Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:07:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3794 times)
EzzNju

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:42:15 PM

No one knew how big facebook would become especially with regard to marketing and e commerce,same with bitcoin,no one knows how big of an impact it may make..am so optimistic
andyhooton

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

corporations adopt the technology of blocking due to data preservation and optimization of the company's work process, the technology itself is unique, that many other coins have picked up this hype this is cool, since the breakthrough is already on the face, many where you will now only meet the crypt and say all experts!
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

Just thinking enough and you would get a somehow fair answer on it, may not be convincing but it could be fair enough to satisfy your thoughts. Well, why do we need money in the first place, well, it is obviously for us to live, to eat and to provide our needs and wants, well that answer would go the same to bitcoin, but  pretty much convenience than a physical money because it runs through technology.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:44:55 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

For me bitcoin is a very good investment because it has the potential to make a profit, and I call it a source of income that can strengthen my economy financially. I need bitcoin to change my life for the better.

Earthk

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:49:28 PM

We really need bitcoin nowadays because digital currency is now part of new generation, and bitcoin is the number one crypto currency that most country accept because it gives them a lot of advantages that never gave in local money something like sending money, buy load or even paying bills and shopping online.

Bitcoin needs our life because we need money in our daily lives. It provides us money. I see many people working here to change their economic condition. You will see many poor people work here and become rich. There is no problem with money. There is a lot of money needed in all cases of human life.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

I think we need Bitcoin because it is the most valuable crypto currency right now, and holding this coin give us a big chance to create wealth in the future since BTC price is expected to go up highly in the few next years.
Also we need BTC for trading purposes, because it is the most used crypto currency by crypto exchanges online nowadays.
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

because for me bitcoin investments and transactions are also easy to do for all of our society, so we need bitcoin to earn a lot better income, because bitcoin prices always go up higher in the long run.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:54:48 PM

Honestly we really need bitcoin because since it is bloom the people are decided to joined for this kind of crypro currency.And the way that the people rich was so amazing and full of enjoyment in their heart.

raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

when i tried to do bitcoin I was thingking that bitcoin is what I need. because it was easy and it was also a type of currency which I needed to sustain my everyday needs and wants. It was like a fiat that Im working to have it. I like bitcoin also when it comes to transaction, it is more easier to transfer bitcoin from one place to another. and someday when people heard and try bitcoin they say that bitcoin is what they need
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:23:22 PM

It must be acknowledged that the presence of bitcoin has a very good impact, we all know that the world transaction system is problematic so it needs a good and instant solution, the presence of bitcoin is the right solution to make the future better.
Bananaman0005

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:04:33 PM

After being involved in the cryptocurrency space for the last couple of years, I believe that bitcoin is really need also for the people loves to internet and eager to learn about cryptocurrency honestly even though you're here in your house your earn money its very convenient to us to earn money using internet what if you're a single mom its very convenient for you to work online at least you did to work and take care to your baby while working, because if you work in bitcoin you dont need to focus time by time sometimes you need to wait before you earn.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:18:54 PM

It must be acknowledged that the presence of bitcoin has a very good impact, we all know that the world transaction system is problematic so it needs a good and instant solution, the presence of bitcoin is the right solution to make the future better.
Indeed, Bitcoin became the solution of transaction. Also, we really need Bitcoin to have another source of income so that, we will have a support to our daily needs (foods, education, etc.)

Simon Eaton

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:21:47 PM

I think to have potentially a totally decentralised store of value outside of the current institutional system is a huge opportunity. A store of value that not even world governments can hack. This is potentially huge. I think a decentralised crypto of some sorts will also be huge in a cashless society. It might not be coming any time soon but its coming
load1ng

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

Bitcoin is essential for ordinary users like us because it provides benefits that others can not. Bitcoin is user friendly, because its easy to use and you can learn more about its history.Next is bitcoin gives financial aid relevant with what you can give back.Its a win-win situation.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:34:51 PM

Bitcoin is essential for ordinary users like us because it provides benefits that others can not. Bitcoin is user friendly, because its easy to use and you can learn more about its history.Next is bitcoin gives financial aid relevant with what you can give back.Its a win-win situation.
I agree with you. Bitcoin have a lot of advantages in terms of financial help; it is such a great investment to everyone, it gives profit in every individual in just a short period of time; thus, we really need Bitcoin.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

Bitcoin is not mandatory we do kot really need bitcoins but in some people they need It because it has giving them something in exchange like profits for example. They are giving them the satisfactions when theybare winning a trade. And some others wnats it because they feel the freedom in their money no taxes and no other things to deduct in their money. It depends in the people why they need bitcoins. You yourself can answer what is you reason why you need it
Thardz07

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:47:44 PM

For me, bitcoin is really what i need. It’s easy to use for payments and low transaction fees. And you can make it everywhere even if you travel through the other countries you can pay with bitcoins.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

Bitcoin can give us extra income whether you are graduated or not. It can provide our necessities easily, not in instant but it doesn't required for people to be graduated on school. You can earned with just prior knowledge about bitcoin and bitcoin is much better to earn than our currency because you can't earn if you don't go to school.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:50:41 PM

We need bitcoin because we already know about bitcoin, just try you see those who don't know about bitcoin is not too concerned about not even need bitcoin. I think bitcoin will never replace the dollar, because we know the price of this bitcoin is unstable and not cash or just a digital currency. if bitcoin replaces the dollar, I'm sure many countries go bust. because this bitcoin has no taxes and the high volatile bitcoin price is so much different from the dollar. This bitcoin price exceeds the price of any currency in the world.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

I think we need Bitcoin because it is the most valuable crypto currency right now, and holding this coin give us a big chance to create wealth in the future since BTC price is expected to go up highly in the few next years.
Also we need BTC for trading purposes, because it is the most used crypto currency by crypto exchanges online nowadays.
Exactly, bitcoin is a rare opportunity that can make a normal person turn into a rich person for a very short time if they know how to work with bitcoin, know how to take advantage of the fluctuations that bitcoin brings. We really need bitcoin, if bitcoin does not appear, ordinary people like me and some of the people here will probably work a long time to become rich or even forever can not achieve, but when bitcoin appears, it allows us to shorten this phase many times, although it is risky but not too large, it lies in the extent to which we can accept

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: