because nobody controls it, and bitcoin will go up and down and at the end of the day, keep going up and up...
I think, we don't really need bitcoin because we lived and survived life even without bitcoin before. I think it just matters because it has been provided us necessary things that we need to survive. Bitcoin plays a vital role in our society these days and we can't deny that fact. We need it because is provides our financial needs.
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

Well for me Bitcoin is a new and enhance way of earning and investing for the future. Nobody is controlling it, that's why more people are confident on it. It is not really a necessity but it is something that has and will change lives of a lot of people.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

not only because of the investment that bitcoin uses because of bitcoin you can become rich or the value of the goods just want so much bitcoin value to people it also uses to make the payment faster

Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:08:53 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
In this world that all price are getting high, we need bitcoin to survive. I dont mean that we cannot survive without bitcoin because we live even without bitcoin before.But our world now? in this world it is undenieble that were rulled by powers and money.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:46:41 PM

Bitcoin become need of society and future for safe financial activities,Blockchain technology has a worth because of its unique features. It does not need middle man or intermediary to do transactions.

Bitcoin also encourage trade internationally,Bitcoin transactions traceable and it minimize the risk of theft of your capital.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

I think it really is a need we have and I have to do it because everyone is free and everyone is free to get it and bitcoin can provide a source of income but that's it for those who understand and we must develop it Wink
Isaak Brenner

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:37:25 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
lautantepi

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:54:43 AM

I see when I was first in the world of crypto in the brain also think like you, doubted bitcoin and asked if it was bitcoin.
But this time when seeing bitcoin has a good price, I think bitcoin is very effective for income and income.
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:58:17 AM

Actually we can live without bitcoin, we can still enjoy life without it.. but I tell you bro, we really need it, for us to experience the wealthy and easy life, for us to learn to use this new develop technology which is the digital currency. Every people must know how to use this and the benefit it brought like it is completely decentralized. There is not one company or person or entity that owns or controls Bitcoin.It is free from any type of monetary policy or political influence. Imagine your money actually being yours.Bitcoin a perfect candidate for a universal currency or reserve currency. This is really what we need dude.
trancong

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:04:26 AM

people love to use bitcoin, because no one has control over it, no company no government.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:11:10 AM

For me, we really need bitcoin specially if we have a financial problem or you want to earn money. Investing your money in bitcoin can give you a high profit and it also can make your money multiply. We need bitcoin because it can help us in many ways like me, I am a student as of now and bitcoin helps me in my educational expenses like tuition fees and also with the help of bitcoin I can now give money to my parents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: