Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:42:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3796 times)
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:12:30 PM

I think it is such necessary thing that must be needed. It helps people to stable in their financial life but not necessary in everyone's life. It is best to earn extra income and to better financial condition.
Do not ever make bitcoin as earn or main investment, this is because marketcap is still small so bitcoin price is easy to shake, if one day the price has reached more than $ 100k and marketcap more than $ 25 trillions then we can make the main source of income.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
usam_coiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:01:02 PM

it is not unacceptable for me to buy it.I can not use it to meet our daily needs. it is a purchase of the past and the bet is because you will not know what will be your profit as you buy bitcoin
We need bitcoin because bitcoin will be next global currency of whole globe that will soon spread in whole world.It is necessary to make your life better as it provides the solution to fulfill necessities of life.
Abrham90210

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:12:39 PM

We really don't need bitcoins that much it's just a gamble you either win nor lose what you invested
Sueb PAs Abimanyu

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:47:09 PM

Personally, I need bitcoin as a new income tap. I can get income from new investment type, bitcoin (also altcoin). Bitcoin gives many benefits to me as well as my friends so of course bitcoin is needed by us.
MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:49:59 PM

BTC is an innovation that is yet to conquer the world. Bitcoin's requirements are very important for achieving success in life.
gaby0312

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:53:24 PM

In my case, I don't really need Bitcoin. It's just an easy way to get money. Extra-incomes are not refusal.
ferad

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:34:40 PM

do not forget what time you live, in the yard of the 21st century, and the world is experiencing one of the terrific revolutions on the Internet, which has already changed the course of history.
Bitcoin will give more rights to personal assets, will provide an opportunity to bypass banks, protect your personal funds. And then bitcoin is cool.
Mike0222

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

we need bitcoin because it is the new way of earning money from the internet. some internet users has there own agenda or way to generate income some are bad ways and some are good. so for me bitcoin is a good source of generating extra income for users and subscribers infact you also gain knowledge and practice your vocubullar prowess  in answering some questions.. bitcoin is not just earning money you also gaining knowledge.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
We need bitcoin as much as we need money to live. Bitcoin can help you to earn money with your most convenient time. Aside from that, it can also be your other source of income for your needs in school, work, family or personal needs. I just can't resist Bitcoin because it is so lit and really change me especially my finances.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:42:54 AM

Bitcoin is an optional currency to deal with. You can buy and hold it or make it a payment method. For those who put their lives on cryptocurrencies it is the fundamental coin for them. The bitcoin is still under development so bitcoin is not yet necessary.
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:48:56 AM

Theres a lot of people are need bitcoin also me because bitcoin is a profitable theres a lot of ways to earn in bitcoin and its a big help for many people who use bitcoin. And bitcoin give us many benefits also you gaining knowledge.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:52:29 AM

Because bitcoin can help us to have great opportunity in life in terms of work and money related. Bitcoin help our commuity to reduce unemployment rate.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:08:39 AM

Some people that become successful to there life and make rich because of bitcoin. I want to next to there possition i want to be rich and successful to life. Bitcoin is the key to make this happen. Being humble also and good attitude. Bitcoin can make us get our dreams so join to be a bitcoin earner.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:20:33 AM

Bitcoin is two things from my point of view.

A really good investment if you educate yourself good and enough.

And the future of currency. I feel like Bitcoin is a currency that will never dissapear and can make the human race completely free by using a non-centralized(manipulated and controlled) currency.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:31:54 PM

We do not really need bitcoin. We can live without having bitcoin. We can still use our traditional money in purchasing.
Bitcoin is just an another option for us to have another way on how to earn money. Bitcoin is just an option that can be part of our living.
engrdaver

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

We dont need BTC, we want them because we see them as a way to rise up from our current financial status. As for the purpose of its creation, maybe someone wanted to start something that can revolutionize the currency. A way to unite countries thru one currency. It may be wishful thinking but the idea is very good if we could all use one currency regardless of what country you are from.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

there is no question why do we need bitcoin we need bitcoin for everything it is a currency and you need currency for every step.
Here in the world now every step you make always need money. We need bitcoin it helps me how to invest and gain profit in very easy way. In bitcoin I earn money for my daily needs.

Indeed, it is a 100% assurance that btc help us to invest in easiest way.  And probably help us to our needs.  Thats how amazing btc is.  For me,  i really need btc for my future plans in my life.  Because i know for sure btc can help me to build a house for me. And i will be thankful for that. 

Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:16:46 PM

I need bitcoin, because bitcoin gives me an advantage, and bitcoin can I use for a source of income. I feel better since the arrival of bitcoin in my life, it all feels easier and more fulfilled in all the necessities of my life. From here, now and then bitcoin became the most important thing in my life.

Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

The blockchain is secured by the computer processing power in the network that updates the records.  If someone controls 51% of the computers on the network they can stop user transactions from processing and the blockchain become ineffective.  The network being large and decentralized greatly improves how secure the ledger is, so a healthy blockchain is powered by computers which are owned by a huge variety different people around the world.    To achieve this there needs to be incentive for users worldwide to add their computer power to the network.  Bitcoin is a way to reward those computers through bitcoin mining.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

I also feel like you are experiencing. I also wondered as you asked. but I do not really care about things like that because for me bitcoin really helps me in my life so that I become sufficiency.

For me bitcoin is really good investment. It is my new income tap. Like other people, I want to become successful and rich. Bitcoin have more benefit and there's a lot of ways of earnings. In that case, I'm very enjoyable in the world of crypto currency. This is my hobbies during my free time. This time.bitcoin is my life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: