Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:31:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3784 times)
MBAPOLIN

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:50:17 AM

I think, Bitcoine is an online cryptocurrncy. bitcoin if we went to earn a lot of money because bitcoin is bit quicker and worth of money,bitcoin is the most of trust to invested and belived new business market.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:28:43 PM

we need bitcoin because it greatly helps the country's economy and many people help the bitcoin because they earn a lot of money.

Bitcoin has improve the economy of several countries who are making income with the help of bitcoin and they are earning high amount of profit with bitcoin taxing, for me bitcoin is best thing which is helping us and getting us though poverty, because it is expensive age sometimes it become very hard for us to pay our bills and to get good food for our family so that why we really need bitcoin in our life to spend better life.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:54:09 PM

We doesn't need bitcoin to live in this world but it's for future financial stability. After all its a knd of investment policy if you are querious about your financial future,then I would recommend to invest in crypto because it offers a fare return on your investment.
charlenedave

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

Bitcoin can be an investment of all people; thus, it would be great as a source of income. In other words, we need Bitcoin to support our needs in life and also to earn money in a yound age.

Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

We need bitcoin because we are now living in a fast-paced world or environment where in the use of technology is increasing and has a high demand from almost all kind of industries. Bitcoin litetally promotes the wide use of high technology and time will come that almost all people are using bitcoin.
In my personal experience I do really need bitcoin because it helps me sustain my school needs and also my personal needs too. For now I can also used my earned coins to provide our family needs too, so I do appreciate and value bitcoin in it's existence in my life, and I'm also thankful about it.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:04:23 PM

We need bitcoin because we are now living in a fast-paced world or environment where in the use of technology is increasing and has a high demand from almost all kind of industries. Bitcoin litetally promotes the wide use of high technology and time will come that almost all people are using bitcoin.

I agree with you when it comes to bitcoin is a need. In this world with upgraded technology, bitcoin is becoming a need for everyone. In the future, bitcoin can make a change to a developing countries and its economy. We would not be here if we do not need bitcoin to sustain our needs. Bitcoin is very helpful to those people who are literate when it comes to cryptocurrency so in my opinion I need bitcoin in my life and it is now part of my daily living.

callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

We need bitcoin because for me bitcoin really helps me in my life so that I become sufficiency and to increased our economy demands and , because it is expensive age sometimes it become very hard for us to pay our bills and to get good food for our family so that why we really need bitcoin in our life to spend better life. Bitcoin is created by a community of people who are able to participate in this network. This network can handle transactions and create their own payment systems. This is a technological revolution, we need these revolutions.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:05:48 PM

In my opinion we really are in need of Bitcoin as an investment or simply as a currency that you can use to different types of transactions you are having. Bitcoin is a very good source of income and profit because of its rate that is high. Well sometimes it goes down which is normal. If Bitcoin collapses there are people who is gonna be back to zero with all they invested into bitcoin. These are those who invested their money into bitcoin and that's something critical since bitcoin is helping to lessen the poverty rate somehow.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:40:38 PM

BTC is a revolution. It is important to go ahead and not cfle. This is the case for BITCOIN. There is an opportunity to revolutionize the payment system.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:08:12 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
We really need bitcoin because the bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money and it is the best opportunity for the people who wants to earn huge profit. The bitcoin will help us in our daily expenses, it can help every people who's using it to experience wealth in their lives.

Zelezinskyi

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:03:41 AM

We need it because it is one of the best home based work that we can have salary. We can easily make money from bitcoin to change our life make better position.therefore we really need bitcoin.
Mairiri

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

I just think now and then. not in the negative. for now better enjoy the bitcoin you have, do not think how bitcoin in the next few years. for now, the simple reason why everybody needs bitcoin, because we or you need bitcoin because bitcoin prices and bitcoin popularity levels are very promising. so, people will not hesitate in investing or collecting bitcoins.
Cpousersonu

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:12:55 AM

We don't really need BTC. I hate when I see people trying to convince others to sell everything they have to buy BTC, it's disgusting. Bitcoin is a lottery, you shouldn't use the money you need to pay your bills and buy food to bet in the lottery right? Bitcoin is kinda the same thing. People should invest money that in case they lost it wouldn't be a big deal you know? It's a long-term investment, however, it's a bet. You can win a lot or you can lose a lot too. Are you brave enough to deal with this risk?

For making tons of profit through the Bitcoin...
But sometimes this  give a loss if loss the patience.
ZBBBB

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

I think that now it is necessary to be able to increase your money several times as long as we have cryptocurrencies
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

We need bitcoin. Everyone needs bitcoin. All of us. You can earn here even when you are at home or school or anywhere. You can use it anytime. Bitcoin makes our ife easier and better. So we need this.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:26:56 AM

of course everyone is in need of bitcoin gan. because bitcoin is like the money we can spend as we see fit. so are bitcoins Although the shape is still digital but we can enjoy the results in the real world .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:30:53 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
There are so many reasons why i really need bitcoin, simply because i helps a lot and support financial needs of my family.
RealSohan

Activity: 197

Hello Bitcoiner

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:10:48 AM

The world has improved so much now. People of the world are now moving towards modern technology. Similarly, Bitcoin is the modern technology currency. I mean, people are moving forward day by day in Bitcoin. Bitcoin has gained much popularity within a few days. Every day people will need a lot of bitcoin. The government of many countries gave Bitcoin the last legality of the law.
Zero21

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:21:20 AM

We all know bitcoin is high and expensive crypto currency and because of that there so many people including my self wanted to have bitcoin,and most of all bitcoin price still on top.
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

We are technological beings, and we come up with something new every once in a while. Innovation is embedded in our DNA, and that’s what makes us achievers. This time, the newcomer is Bitcoin (and cryptocurrencies).

Some consider Bitcoin as an inevitable development in our financial system. Never before did we have an intangible currency that isn’t governed by any central bank or government. Because of this, many people remain skeptical about Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: