Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:23:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3791 times)
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:28:29 AM

I answer this based on my experience and perspective. Actually, we really need bitcoin. Bitcoin helps us to do what we want, also if we work together as a team to earn bitcoins we grow successfully. As a student, we need bitcoins for our financial problems and expenses in our school activities. Also, this income will help our family to pay bills and debt, and expenses for a month.
Boromon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:42:30 AM

Most of us people, acknowledge bitcoin as an extra income. And  most of people nowadays tends to earn bitcoin. It is because of its popularity and the rapid growing of its value.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:44:42 AM

Actually bitcoin is not a necessity as long as we still use fiat money, we needed it when the time that no one accepts fiat already and only digital money are accepted. But as of the moment it is good us to invest bitcoin so that you are so ready when that time comes.
soplo

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:05:55 AM

It's amazing if people just wait for bitcoin results for me this is just a side job if we get rich because bitcoin is our destiny, so we enjoy what we see
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:10:48 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
We really need bitcoin because it gives us and extra income one source of income coming from god up it s an extraordinary kind of blessings
rerek007

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:21:18 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
We need bitcoin because it gonna helps us to  for a changes it gives you all you need as long as you work hard for it
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:25:48 AM

We need bitcoin  if we want to change our life to have a house car and everything  you wish to have in life
werpak321

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:49:15 AM

We need bitcoin  if we want for a change if we want to change everything in us our personalities qualities financial especially because if you have money you can do all you want
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:56:50 AM

We need bitcoin as the source of our new currency and with it we can gain much profit without the affiliation of the banks nor the government. Bitcoin shares the good ambition for all us wherein it is the future currency that resolves the financial problem around the globe.

burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:00:36 AM

I also feel like you are experiencing. I also wondered as you asked. but I do not really care about things like that because for me bitcoin really helps me in my life so that I become sufficiency.
i got interested recently because of the profit that we can get in bitcoin so i think thats the real reason why now we need bitcoin and also we need this because in the near future this gonna be one of our need to buy so we really need bitcoin in our life

Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:07:02 AM

Bitcoin will help us to lessen the time in every transaction that we can make. It also lessen the unemployment all over the world if we use it as a carrier.  I need bitcoin because it helps me to earn even im just a student.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:07:34 AM

Well we have to face the truth l, we can still live without bitcoin, we literally not need this. People just created bitcoin for more new innovations that will match with the new technolgy happening in our world. Also, its new trends in making earning using the new technolgy and without that much physical hardwork. People just used to bitcoin as their earning scheme that is why they think they needed it so badly. But as times flies and our technology is advancing, bitcoin is eeally a big help in payment online and other transaction needed online (other option for online banking)
fernandoaleixo

Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:18:12 AM

What we need is not Bitcoin or any other sort of currency, but a system to be able to give value and trade at a fair price. The blockchain is a technology being used for trading and such alternative form it's what people need or desire, not Bitcoin itself, without Bitcoin the system would be worse, but there are several alt-coins who can do the job just as fine.
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:22:46 AM

I really need bitcoin because its helps me to earn money to help my family. We really need bitcoin in our near future.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:06:13 AM

We don't really need BTC. I hate when I see people trying to convince others to sell everything they have to buy BTC, it's disgusting. Bitcoin is a lottery, you shouldn't use the money you need to pay your bills and buy food to bet in the lottery right? Bitcoin is kinda the same thing. People should invest money that in case they lost it wouldn't be a big deal you know? It's a long-term investment, however, it's a bet. You can win a lot or you can lose a lot too. Are you brave enough to deal with this risk?

what is lottery?king of gambling?well this maybe right because of the high risk and the volatility of this coin means a lot here..though i am an avid supporter of this great coin,but i dont wanna encourage more to out investments,i am just letting them see the possibilities of gaining at the same time of losing,and besides in this world all of the things who can give profiteering is a risk we all know that
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:56:02 AM

Bitcoin will help us to lessen the time in every transaction that we can make. It also lessen the unemployment all over the world if we use it as a carrier.  I need bitcoin because it helps me to earn even im just a student.
bitcoin obviously has a very valuable value, many people who believe bitcoin will continue to increase in value in the future. in addition to facilitate us to perform various transactions, bitcoin has also been believed as a form of investment assets that are very promising.
Ezmael Wright

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:01:43 AM

I really really need bitcoin why? Bitcoin is important to me .  Bitcoin helps a lot of people and of course me bitcoin is the one that help a lot of me .  Biycoin help me to earn money in easy way i don't need to stressed just to make money . In bitcoin you will not stress because it easy .
Ms.sagittarian

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:06:34 AM

we need bitcoin because digital world also needs digital currency but we don't need to bypass the tradionally or the real paper money because majority of the people uses it in paying bills etc.we need bitcvoin so in the future if digital currency will be implemented then you still have it
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:16:53 AM

Because people can preserve their property through bitcoin, not through Banks or governments. And you can make a profit by investing in bitcoins, which may be the real reason why we need bitcoin.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:44:54 AM

For me we need Bitcoin because in this world, there is a continuous need for improvement and innovation. People wanted something to use that no one is controlling, decentralized and a faster means of transfering and moving money to anywhere from anywhere you want. That is why it was created, plus the fact that it has great technology, it provides means of earning for everyone who is willing to take the risks and tasks. It gives a way to gain good amount of money for profit so the need for it existed. Smiley

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: