Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:53:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3796 times)
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:35:48 PM

We need Bitcoin as we innovate our financial systems to be more efficient and also to provide a means where in the people will feel safe and eager to earn, save, trade and invest for their future. Currently, a lot of people including me needs Bitcoin because it is a great source of our income to provide better for our family's needs and wants, it helps us pay our daily needs, debts, bills and everything that we used to have struggled with.Thank God for Bitcoin.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:02:04 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
  Each person has his own idea of ​​the need for bitcoin for him. Someone who plays and wins, someone needs capital and he bought bitcoin and waits for better times, for whom that bitcoin is just a necessity and a stream of information. So everyone has their own reason to keep or buy bitcoin.
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:12:56 PM

We need Bitcoin to have competition on currency system since before only Fiat is acknowledged as currency and money or Fiat is the only one cycling on the globe, but today since we are in digital world,.we need digital money,  and Bitcoin can help us on our digital way of living by using it on our online transactions...
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

True. There is no dire need of Bitcoin to date. People have all the prerogative to decide for themselves as to whether they will invest in Bitcoin. The thing is, investors are more often than not willing to take more risks than the usual average joe. Hence, they venture into new things they get themselves acquainted with just because they believe putting money to such endeavor will increase their wealth. That is why on these investors' point of view, they always feel the need for investing in all things powerful and influential. You see, the 'need' here is very much subjective, contrary to its definition in the dictionary. 
highscore

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:59:45 PM

Bitcoin is not just a crypto currency. This is technology. Technology can be used throughout the world in completely different areas of activity.
emsjvh

Activity: 324

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:00:13 PM

I heard that bitcoin was created for criminal cases. They say that in this way they paid weapons, drugs and other dangerous substances.
highscore

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:00:45 PM

I heard that bitcoin was created for criminal cases. They say that in this way they paid weapons, drugs and other dangerous substances.
This is not a proven fact. No one ever bothers you with the fact that he used for this purpose a crypto currency
emsjvh

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:01:10 PM

This is not a proven fact. No one ever bothers you with the fact that he used for this purpose a crypto currency
But in real life, no one confesses to you that he is a smuggler or a terrorist.
highscore

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:01:58 PM

But then one can not say exactly about any fact that has no evidence.
emsjvh

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:02:30 PM

But then one can not say exactly about any fact that has no evidence.
These are just rumors. I'm not saying that I believe them. I just share information. Just hiding the developer's name of such a popular technology is stupid otherwise.
highscore

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:03:05 PM

We do not know what the developer is after and what thoughts he has in his head, but this is his right to remain unnoticed in this insane world. But I agree that it would be interesting to know who he is while he is alive.
emsjvh

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:03:49 PM

We do not know what the developer is after and what thoughts he has in his head, but this is his right to remain unnoticed in this insane world. But I agree that it would be interesting to know who he is while he is alive.
This person or group of people may have other developments that can benefit humanity. Or maybe they are travelers from the future who help us to develop.
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:28:52 PM

What will happen? Many people will again be out of work. Maybe someone will invent something new and in a couple of years they will forget about bitcoin. But this is only about crypto-currencies, and not about their technology.
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:30:13 PM

Not exactly we need bitcoin. For me it is just an option for those people who wants to have an extra income for their living.
It is for the people who are prefering to use more convenient way in sending money for their family, friends and relatives.
Yes. Bitcoin is not the center of the universe. And far from even 1/5 people are involved in this. The number of people is very small.
madmat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:21:26 PM

We need Bitcoin because it is giving us a golden opportunity to earn an extra income online, and it is also growing up our savings for the emergency cases. Personally I need it too because it is essential for trading , and i make trades daily almost, and most exchangers support BTC mainly.
RavRider

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:24:34 PM

There are some reason why the world need bitcoin. First of all, everyone on the planet should be able to totally controll their own money. When you using currencies and banks from a gouverment, you dont own the money legally. Thats why so many people believe in cryptocurrencies! They see blockchain technology who is behind, which you cant cheat. Banks can cheat, they can steal your money. But on the blockchain thats not possible. Thats a main reason why we need cryptocurrencies!
plucking23

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:41:26 PM

Well it is not mandatory to own your own bitcoins. Bitcoin being important depends solely on the user. If the user needs a currency that showcases anonymity, fast trasnsactions, and decentralized, then bitcoin is the perfecr currency for him. Many people are saying you need bitcoin today because there is a possibility that dollar might be replaced and you might get out of track.

Txslady

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:24:38 PM

We need bitcoin to make a change in the world economy, bitcoin is decentralized and will therefore be an advantage as it won't be under specific governmental control and this will help a lot of countries that has been stocked under economical recession. And this can be used in any part of the world to eradicate poverty. It will even help reduce pressure of the masses on the government of many countries.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:42:02 PM

We need Bitcoin because it is giving us a golden opportunity to earn an extra income online, and it is also growing up our savings for the emergency cases. Personally I need it too because it is essential for trading , and i make trades daily almost, and most exchangers support BTC mainly.

Some people depend from earning bitcoin which actually can change someone's life if take it seriously and work smartly. Those who can't find work in the industry can work in bitcoin without needing qualifications and just have knowledge about cryptocurrency. I am in this situation where only bitcoin I can work with and I need it because there is where I can gain and earn with my extra time.

shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

It is not going to change in a short period if time, this is pretty inmature at the moment.

And if you are really looking to change the economic sistem, then let me tell you that this is going to take more than decades, just like it happened with gold > fiat.

We need bitcoin to make a change in the world economy, bitcoin is decentralized and will therefore be an advantage as it won't be under specific governmental control and this will help a lot of countries that has been stocked under economical recession

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: