Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES still a good bet?  (Read 2028 times)
tradeviser

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:52:33 AM

Waves is a beautiful project. Waves is one good choice in altcoin investment. Last year, Waves rallied in the early part and then went steady in the middle. As for me an undervalued coin, which can grow at any time.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:18:32 PM

I am not that bullish on this project but to me it is still better than most of the projects in the space and is well capitalised, and this is even the main reason I am still keeping faith in the project, not has been achieved from the team because the DEX still lack volume and something need to be done about it, with smart contract implementation coming we can expect the price to move towards $20 in future when launched
The lack of volume in the decentralized exchange is not something we can completely blame on waves, no DEX has the same capabilities of a centralized exchange and this is something that is not very well received by traders and speculators but taking into account all the regulations that will be put in place against centralized exchanges it makes sense to think the use of DEX will rise in the near future and with it the price will grow up as well.
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:46:36 PM

Actually i think waves still a good bet. Waves future is very good i think. If you buy waves now and hold it for next few months then you will get a very good profit Because it's a promising and stable coin.
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:07:29 PM

waves are one of the quality projects of the market. the next goal of the waves is 18-20 dollars. I am thinking of investing in waves nowadays
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:18:23 AM

Hey guys,

I am wondering what's your opinion on WAVES? Looking at it the past weeks kind of makes me wondering if it is. Basically every Alt somehow got pumped pretty significantly. WAVES on the other hand somehow keeps pretty steady or looses value. Maybe it's just a wrong impression on my side, I would be just interested what's your take in its future Smiley
This year will show whether we were mistaken in choosing the most promising. If we see a significant climb without strong corrections, and for this many participants hope, we will get a good profit, but otherwise we will not talk.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:23:39 AM

Hey guys,

I am wondering what's your opinion on WAVES? Looking at it the past weeks kind of makes me wondering if it is. Basically every Alt somehow got pumped pretty significantly. WAVES on the other hand somehow keeps pretty steady or looses value. Maybe it's just a wrong impression on my side, I would be just interested what's your take in its future Smiley

HODL your Waves. Do not worry about its price going down or staying steady. Monitor their team and you will know how these people are introducing their great project to all parts of the world. Waves is growing right now. I think Waves will finally come back at the $10 price within this month. This is highly expected. Waves has already reached more than $16 in the past and it will come back sooner. So you better keep them Waves.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:24:35 AM

I have been following waves price since the November last year, and waves not like other coin. Waves never follow the common altcoin trend except when bitcoin is involved. it will sleep for a while, then suddenly pumped hard and back to sleep again.
But don't need to worry, the platform developed so well, so the coin should be ok, it might not 10x in the end of this year, but it is worth investment

bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:33:08 AM

Waves is most undervalued coin . waves will touch 100 dollars in this year it is wise idea to hold waves for long-term profit
restia

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:48:36 AM

still good but if for short-term alone will not produce anything great. It would be better if altcoin classmate waves are used to invest in the long term because the result will be much greater than at present.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:04:28 PM

still good but if for short-term alone will not produce anything great. It would be better if altcoin classmate waves are used to invest in the long term because the result will be much greater than at present.

You must be kidding, WAVES is not having a proper development plant and seems not to provide enough resources to new projects that have potential to increase the value of this coin.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:13:59 PM

Waves is and will be good bet till it hit 50$ for it cause i strongly believe that one day it will happen. After that i can't speculate in which way waves will go (pump/ down).
SearchingforS

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:21:36 PM

Hey guys,

I think that it probably is a potential good investment. This project is really big, I think that it will build it way up to the top 15-20 of coinmarketcap.

ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:49:42 PM

Waves is a good buy. Especially right now when the price is way down its previous all time high. There will be a huge gain before the first quarter of the year 2018 comes to a close. Waves is a very great project. The team is also very awesome. They are always doing something to make sure that Waves is in constant progress. Look at how they announce updates after updates regularly. This shows where the project and their coin will go to in the coming months.c
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:15:58 PM

Waves will always be a good bet.Just need to give it some time.Also we need btc to stop dancing and get in a stable position at least

witch

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:20:46 PM

Hey guys,

Sure, it's still unpumped in the current altcoin cycle.

There are many good things to come to Waves platform like smart contracts and many more 100% airdropped coins.
Tribizz

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:37:47 PM

Truth be told, i think WAVES did fail to deliver because there new exchange now which are doing far better than them , As at now i can say they do not have any promising or successful ICOs on Blockchain platform.
Ontological0

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:15:51 PM

#waves

1. Showing a bullish Divergence on 2h, 4h, 6h, 12h, 1w+ broaden falling wedge 1 year long
2. 500% till ATH
3. Launch Waves Explorer 2.0
4.Waves has Smart contracts!
5. Bitcoin is going to the moon within 3 days.
6. Waves increasing massively in volume right now.
7. Waves developer came out with more amazing news.
8. Huge Twitter Evangelist hype
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:57:21 PM

Truth be told, i think WAVES did fail to deliver because there new exchange now which are doing far better than them , As at now i can say they do not have any promising or successful ICOs on Blockchain platform.
a year ago it was possible to assume that the platform waves would not have good prospects. I fully agree with you that the market for ico companies is dominated by projects that use ethereum and stellar platforms.
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:03:43 PM

a year ago it was possible to assume that the platform waves would not have good prospects. I fully agree with you that the market for ico companies is dominated by projects that use ethereum and stellar platforms.
at present, only ethereum has the best platform that is used by almost all ico projects but I see there are some ico projects that use the waves platform
of course a good start for waves, so the platform will continue to grow

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 11:16:21 PM

Agree with that, only scams projects been making an ICO on Waves as it was 5minutes to make your own coin and ETH smart-contracts were pretty expensive. Noways, Waves is doing a great job and the price reflecting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: