Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3796 times)
Denisliternyjj

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

As a rule, citizens of Eastern countries and Europeans are interested in acquiring e-currency. For example, in Germany you can absolutely legally purchase real estate, having paid off with the seller bitcoins. In Japan, you can have a good dinner in a restaurant, paying the bill with a crypto currency. This is very convenient, because you do not need to have a lot of time and lose huge interest for the transaction. However, not everyone is in such a hurry to spend their savings, which are stored in the form of a digital currency. Most owners of bitcoins, who buy coins from miners, deep in their hearts hope that the rate will suddenly rise and it will be possible to profitably sell the crypto currency. This is one of the ways how to earn money with the help of bitcoins. Thus, many of those who bought up the digital currency, as soon as it began to gain popularity, managed to put together a fortune.
franklinrooservelt

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

Because it's a real money Grin
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

First of all, we never really asked for bitcoins before because we thought we never really needed it. But then again, we realized that bitcoins can unify the entirety of the world's monetary systems and we could finally have our own money. Earth's money.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:11:44 AM

First of all, we never really asked for bitcoins before because we thought we never really needed it. But then again, we realized that bitcoins can unify the entirety of the world's monetary systems and we could finally have our own money. Earth's money.

yeah right, we never ask for it but eventually after knowing the importance of it we then realized that we trully need it because having some it can actually make your life more easier in the form of payment system. not just for payment but more importanty to do some profitable business such as investing. we need bitcoin in order to earn something aside from our regular work because it is always a good idea to have an extra income , so that you can buy your needs.
EcoAmyasel

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

We need BTC to get blockchain technology and blockchain is main reason to change the world
Andika23

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

Because of the high bitcoin price then we really need it. Now people want to get it a bit. and bitcoin also for our savings in old age. bitcoin is great for our future and our families
ed_Berrington

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:59:28 AM

I think that Bitcoin was created to unite all the world's currencies into one that will be very convenient in the future, since any person can pay the Bitcoins in any country.
rybakov

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

Most of the people are using it just an investment medium. However, some people are also using it as a payment option for buying and selling things online.
Bryan13

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:58:11 AM

We dont really need bitcoin, but today bitcoin is famous everywhere. And many people already helped by bitcoin. Like me i got a fulltime job but my salary is still insufficient for my family needs. So i started to learn and understand about bitcoin. Because i want to make extra income for my family expenses. Bitcoin helps me even it is not that big. Even a single penny or btc can help you a lot. That is why i really need bitcoin to get some extra income for my grtting big family.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:05:49 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

In my opinion, bitcoin is a good investment and I try to get bitcoin because I'm sure that bitcoin will be profitable and since I know bitcoin, my life has changed for the better, so it's true I really need bitcoin.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

I think Bitcoin and it’s underlying technology of blockchain decentralized and distributed ledger will usher in another age of innovations.  Many large corporations are already starting to take notice to see how it can help their companies grow. 
Yes we need bitcoin right now beacuse of its higher value price that underlying to us which really make us more efficient in terms of earning btc and to make us more wealthy.
klim80

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:08:22 AM

We really need bitcoin, because, because we can earn extra money, we can work anywhere where there is Internet connection. It makes our life easier. We can become very successful, if we are patiant and wise.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:06:51 PM

We don't really need BTC. I hate when I see people trying to convince others to sell everything they have to buy BTC, it's disgusting. Bitcoin is a lottery, you shouldn't use the money you need to pay your bills and buy food to bet in the lottery right? Bitcoin is kinda the same thing. People should invest money that in case they lost it wouldn't be a big deal you know? It's a long-term investment, however, it's a bet. You can win a lot or you can lose a lot too. Are you brave enough to deal with this risk?

Everybody uses bitcoin because of its benefits. It has many advantages that many people desperately need. When you withdraw money from regular workplaces online, the bank will keep your money for a few days. Similarly, international bank transfers can take quite a long time. Bitcoin transactions, however, are much faster.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

there is no question why do we need bitcoin we need bitcoin for everything it is a currency and you need currency for every step.
Not inflation. This is a big advantage of bitcoin. Only 21 million will be created according to the original specifications. This means that after that, the number of bitcoins will not increase, so inflation will not be a problem. so you need bitcoin
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

In addition to bitcoin, the Altcoins are now showing good returns, which are in the top 30 by capitalization. I think it makes sense to buy cheap coins, which in a short time can easily grow in 10, and more times, this is much more profitable than buying bitcoin.
Indeed, investing in other currencies can be more profitable when investing in bitcoins. You can buy ETH, litecoin, ripper ...
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:13:54 PM

We need Bitcoin because we need a room for improvements and innovations and with Bitcoin this will replace our current paper money which is less hassle because Bitcoin is accessed through internet and technology which the world is very fond of right now. Also Bitcoin will give you, if you need some assistance in financial matters, Bitcoin is a lot of help and is a very good source of profit if you need some. Almost zero effort will give you money when you invest into Bitcoin.
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

Everybody uses bitcoin because of its benefits. It has many advantages that many people desperately need. When you withdraw money from regular workplaces online, the bank will keep your money for a few days. Similarly, international bank transfers can take quite a long time. Bitcoin transactions, however, are much faster.

Pretty much. Other than that, most of us are fed up with monopoly of banks. How huge their profits are and some of them have like very bad services. Even in my country, there is some limit for your bank account, in case you have more money than the limit (Less then $100k, forgot how much exactly) then the government has the right to check your account. I mean, what the hell Angry

Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:18:19 PM

Bitcoin is not just about the pumps and inflation and profits for me. I have a huge problem with banks and centralized currency structures. I don't like that an organization can dictate how my hard-earned money is used, and that it's often used to create 10x the value in the forms of loans. And most importantly, I HATE that fiat banks operate utilizing a private ledger. Banks are rarely held accountable, and as many restrictions and guidelines are required to operate a bank, if everyone were to cash in their notes and balances at one time, there is absolutely no way that these banks are holding enough liquid assets to cover the ledger that they're holding for the entirety of its customers.

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, on the other hand, is decentralized and operate on a public ledger. The payments and transactions operate (for the most part) on a P2P (peer-to-peer) basis, and doesn't require a centralized organization to share the currency. Every transaction is recorded publicly. You cannot duplicate a Bitcoin, and you cannot create a loan value of 10x (like the banks do) because of the nature of the technology behind it.

So when you ask why we really need Bitcoin... It's because we need it to pave the way for the future of currency. In the near future the majority of currency will officially become digital (most of it currently is already, just not "officially"), and the blockchain will be at the forefront of technology when it comes to how our future digital currency is created. Bitcoin itself may not be the future, but the technology behind it is enough to advance and correct the very discrepancies that we have with our current fiat currencies.

There are peoples who are like this, and we can't make them like the banks or other financial institutions. We can't blame them if they'll find a substitute or other things that will keep their money growing or stable and safe.

We need Bitcoin to fulfill the financial institutions lacking ability. Bitcoin is here for people, and people is here for bitcoin.

Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:23:02 PM

I think we really need bitcoin because it's a good source of income. Bitcoin allows us to improve our living conditions. So I always believe in it, and bitcoin is very useful for everyone.

Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:28:23 PM

We need bitcoin because this will help us in many things that other things cannot do and make our lives more better than before. Bitcoin gives us an opportunity to become more wealthy and have some profit to use in many ways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: