Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:58:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3795 times)
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:07:59 AM

because of fast transaction,bitcoin has a fast transaction and it easy to use because it has a power of blockchain,and im sure we need to use this bitcoin because it has a full security that we need in our money to secured

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Hienhienhb

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:09:26 AM

.It holds value because there is a finite amount of it. We like things that are rare. Gold can be mined for, and we likely could find more on other planets. Fiat can be printed by the pallets.  Smiley Smiley
aioservices18

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

people love to use bitcoin, because no one has control over it, no company no government.
I personally believe bitcoin, will keep growing and growing and is not going to stop anytime soon, people think bitcoin is going to burst as soon as it goes down $1000, but that's not the case. it goes up and down but at the end of the day, it keeps on going up and up.

Exactyly! Bitcoin will trully developed itself to control the way it used to be.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:21:23 AM

We need bitcoin for our daily living and for our payments. We really need bitcoin for us to be rich.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:33:58 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
The world is changing a lot regarding technology, and virtual currencies are the trend of the current technology world, it can be said that Bitcoin is a very important currency because this coin is the largest on Bitcoin. And have the most influence on the market.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:44:20 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

Bitcoin just meets the technological advancement of tgis generation. We can't deny that cashless society would be the future, seeing hiq tgis technology works I know that this future would take place soon. The truth ia that we can live without bitcoin, but having this kind of technology will improve the way of living of everyone. This technology allows us to transfer and trade something without limit.
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:47:05 AM

the great points is, most online purchases today are made via credit cards, but in the 1920s and 30s, when the first of credit cards appeared, the Internet was not yet known. actualy, Credit cards should never be used online because they are not secure. An online form file requires that you enter all confidential information, such as credit card numbers, expiration dates, and CSV numbers into the web. This is why credit card numbers continue to be stolen.
to the contrary, in a Bitcoin transaction, you are not required to provide any confidential information
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:48:39 AM

Bitcoin is money that is why we need bitcoin as one of the great currency ever that are using many people in the world not only in one specific place but in the world, bitcoin is use of many people to build their future.

I love bitcoin that is why I`m keep supporting bitcoin world.

SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

Bitcoin are really important especially to those people who wants to lighten and makes their lives easier. Bitcoin help us to earn profit with an easy and faster way and also bitcoin can help also people in the payment system where people can experience easiest , faster and cheap transaction.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:00:59 PM

Because bitcoin is an online cryptocurrency. We earn bitcoins from bitcoin earning sites and we exchange that coins into our local money. Even many people using bitcoin for online shopping, billing etc. Using bitcoin is very easy such as we can completing thousands of transactions without any difficulties.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:01:36 PM

We need bitcoin because we are now living in a fast-paced world or environment where in the use of technology is increasing and has a high demand from almost all kind of industries. Bitcoin litetally promotes the wide use of high technology and time will come that almost all people are using bitcoin.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:44:38 PM

I don't think having bitcoin for now is a must although it is in demand and trend right now. Having bitcoin don't really secure your future but risking your future into it instead. I see bitcoin to be needed and being a necessity when we are entering another era or another period of time in the future where the store is digital and needs to be paid by digital money also.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is something for a long-term investment, but maybe in the future it could be a unifying electronic currency
Bitcoin is an electronic form of money that is not controlled by any organization or individual. Bitcoin does not exist in the form of banknotes like the Dollar or Euro that it displays on computer systems around the world. I think it has advantages over cash. Bitcoin can be used to buy things through the internet
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

No one produces bitcoin. This money will be used under its own rules and will not be controlled by any intermediary bank. Bitcoin is created by a community of people who are able to participate in this network. This network can handle transactions and create their own payment systems. This is a technological revolution, we need these revolutions
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

We don't really need BTC. I hate when I see people trying to convince others to sell everything they have to buy BTC, it's disgusting. Bitcoin is a lottery, you shouldn't use the money you need to pay your bills and buy food to bet in the lottery right? Bitcoin is kinda the same thing. People should invest money that in case they lost it wouldn't be a big deal you know? It's a long-term investment, however, it's a bet. You can win a lot or you can lose a lot too. Are you brave enough to deal with this risk?

The most striking feature of Bitcoin is decentralization. No organization controls the Bitcoin network. This makes it easy for everyone because no big bank can control their money. This means that your property will not need to be kept by other people, so you are free to keep your property. Your account can not be frozen like other bank deposit assets. I think this is the most necessary thing
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:59:02 PM

we need bitcoin if we want to earn a lot of money because bitcoin is a bit quicker and is worth the money because you earn more when you invest in it.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:14:18 PM

we need bitcoin because it greatly helps the country's economy and many people help the bitcoin because they earn a lot of money.
johnsombero

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:47:02 AM

for me. We need bitcoin because we're here for money. and bitcoin can greatly help us. as well as others we also dream high and because of bitcoin we can fulfill our dreams
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:53:45 AM

The creator of bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto, but if I remember correctly he was out of bitcoin 2011 first, no one really knows who he is, but you can see his profile in bitcointalk.

We really need bitcoin for now and later because I think bitcoin is created to replace the weaknesses that exist in fiat currencies like inflation, in bank control (not decentralized) and we really need a block chain
 to make everything transparent.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
phixo9x

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:28:58 AM

Bitcoin is fhe maintain coin,hardcore coin,It’s like a part of the world’s crypto currency.seem like it’s make the market rise and fall, fluent to market and to another coin.It’s tell the things the attractive of market investment.It’s is a lots of new business incriesing, but follow that is risk,lost money,but it should happened.
So we need to bitcoin to push, to trust and to exchange.So Bitcoin is important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: