Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:18:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3784 times)
sadsNDJ
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:25:15 PM

We could not blame some other people who encourage others just to invest Bitcoin. In fact, they encourage them because they believed that Bitcoin is very helpful. Yes, I admit also that it seems like a lottery, but then we should also consider this one that it also helps us in our daily needs. In this way, we can  easily transact our transactions. We are now able to know nor to locate where our money is since there is a ledger for this one.

kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:34:02 PM

we need bitcoin because if bitcoin loses many people will lose their job and money we need bitcoin because many of our countrymen who have a pilipod help it I have just learned how to use my own bitcoin my parents also have a lot of money when I get a bitcoin.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

We really need bitcoin because it gives us wealth that what we need. Gives us courage to pursue in life and gives us an opportunity to uplift our way of living. Bitcoin needs us at the same time we need bitcoin. So, working hand and hand in bitcoin makes bitcoin success and make us successful.
Heronzkey

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

for me we really need bitcoin because we are poor and have not graduated from school and we have difficulty getting us to work, so I'm so grateful for coming to us bitcoin,
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:00:29 PM

we need bitcoin because if bitcoin loses many people will lose their job and money we need bitcoin because many of our countrymen who have a pilipod help it I have just learned how to use my own bitcoin my parents also have a lot of money when I get a bitcoin.

There is no bitcoin in the past but people still survive. The technology is evolving so fast and we need to cope with it. Digital currency exist which give hope to everyone to earn fast and conveniently use it in every transaction with the use of internet. Bitcoin is the solution to have a job even studying and it become an advantage for those who really impress and want to learn bitcoin because the price will grow and have ability to gain profit.

VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

I think that we really need bitcoin because it gives us wealth, makes our lives richer, bitcoin is a good source of income to change our lives better. So I always believe in it, and bitcoin is very useful for everyone.
ruhel khan

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

If you want to make money from online I think bitcoin is the best way to do it. It is very easy to use bitcoin for online marketing. And bitcoin is a lot popular than any other alt coin. That is why we really need bitcoin for trade or invest.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

I'm sure we really need bitcoin, because for me bitcoin is very easy to get profit, especially with the current investment you will get much greater profits, because the price of this month with low prices, then the next few months the price will be higher than the current price, so you will get a lot of money.
Santachigo

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:28:42 PM

We really need bitcoin because:
- Bitcoin is useful.
- Bitcoin has three important functions: billing, accounting and value storage.
- Bitcoin has high security. Bitcoin is actually a series of numbers and letters, we have to access blockchain to know the true value of it. Therefore, bitcoin is very secure, which helps people as well as investors trust and use them. And of course, to use it, people need to go through the internet.
Evangeline2

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

We need BTC only for investment. BTC is more profitable and faster than investing in traditional stocks and gold, and we also need BTC because we like BTC.

Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

why do we need bitcoin?
Yes of course we need it, everyone wants to be rich with bitcoin is one of the simple way but also requires capital. Examples such as investing bitcoin the way just waiting for the results and smart to process it. Smiley
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:49:00 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

I need bitcoin because bitcoin provides benefits, as well as an encouragement to change life for the better. I do not think anyone controls the bitcoin price, but the bitcoin price is determined by the market.
virtualhero

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:14:58 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
Because many fiat currency including dollar doesn't back up by gold anymore. Even banks now a days cannot be trusted. Every year you money in the banks suffers 2% inflation because of too many fiat money that is being printed by the government to sustain the government expenses.
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:28:43 PM

I think bitcoin is very popular compared to any other alt coin, bitcoin is easy to get profitable, especially with the current investment you will get much bigger profits. And I'm sure people really need a bitcoin because it gives us wealth, bitcoin is a good source of income to change people's lives better.
Razo123

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:31:24 PM

We do really need bitcoin because it is some of what you call alternative cash. This bitcoin is an electronic money that can be exchanged in your local money through your electronic wallet. This will serve ay your allowance if you ran out of cash. Bitcoin will also make money for you just invest in bitcoin and have proper knowledge you can earn a hight profit through it.
bakiak78

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:57:57 PM

because bitcoin work just sit back we can get a lot of money if the real work we have to need muscle to get a lot of money from there people "a lot of interest to bitcoin
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:16:33 PM

We need bitcoin because it is a new currency that gives freedom to people. bitcoin is a digital currency and also a digital store of value. bitcoin put people in total control of their money, unlike the fiat currency where traditional banks tend to control everything.

Shakawat

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:33:25 PM

it is not unacceptable for me to buy it.I can not use it to meet our daily needs. it is a purchase of the past and the bet is because you will not know what will be your profit as you buy bitcoin
Ovidijus01

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:44:38 PM

Almost everyone will agree that they spend part of their time in a virtual world.
Someone created Bitcoin and it's really useful for many people or even companies.
If you want to understand nowadays world, you need to go together with new tendencies.
It's great that Bitcoins or other coins becoming a new alternative for money.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

I think it is such necessary thing that must be needed. It helps people to stable in their financial life but not necessary in everyone's life. It is best to earn extra income and to better financial condition.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: