Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3796 times)
NATALIEE0603

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:33:51 AM

We don't really need BTC. I hate when I see people trying to convince others to sell everything they have to buy BTC, it's disgusting. Bitcoin is a lottery, you shouldn't use the money you need to pay your bills and buy food to bet in the lottery right? Bitcoin is kinda the same thing. People should invest money that in case they lost it wouldn't be a big deal you know? It's a long-term investment, however, it's a bet. You can win a lot or you can lose a lot too. Are you brave enough to deal with this risk?

Yeah, bitcoin may has lots of benefits that we can get from it. So not at all when no one can know clearly about it and can't hold its value( its price). And that's really not a good idea when leave job or sell house to invest into bitcoin.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:00:54 AM

in the course of the currency always evolved following the development of the system of buying and selling, investment and lifestyle, the coin was considered sufficient to meet the needs but now where technology has developed so fast and lifestyle people have shifted from the manual system into all wear gadjet even now people have lazy to watch tv they now prefer exis in social media, that's why btc is so badly in need at least to satisfy the lifestyle needs of today's people, if btc could be a legitimate transaction tool and be acknowledged that all countries might live our lives more efficiently, just when we want to travel abroad we do not have to bother to exchanging our money
Verona25

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:31:46 AM

Bitcoin payments are easier to implement than payments on a credit or debit card, and can be received without a checking account.
jsscswan

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:47:17 AM

Maybe some people will answer because bitcoin as an alternative digital money that is not associated with third parties such as government and banks. I would reply like that, but I will add that we need bitcoins because cryptocurency requires bitcoin continuity as a benchmark for digital assets, so it can be said that bitcoin is the center of crypto that can affect altcoin.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:00:53 AM

It is simply because we really need money! Everyone needs money right? So if you want to have a lot of money be with us in bitcoin. Invest here so that your money can be multiply by two or even by ten times. Think about it, that your money can be more if you will just invest or do trading with bitcoin. Bitcoin might be the key for your success just like what others did. They just put their full trust will bitcoin long with their money and look at them now. They are very wealth and obtained their financial freedom. And when you are already there surely you will say to yourself that yes we really need bitcoin in our life.   

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
Sar elok

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:12:11 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
Satoshi who first made the bitcoin. He said the wishes of the public in General that want to control their own money without involving the Government or banks. How does bitcoin collapses if people still use it? The collapse of the bitcoin only issues to lower market prices bitcoin. Not to destroy the bitcoins
goldexp83

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:33:57 AM

Because it’s one of the most transparent and reliable payment platform ever created

because there’s still a lot of people with a banking account in most of the developing countries

because for the first time in the history we have a technology that can eliminate poverty worldwide

and this are just some few top reasons to believe in this tech!

Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:05:30 AM

Everyone require money for their daily needs and also for the future when we will not be in condition to work. Now it is time for everyone to think seriously.In today's technological invironment Bitcoin is the best option for people to generate money .you have many options in this how can you work or generate money by trading,minning aur invest in Bitcoin which give you healthy return according to your working capacity.so come and make it possible.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:12:27 AM

just like all of us here we need bitcoin especially as hard as me so i bitcoin to help my parents so i bitcoin now, and i would like to have much more to learn bitcoin.

Just all people aee not live without Money that's why people are choose bitcoin for short time earning without losses and a huge profitable money so no other investment is as powerful as bitcoin investment so i also choose bitcoin for that.L

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:17:11 AM

Because it’s one of the most transparent and reliable payment platform ever created

because there’s still a lot of people with a banking account in most of the developing countries

because for the first time in the history we have a technology that can eliminate poverty worldwide

and this are just some few top reasons to believe in this tech!

Why we need bitcoin? The reasons are the following: It can double your investment, It can stop  poverty  because it gives work to everyone who is willing to work, It can also be use in payment which the transactions is so fast, no need to go out of your house, only internet connection and gadgets are needed for you to do it.
And2816

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:24:58 AM

для элeктpoнныx плaтeжeй
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:45:56 AM

Primarily, additional income is the main reason why we need bitcoin. Sooner or later, I believe BTC stored in our wallet can be you used to pay for bills, debts, e-loading services and others. With that condition, the salary received from our regular job,if there's any, can be save up for our children's future.
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:53:14 AM

bitcoin is a digital currency with a peer-to-peer payment system (p2p), the bitcoin investment process is very easy and promises a big advantage. for those who always want big profits must be very interested and need bitcoin even though there is also a risk big losses they can get if less careful in understanding the existing market conditions and is growing.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:00:34 AM

Primarily, additional income is the main reason why we need bitcoin. Sooner or later, I believe BTC stored in our wallet can be you used to pay for bills, debts, e-loading services and others. With that condition, the salary received from our regular job,if there's any, can be save up for our children's future.
The income that I get fron bitcoin is my main reason why I really need bitcoin in my life. We have our own individual interpretation on this matter but I bet that when it comes to the profit we have all the same reason. We have this faith that bitcoin could turn all our dream success into reality and also our dream financial freedom be achieve as long as we have the energy to enjoy the profit that we have gain.
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:05:06 AM

Bitcoin is a new currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. Transactions are made with no middle men – meaning, no banks! Bitcoin can be used to book hotels on Expedia, shop for furniture on Overstock and buy Xbox games. But much of the hype is about getting rich by trading it.
Bitcoins can be used to buy merchandise anonymously. In
No one knows what will become of bitcoin. It is mostly unregulated, but some countries like Japan, China and Australia have begun weighing regulations. Governments are concerned about taxation and their lack of control over the currency.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:08:48 AM

We need bitcoin because we have to use this for online payments and we really need bitcoin in the present time bitcoin buying is very good and with this currency in the future we can start online shopping and for that bitcoin is very good. The usage of bitcoin is now increases with time and with currency we can earn profit if we invest our money now the value will increases with time.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
BRC community

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

I view Bitcoin as a tool of liberation that will fall far short of its revolutionary potential if it becomes nothing more than a speculative trading asset. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
zelenkova

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

I think it is needed for such purposes as active resale aimed at such cases when it is possible to resell as a gambler and get a big chance of money
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency and it is good to have it since you can use it for fast transactions all over the world
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:20:00 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

I don't feel the need to own a btc at the moment. I mean if I don't have enough money, why would I invest? I still have time. Enough time to make up for it and invest at the right time. It's really annoying when people are forcing someone to buy BTC because the demand is high and the value will most likely rise from time to time. Clearly the investor is in control and it's up to him/her if he/she should invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: