Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:02:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3784 times)
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:24:06 PM

Yes, because Bitcoin is being collected for future and Bitcoin is the main reason for our earning, we can raise cash by bitcoin,those bitcoin already collected are very beneficial because bitcoin is much lower than most of the current market.It can be seen that if we buy bitcoin many times, we can sell it in a work, bitcoin can be sold in a distressful way that can be sold in any danger.So bitcoin is always useful for us, so bitcoin can buy good to keep in my view.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:51:02 PM

Bitcoin is something new and fresh for world's economy so why not? People have an opportunity to ceate something big basing on blockchain and many other cool stuff to do.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:57:02 PM

The main feature of the coin is its decentralised nature.
We need the coin as it gives a way from the centralised banks. It is not under any rules and regulations and hence makes the coin more fluid amd flexible.
Also, the coin allows us to makes transactions throughout the world which are speedier amd also require less transaction fees. Also, due to its pseudoanonymous nature, the transactions are secure.
The coin with its revolutionising ideas has the potential to convert the society into digital, cashless society and hence is the need of the hour.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:57:28 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
Although banks also offer transfer services similar to bitcoin, the transfer process is different from bitcoin.
When you trade at a bank, there will be someone in the middle of holding your money and will perform the confirmation steps before transferring money to others. In addition, foreign currency transfers require a special card. We will spend a lot of time authorizing transfers to other countries.
But Bitcoin is a lot simpler. We can deal with a person in another country at a very fast pace and no one in the middle holds that money. Bitcoin has met all the requirements of consumers and it deserves the current price.

fiend91

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:24:37 PM

Bitcoin helps us to make our life easier and comfortable.In a new technology digital currency is the best way to use in a payment system like paying our bills and expenses,despite of that we can a lot of profit in bitcoin and earn money by working hard fo it.
thomas26

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:38:42 PM

Because we all know bitcoin has a big potential to make our life have a better living someday. Me personally, I really need bitcoin because it is the source of my main income. Im an unemployed person, and I find it hard to look for a job since im only an under graduate. Though there were some vacant jobs out there but it requires to work 12 hours/day. And regarding with the salary is not in minimum range. So I'd rather work here in bitcoin and even without an off day and even if its 24/7 its fine, because I know its all worth it. Bitcoin is a life saver to everyone.
MoonSteel

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:38:46 PM

Simply because it can provide benefits for the owner. With increasing prices over time, this certainly becomes an opportunity to make our life better.

In addition it can be used for various purposes in payment, and even buy a luxury car can also be done with Bitcoin
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

Bitcoin will help us to lessen the time in every transaction that we can make. It also lessen the unemployment all over the world if we use it as a carrier.  I need bitcoin because it helps me to earn even im just a student.
I think many people in this world need bitcoin because bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency and with the help of bitcoin our life can change really well and i believe that bitcoin can help many people life to be very successful and we need bitcoin because the value of it can pump really high.

Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:31:11 PM

Of course, bitcoin is not a vital necessity, but with it our payments can really become much more convenient and safer. It remains only for States to accept it and our world will begin to change.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:52:54 PM

Bitcoin can greatly facilitate our lives, as our payments will take a completely different format, and they will become much safer. It remains to wait until the cryptocurrency is finally fully accepted by the world.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:56:12 PM

Bitcoin main advantage is its decentralized nature where no one controls it. The power is shared by every owner either bits or large. Fastest and cheapest form of international currency transaction.
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:50:45 PM

Bitcoin main advantage is its decentralized nature where no one controls it. The power is shared by every owner either bits or large. Fastest and cheapest form of international currency transaction.
for currency transactions I guess not the fastest. because in every transaction I often need time and sometimes up to two days to wait for a successful transaction. I like to do bitcoin business because the way it works is very easy and make money.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:11:55 AM

people love to use bitcoin, because no one has control over it, no company no government.
I personally believe bitcoin, will keep growing and growing and is not going to stop anytime soon, people think bitcoin is going to burst as soon as it goes down $1000, but that's not the case. it goes up and down but at the end of the day, it keeps on going up and up.

Yep, this is the future, only the fact that it allows you to trade easily among other currencies of the world is enough
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48]
  Print  

Jump to: