Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:34:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3791 times)
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

Surely we can live without bitcoin, but things will be different if blockchain get truely used adn world will be more transparent and square, we need to push forward and there are many new findings as we make more breakthroughs
hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
The creation of bitcoin is unique where it really amazed me. A person from Japan named Mr Satoshi was the one who created bitcoin. Some people say that bitcoin can replaced dollars because it was considered as money by other people due to its potential that can be used for transactions, but in my opinion, before it happened it will take a long process of time due to its value that is not stable. Cryptocurrencies that existed like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and etc. are very helpful to those individual because through it, someone can really make a real progress in life.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:31:53 AM

agree with many opinions here, we don't really need bitcoin, either want it or not, no in between whatsoever.
I really did not what you actually want to say, but I want to say that  bitcoin is getting very important day by say so we really need it, if you buy bitcoin and hold it, trust me you will be very happy because you will become tension free about the future of your family, and you will earn more income with bitcoin than your regular job, gradually we are being so official we don’t have much time to pay for our children fees and our bills so if we get bitcoin it makes us very safe to apply for everything with bitcoin payment even if we are at home.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:09:47 PM

Bitcoin on its on its currently in economic crisis, the value just keeps going down and down and when it starts to rise a threat of ban just comes from nowhere and shatters investors confidence and they hurriedly start to sell afraid that they are going to lose.

All of us have a different reason why need the bitcoin. I main reason we use the bitcoin because of the money. If the bitcoin doesn’t give us an extra earning and bitcoin is not decentralized, nobody will invest in the bitcoin or altcoin. There are a lot of investors in this kind because they are all hoping to earn a lot of profit in the future when the value of bitcoins increases at the highest price it.
Larrycool

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:16:40 PM

because it is the best way of earning money because its value may up and down. When it is down, it is the best time to buy more bitcoin because we can earn more bitcoin and sell it when the price is up to get more profit. For those who want to have more bitcoin without any investing a bitcoin. Join an ICO or bounty campaign. When they release the token your reward it will convert into a bitcoin and when you have a bitcoin, hold it until it grows up its value.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:23:14 PM

we need Bitcoin because this is a new way of making money, not only that, we also need Bitcoin because Blockchain,

Blockchain concept, and the system is so good that all transactions are transparent and all can see.

dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:35:02 PM

I need bitcoin more and more.Bitcoin is the most powerful currency in all over the world.There are many people are change there life for bitcoin.Bitcoin is a life changing currency now.This is the reason that i want to need moor and moor bitcoin.Bitcoin price will going to high soon and i get a good profit with this... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Glydel1999

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:21:21 PM

We need bitcoins in order to obtain a huge amount of income. This income will serve us a big role in our life to fund our future for a better life or other personal matters just like stuffs, vacations, education and etc.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:39:34 PM

bitcoin is needed to invest in it, now it is an investment tool and of course it was the first one and everyone is on it...
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:48:48 PM

Surely we can live without bitcoin, but things will be different if blockchain get truely used adn world will be more transparent and square, we need to push forward and there are many new findings as we make more breakthroughs
Blockchain technology has really changed lives in many areas, it is truly the most creative in the technology era 4.0. Bitcoin is slowly gaining its place in the global financial market, although bitcoin may not be the best crypto but its position in the cryptocurrency market is unmodified.

DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:08:09 PM

I changed my life using Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is my family, my children, my futures generation, the need for everyone. I am making a lot of money through Bitcoin. I believe I can get more future from Bitcoin. So, my need a bitcoin every moment.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:31:57 PM

there is no question why do we need bitcoin we need bitcoin for everything it is a currency and you need currency for every step.
Yes, every step in this world needs money and bitcoin is here to help us in our financial status. Bitcoin is here to give us job to earn unlimited income into become successful in the future and our dreams will come true with the help of bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:35:55 PM

I changed my life using Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is my family, my children, my futures generation, the need for everyone. I am making a lot of money through Bitcoin. I believe I can get more future from Bitcoin. So, my need a bitcoin every moment.
Bitcoin does provide a great opportunity for us to gain multiple benefits. Moreover, bitcoin is perfect for the digital era, and we as a millennial generation that is very close to the technology. It's smart to work.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Perseusallen

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:42:20 PM

For me, i need bitcoin badly i want to become rich someday i am so tired in this poverty situation. I want to become free. And i want my family grew ut their aspects of living. No more money problems. No more empti pocjets no more hungry stomach. I want to become rich thats why i strive harder. For me. My future and my family.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:45:54 PM

bitcoin is needed to invest in it, now it is an investment tool and of course it was the first one and everyone is on it...
I need bitcoin because it was also a type of currency which I needed to sustain my everyday needs and wants. It was like a fiat that Im working to have it. I like bitcoin also when it comes to transaction, it is more easier to transfer bitcoin from one place to another. We people need bitcoin to change our life into something better.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:50:25 PM

we need bitcoin because many are interested in bitcoin big because bitcoin can help in our lives and here also rise my life

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:53:58 PM

This is the problem. People right now keeps on thinking that bitcoin is just an investment "tool", that is a form of long term storage of assets which gives you profit. But we can't just consider it as a form of investment. We must consider it as an actually currency that can be traded for normal goods just like fiat currencies!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dridinho

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:55:31 PM

I always looked at bitcoin just like I look to real money but now after I readed your post I really find bitcoin a mysterious thing to be honest .
doge_shit666

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:16:16 AM

Well, we really need bitcoin, since it is now the most valuable coin. There are now a lot of people who own bitcoin, they are rich from it and their financial resources are very useful in today's society and the future.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:28:09 AM

Bitcoib is needed because it's one of investment that is worthy of money and time. In bitcoin we are going to earn money and have extra income. In this era of internet generation bitcoin is needed to have a faster andthan easier transaction. Traders can use bitcoin for their transaction and bitcoin makes life amazing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: