Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:31:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3795 times)
Byatt

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:27:40 PM

We don't really need bitcoin.  Its up to the people if they will be in it or invest on it.  We all have our liberty to have what we want.  If we convince people or share bitcoin, it doesn't mean they really need it.  At the end its their call and decision.
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

If people want change for a better reasons then someone need to step out to start the change, I think bitcoin was created for that purpose, I mean changes on payment methods, like hussle  free for everyone.
The only thing about that is there's transparent payments in their stores if they use Blockchain. Some places don't want that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

You need to take risk to earn money that's what people do. They need bitcoin to earn side income. Probably we need bitcoin to earn more and more since bitcoin gives most easily and fast way to earn money. You really need a bitcoins to start your daily income journey. Although there are few risks involve but in most of the case investments in bitcoins are very fruitful.
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

We need it for the extra income or a home job. It is helpful for the full time mom or the housewifes at to those who are jobless.

xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:36:22 PM

Actually we don't need in our life. but bitcoin will help our life much better. For me the purpose of bitcoin is to buy my wants also little support for my needs, also for emergency funds. But the main purpose why i'm here in the bitcoin world is to help the poor or to donate in the charity. I want to help people who in need. But i'm just new here so helping others are still in my bucket list.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

We need Bitcoin because it is giving us a golden opportunity to earn an extra income online, and it is also growing up our savings for the emergency cases. Personally I need it too because it is essential for trading , and i make trades daily almost, and most exchangers support BTC mainly.
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:44:40 AM

We need bitcoin because just like any other type of payment processors aside from cash it can give us convenience. It has the same purpose as credit or debit cards. Only we don't need the physical cards, just purely electronic transactions. Aside from this we can also earn investing in bitcoin.

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:52:18 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

We need Bitcoin because we want to make ourlives better and easier. Bitcoin help us to pay our monthly bills thru online such as water, electricity, insurance or even fund transfer to other people around the world that has no hassle and free of charge. Also, we can use Bitcoin to trade in crypto currency wherein we just need to buy low and sell high. Many people have already changed their lives because they earned so much income from Bitcoin and I really want to experience that as well. Just buy now since the price is low then hold until we got the desired income. Happy trading. ☺
CONOFLEX

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:55:20 AM

We needed bitcoins because some  of us neende a better life,we need to pay bills and also enjoy life more,it can be very stressfull sometimes when go threw a ruff patch in your life,all off us want to do more for our whife and kids.
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:03:59 AM

So many people love to use bitcoin, because bitcoin was created by the decentralised currency.
We really need bitcoin because of the fact bitcoin is giving us way to earn profit from its volatility.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:03:59 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 03:16:44 AM by Ahimoth

We needed bitcoins because some  of us neende a better life,we need to pay bills and also enjoy life more,it can be very stressfull sometimes when go threw a ruff patch in your life,all off us want to do more for our whife and kids.

Because bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have advantages over traditional currency. And with bitcoin you can larger amount of money. We can also do trading.  Understanding the blockchain technology behind bitcoin would help in understanding how bitcoin works and why it was created.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:16:49 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more a
nd more often lately.
We need bitcoin  for an extra income have something more experience about electronic currency  world

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:28:14 AM

It has new many technology in different part of the world. New technologies that built to help people to making the things much easier. Like a different machines that using in a production, many new machine that helps in agricultural base. But in this unique and much helpful technology and it is Bitcoin, I think this is most powerful technology that has a useful system where in all kinds of people can use. Even if people are young or old, even people are rich or poor. Everybody can participate in this technology. Therefore all the people has a chance to make their dreams fulfilled. Bitcoin is like a key that use by the people to enter in some places or rooms where in they store their important belongings.A key that need much importance and care by people because it is a thing that helps them to reach their important things and that is like bitcoin.
 When putting love, care, and importance to Bitcoin therefore people can gain benefits. Especially with regards to their financial.
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:05:20 AM

We really  need bitcoin  because  it can help us a lot of things bitcoin can not leave us through ups and down times bitcoin is special
ScudoCash bitBazar

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

Bitcoin is completely different from $, in fact one of his characteristic is his volatility, his value changes very quickly
leath08

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:22:12 PM

Bitcoin is good for the reasons that governments can't control your money and you are essentially your own bank. You can send money anywhere around the world without all the fuss and fees that a bank would charge you. Bitcoin is the future
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:30:30 PM

there is no question why do we need bitcoin we need bitcoin for everything it is a currency and you need currency for every step.
Everthing in this world need money. Because money is the answer that can provide all the things we need in our everyday life. That's why bitcoin is here and give help. Bitcoin helps us to invest and earn high profit cause we need money in our everyday life.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:36:05 PM

We need bitcoin to make a change in the world economy, bitcoin is decentralized and will therefore be an advantage as it won't be under specific governmental control and this will help a lot of countries that has been stocked under economical recession. And this can be used in any part of the world to eradicate poverty. It will even help reduce pressure of the masses on the government of many countries.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:52:07 PM

perhaps with the bitcoin of people changing from the lifestyle, the economy, and to the happiness of their families. Bitcoin is a new source of money if I think I do not really understand because I just joined bitcoin and I want to be like those who use bitcoin.
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:03:19 PM

Yes. Bcos btc help us to improve our financial
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: