Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:32:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3784 times)
Geraico

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:18:37 PM

I really like bitcoin and doing something to play with it even if is down now but in the future I think that will rise very quick but at the moment we just have to hope.
I don't know much about other currencies but what I can tell you don't trust nobody and don't listen other people if  they are saying sell goods just to buy bitcoin I hate that when ppl are doing this.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Neerunawal

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:11:52 PM

I love to use bitcoin, because no one has control over it, no company no one govern us
I personally believe bitcoin, will keep growing and growing and is not going to stop anytime
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:30:07 PM

for me bitcoin is a very valuable asset so from that many people down again the price per btc fruit is quite expensive and bitcoin is also used as a source of income
prieaji

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

because bitcoin is a forum created for us to change lives better, and everything that makes it better and will increase our income every week. bitcoin is in my opinion is a side job that will be the main job because of its value.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:45:38 PM

I think people really need Bitcoin. At the present time, people need it like a fortune to make money and help them get rich. However, more in the future it will help us a lot. In the future, it is the right kind of international currency. And that is what many people expect in Bitcoin in the future

dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:48:06 PM

The fact that you don't understand well the purpose of BTC is something that you must educate yourself about. Bitcoin gives us freedom and easier to transact from one place on the Earth and across it. By having a single currency in the internet, we can easily transact minding less the fiats that each jurisdiction has.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:50:39 PM

The fact that you don't understand well the purpose of BTC is something that you must educate yourself about. Bitcoin gives us freedom and easier to transact from one place on the Earth and across it. By having a single currency in the internet, we can easily transact minding less the fiats that each jurisdiction has.
especially bitcoin is the safest payment method that I think can be implemented into the world as a global currency that can replace dollars or other currencies. it's just that bitcoin is still not managed well by the government so it is still not integrated in the economy in the nation

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
turcalata

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:54:34 PM

Is this really a need? I do not think the issue is needed! Facebook was born for being a necessity, like Twitter. But as people have told me about it, what I have said is worthwhile. Bitcoin is a crypto money that represents this technology because it is the first structure that uses BlockChain. It was once again valuable to us because it made money transfer globally and at low cost, without centralization. I think bitcoin is necessary. But that's not because we need it, but because it's valuable. It will be more and more valuable every year.
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:57:23 PM

Yes obviously we need Bitcoin because it has given us so many advantages first of all it taugh us how to make money.Investing on BTC is a very good way to earn money.Also we can transfer our BTC worldwide any time instantly.BTC can make our future great and Shiny.So.we need bitcoin for many things.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:17:39 PM

this is not really necessary when you are still using fiat. but bitcoin can give decentralized financial system and blockchain. it's very useful to avoid government and bank oversight of your assets. In addition, bitcoin can also provide benefits due to the volatility of its market price.
hellbrowncat

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:13:02 PM

We need bitcoin. Because in the past year, companies have accepted Bitcoin and are investing in block chain technology. The dollar will lose its status as the only global money
Dominic_King

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:36:07 PM

What we mean by that is bitcoin is made for the Internet-generation. We are quickly moving past the days of carrying around paper cash or pulling out your credit card. Bitcoin goes several steps further than the convenience of credit cards by equipping users with a payment option that is significantly lower in fees, provides virtually instantaneous transaction time, and is accessible through the dozens of bitcoin wallets.
Moreover, Bitcoin doesn’t discriminate. You can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, nearly for free.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:15:03 AM

If you are a trader, you really need bitcoin but if you are an ordinary person that has no knowledge about cryptocurrency, you don't really need bitcoin.
For the person like me that has no job, I need bitcoin because that will be my capital in trading.
AndreyBitTalk

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:28:12 AM

yes we need bitcoin, I have plan my future so that's why need bitcoin. because only bitcoin can be change life.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:45:28 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
For me bitcoin is a investment and we use it as payment as peer to peer that don't need a bank. I think they invented bitcoin to make are life easy like we pay that don't need to bring a lot of cash in your pocket. I need bitcoin because it's big help for me and very useful in anyway.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Linh Ga

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:59:15 AM

Bitcoin is new technology with unique features - it is immutable ledger that holds amounts and stores transfers of these. It is immune to censorship and other attacks. It is also immune to confiscation by authorities (either direct or indirect via inflation). At the beginning (year 2009) bitcoins had no value, but the properties listed above became interesting for people so those people who weren't mining wanted some and offered first trades for fiat (dollars). So, first value was established like that. Then, this was reinforced - more people saw that bitcoins can be sold - and that the unique feats of Bitcoin are applicable to storing/transferring/keeping value.
Nazir0012

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:01:16 AM

I need bitcoin because it's big help for me and very useful in anyway.We can make our future from Bitcoin. it is the right kind of international currency.
So I think people really need Bitcoin
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:02:31 AM

Is this really a need? I do not think the issue is needed! Facebook was born for being a necessity, like Twitter. But as people have told me about it, what I have said is worthwhile. Bitcoin is a crypto money that represents this technology because it is the first structure that uses BlockChain. It was once again valuable to us because it made money transfer globally and at low cost, without centralization. I think bitcoin is necessary. But that's not because we need it, but because it's valuable. It will be more and more valuable every year.
We will force to accept as it become tje part of the society. Bitcoin is the digital currency of modern world. Its very easy for use. Its no any problem about carry.  So we can say its a smart currency of the world. we get many facilities by this. Moreover we can by this develop our economical side. We can increase our money by bitcoin. By bitcoin solve our money problem. Last of all we say, we bitcoin use for freedom in economically.
Kenny_1234

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:04:36 AM

The same reason anything has value. Because people value it. That may sound snarky, but that's really all there is.There is no reason that USD has value, other than that people want it. There is no reason that gold has value, other than people want it.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:05:43 AM

We need bitcoin as we need to have some innovation in our life, it is time to make change always, so far cryptocurrency brings a big opportunity all over the world, we can live without bitcoin but don't we want change in the currency system in our life?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: