Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO or buy later on exchange ?  (Read 30103 times)
Bencooper

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

I don't trust ICO anymore. I lost so much money in the past. Too much scams. I only trust well known projects, with big communities behind them.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:16:31 PM

For me it's better to buy cryptos on exchange because it is showing already its potential to grow. In addition, you don't doubt anymore whether it is a scam or not because it was already listed there with big market capitalization.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:43:44 PM

It is better to invest in hot and high in demand ICOs earlier rather than chase prices later after listing. Presales offer even more discounts for qualified investors. Look into the upcoming ICO of EOT (EON) details here:
https://icodrops.com/eon/
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:59:22 PM

in this moment i think that almost every ico of the past 6 months is loosing a lot of value once it gets on the exchanges, the bonuses and the bounties  give less value to the price of the tokens so the dumps are very likely..i suggest you to don't buy during the ico but wait for the listing maybe on idex where the people dump with a lot of discounts, i saw some icos go under the -90% from the ico price!

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:07:38 PM

It really depends on the project, there are some extremely popular ICO's even during 2018, shilled by so called "whales" and some social media personalities with huge networks

of influence. In fact, the term whale perhaps only applies correctly to ICO investments. What happens for these projects is that usually ICO reaches hardcap within a couple of

days, if not hours of the announcement. If the hardcap is also on the lower end like 10 million USD, the exchange price might never come back to the ICO levels, and just take

off. In other less popular projects with more risky teams, etc. you can usually get it cheaper on the exchange during these bearish markets.

There are 2 major options when you think of investin in an ICO.

1-You aim for great profits like 5x or 10x and then you need to buy during ICO so that you won't miss it.

2-You be conservative and you think the token price will be even lower when it gets listed on an exchange. Then you can buy it through the exchange.
Kartika1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:10:00 PM

well, i prefer to buy right after the bounties distribution (if the ico got bounty) because so many bounty hunter gonna dump right after the distribution
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:13:46 PM

I think buy later on exchange is the best way.Because most of the coin are high value when you will buy from ICO.Than this coin added in exchange you see price more than lower from ICO value.But always such this happened,some coin growing when it will added in exchange.
gunther99

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:17:08 PM

have you seen how ico trap people now ?
offering gold and promisses, but after reach hardcap, not all of them want use the money to develop the token,
but they use it for they self! Angry
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:58:00 AM

Look at the Atonomi (ATMI) token today. They will unlock the token. There was 1 ETH personal cap and 2 of the biggest 5 exchanges is going to list ATMI tokens (There is also some centralized smaller exchange). And because of high ETH prices during the private sale, private sale prices were higher than the crowdsale prices. Ther are many rumors about Binance etc. So everything is very very bullish for this token except the market conditions.
If this token will go to the ICO price, you have to wait for better market conditions to participate in the ICOs and prefer to buy after at the market after ICO.

As I mentioned yesterday Atonomi was a good example to understand which one is true "ICO or buy later on the exchange ?"
At the moment the price is 0.8X of the ICO price and the dip was lower than 0.65. Which means for many projects, exchanges are definitely better than ICO at the moment
kaushiks093

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:55:44 AM

Nowadays investing in period ico is very risky. Only 10% jf all campaigns can give you real profit after ico
blozzz

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:30:06 AM

I think buy later on exchange is the best way.Because most of the coin are high value when you will buy from ICO.Than this coin added in exchange you see price more than lower from ICO value.But always such this happened,some coin growing when it will added in exchange.
I also think, especially in such a bad market. It seems to me that buying in such a bad market can not even be a time. It is better to try to buy later as there is a chance that the price will ask even lower and you will be able to buy then...
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:33:40 AM

Buy tokens at the ICO I think better because a lot of people already earning profits when investing in ICO. Many very nice and ICO developer team is strong. And you must have the ability to search a nice because ICO project later that determines your results.

131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

if you think ICO is good you better buy time Pre-ICO it will give big bonus and if you feel hesitate to ICO but want to invest better you wait for ICO is entering market because many ICO now after entering market have decreasing price far from ICO prices, this will help you to avoid big losses
monkito

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:41:54 AM

This depends on the timing and direction of the market. If at 2017. buy in presale or private sale is a hot spot that brings the perfect for profit. This year, the trend seems to be reversed. Because most of the ico projects are greatly reduced in value compared to the token values ​​in the ICO. In part because the market trend is bad. Partly because the patience and confidence of investors with the holding has decreased significantly.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:25:57 AM

Sometimes it is better to buy them at the exchange rather than joining in their ICO,
There are times that the coin wouldn't really go to their ICO price so it is better to buy them at the exchange,
But the early bonus in the ICO is also a good thing for the participants .

riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:27:03 AM

if I think it all depends on the project we are joining in, because ICO mostly brings a good bonus for the future at the moment, although there is a lot of ICO from january unfortunately still down fiat price, because ETH down for now , however But at the Token / ETH level it remains largely the same.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:32:15 AM

Of course ICO, out of 10 exactly 2-3 will be successful and give x at the start. But in general this is a subtle science, who can do what I can in the ICO)

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:11:31 PM

It depends on luck because even big ICOS crashes value when they got listed on exchanges. i thinks its better to wait in exchanges to buy the tokens that you want especially at the current market situation eight now
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:19:44 PM

If you dont know about recent good ICO, i would like to shortly introduce EON Platform. It is a decentralized gaming platform where gamers be able to discover new games, exchange the digital assets in some specific game and many more cool things.
At the moment, there is no such platform available for gamers.
So if you believe in the integration of gaming technology with blockchain, then I recommend you to visit their site for more information Wink.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:42:23 PM

If you dont know about recent good ICO, i would like to shortly introduce EON Platform. It is a decentralized gaming platform where gamers be able to discover new games, exchange the digital assets in some specific game and many more cool things.
At the moment, there is no such platform available for gamers.
So if you believe in the integration of gaming technology with blockchain, then I recommend you to visit their site for more information Wink.
I have also looked at this project many times and in fact they are attracting many investors around the world with more than 13,000 members waiting to invest in the project. The best thing about this project is that they really create a real game platform and implement blockchain technology that no one else has ever done. Personally, I will also invest in this project because I like the project team and the future development potential of the project.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: