Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:32:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3794 times)
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:12:34 AM

Simple , to provide us more financial freedom and to eliminate the third party interaction between us and our earnings.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
If you a holder of the bitcoin I’m pretty sure that you are very happy now. In bitcoin, there's a lot of benefits you got the financial freedom and the security of our life.  Bitcoin was made to assist our financial needs to earn income through it to help us to achieve the dream. Because of the bitcoin I already buy my desire, and it’s easy to use anytime or everywhere.
Moons Trader

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:09:10 PM

Bitcoin is archetype of cryptocurrencies but future are coins with rock stable exchange rate separated from Bitcoin. Investors are worried about huge rate turbulences and that's a problem. Solution may be projects like Nebula Network, decentralized storage cloud based on its own blockchain and rock stable exchange rate.
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:50:05 PM

We dont really need bitcoin but for those who's earning bitcoin as their primary source of income well yes, they really need it. Sometimes you gain a lot and sometimes you lose a lot too. We dont have to prioritize earning bitcoin. Otherwise, use bitcoin as your secondary source of income because in order to have a better life.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:55:17 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 11:29:38 AM by MetalGear

there is no question why do we need bitcoin we need bitcoin for everything it is a currency and you need currency for every step.
Yes every step in this world needs money, that's why bitcoin is here to help us to get income. Bitcoin give us job to earn and also gain our knowledge about in crypto currency. I think everybody need to use and to have bitcoin in order to gain much income and to have more money. I agree that bitcoin is a currency and we need currency in everyday transactions.
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
We have the same thoughts too. I am also interested on how bitcoin works and how it helps many people in the world. We need bitcoin because bitcoin makes our life much easier and makes our money safer. And to invest our money and makes it bigger.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
decano

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:12:39 PM

Well, we need bitcoin to met our day to need, bitcoin is source of happiness like wise raw cash, one can not do without it, we all need bitcoin to live, bitcoin reduce unemployment in society, so reduce crime rate in the country, because many youths now engage in bitcoin.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

We don't totally need bitcoin. Bitcoin for me is just another source of income.
Not all people agree to use bitcoin for their transaction because maybe they still don't understand the flow of bitcoin in the crypto market. Traditional money is we really need.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

Bitcoin may be the income of people to earn a salary. many people rely on bitcoin to earn a daily salary from bitcoin. therefore people need bitcoin
peeshypow

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

Here is a better question for you...

Why do we really need banks? I can't think of one.

What is the only difference between a bank and Bernie Madoff?  A bank actually uses the ponzi scheme money to make more money for itself while Bernie didn't.

If you like being screwed every possible way that you can imagine then stick with supporting our current banking system.  However I wouldn't go around spewing really ignorant questions like why do we need Bitcoin? Why do we really need Amazon?  Did we really NEED smart phones when they first came out?  Is social media necessary?  Do I really NEED to see pictures of you eating or working out?

darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:14:24 PM

Yes of course! We do really need bitcoin in our life, just like those people like me that also thinks about their problems at home and their family but since I started bitcoin last year it really change my lifestyle of making money. Looking for job to work was what I'm looking for last year then my friend thought me about my bitcoin and it helps me a lot without it, I don't know where should I go without bitcoin.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:21:39 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 11:01:34 AM by Core.BUSTER

there is no question why do we need bitcoin we need bitcoin for everything it is a currency and you need currency for every step.
It is correct, every step in this world needs money.  If you dont have money your nothing.  Bitcoin teach us how to earn in our investing. Investing in bitcoin you have a chance to get more profit. We need bitcoin in order to earn much income and to have opportunity to become rich in the future.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:25:03 PM

i dont know why people created bitcoin and why they named as bitcoin, but as i know that bitcoin is made by satoshi nakamoto, i dont know who he is. some poeople said that satoshi nakamoto is an organization and something else, i think nobody know about who is them and why they created bitcoin d

Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

It is because in bitcoin, you can get many opportunities for you to have a better life and future. If you are jobless then you probably need to start bitcoining because it can help you to fill all your needs. It can be your primary source of income. You can buy what you want. And also, if you already have a job then you can use bitcoin as your part-time job to increase the amount of money you get from you monthly salary. And, if you are a student then bitcoin can also help you to pay all of the payments in your school. You will have less worries if you start bitcoin.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
clairewarwick7866

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:41:28 PM

We need bitcoin  in our daily life situations. Like when it comes to working it really helps alot when you can work at home and still getting some earnings.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

Bitcoin gives more opportunities for those who are unemployed workers out there they can have their work as they learn how to join in crytocurrency. But I think the main reason why we need bitcoin is that it can give us money, profit or a salary that we need especially in our financial needs. We really need money because if we don't have we can't live in this world full of necessities.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:16:13 PM

It’s not like we really need Bitcoin because we can’t survive without it. But I guess change is the law of nature. There are so many innovations coming our way every day. We accept many of them. Now take the example of smart phones. Do we really need them? No, but still we have accepted it because of its amazing advantages. Then, why not this outstanding and unique innovation called Bitcoin? To add more, Bitcoin provides faster speed, transparency, anonymity and many more benefits which fiat currency does not provide.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:25:49 PM

Bitcoin has given us more control than we ever had when it comes to currency, our money and our assets. We can invest directly by ourselves and we choose when and where to spend our money without having to worry about third parties cancelling our transactions or telling us we can't spend our money at a certain place. Also bitcoin has helped a lot of unemployed people make money for themselves.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

agree with many opinions here, we don't really need bitcoin, either want it or not, no in between whatsoever.
teeevnglst

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

We do not need it actually we can live without but if you think all the possibility how bitcoin will help our daily life just by being another currency that can ease our struggles you can see that bitcoin is a technology that we can not just ignore this is the future of currency why not use it now since we can access it now why delay the future when you can just trust it and it will do its purpose.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: