Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If ETH price exceed the BTC's  (Read 1109 times)
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

After so many happenings in this crypto world like that impossible prices that already achieved after only some months bitcoin price is not hard to bypass by etherium reaching the price of bitcoin may take time but if this happens may bitcoin hodlers for sure will shift to ether, bitcoin faces serious problems regarding scalability and if this successfully solve by eth it will explode like bitcoin.      

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soma50

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:30:52 AM

If the ETH price is more than the cost of BTC, then the good news of the ETH holder is good news. But the price of the ETH is not low and its price takes a lot of time to grow. The price of the demand is not high. The supply will be very limited if the demand increases more. BTC and ETH are different. The land in both the currency is related to the sky.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:32:08 AM

Price ETH is increasing because many users now pay attention to this coin because of the high cost of a bitcoin transaction. I am sure that this year this problem will be solved. In any case, bitcoin was and still is the best coin for the accumulation of capital.
abuge04

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

From the midst of my research to Cryptocurrencies and after investing with other coins I come to love ethereum more than BTC, because of the massive price gap with between the two and Ether was compatible with ERC20 tokens, that is why I had more ETH than BTC, Well I think it will be OK if ETH had exceeds BTC there are still gonna be BTC and other crypros to trade in right, And there will be a no problem expect with the ranking of the Coins now that is all I know that may happen if ETH would exceed in price.
AndrewBoltz

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:45:51 AM

Don't think its possible to happen. But if that happens, I don't think any sudden change to the cryptoworld could happen except the ranking of the coins in the market.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:57:04 AM

I think bitcoin is a father who can educate his children. because bitcoin is very popular all over the world, but I think ETH is very likely the price may be close to bitcoin, but if eth will not replace bitcoin at this time. and if you are investing in eth it is also good in the long run, because the future is also very good eth.
devcracker

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:58:08 AM

I am so curious that if Eth price overcome Btc's, what will happen in crypto world?

Well, nothing special will happen. It's normal trend here in world of crypto currencies to overcome one another in a mean time. The value of crypto depends upon the number of active users. Today bitcoin has alot of uncountable active members and thus it's value is much higher. If in near future user switch to ethereum then obviously ethereum value till touch the peak of success. But in current scenario it's quite difficult for ethereum because day by day bitcoin users are growing and thus it's market value is rising as well.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

I mean in my view if this happened it would only last for a small amount of time, as I cant see something like this lasting for more then a couple of minutes. Because once something like this was to happen it would freak everyone in Crypto and probably cause a mass ETH selloff, as people would think that ETH is massively overvalued as it still wouldn't be Bitcoin -- the big grandaddy of investing and crypto.

People do like change, but losing Bitcoin as the #1 and the #1 on price isn't something that I would think people would be too keen on. There would be massive resistance and the massive price drop of ETH after this.
This is not far to happen because ETH is also developing thier technology .If this will happen their is a fair competetions in the crypto currency world .but I forseen that there is a massive dumping in BTC and changes will occur very quickly because investors are very keen about this.

CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:06:54 AM

Let hope that ETH will beat current btc price and ETC will beat curent ETH price, o boy there will be a big celebration on my street Smiley. I do believe that ETH might beat BTC price in the long run. What will happen ? well bitcoin price will drop and ETH will increase. Ofcourse there will be other changes in the market too.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:09:51 AM

I guess it depends if you are talking about the overall market cap of Bitcoin and Ethereum or the price of one individual coin. There is roughly 6 times more ETH in ciculation than Bitcoin so it would be pretty unlikely for the price of 1 ETH to pass BTC currently at $17,000

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

I am so curious that if Eth price overcome Btc's, what will happen in crypto world?
The cryptocurrencies world is full of competition, competition between the different cryptocurrencies but one can be rest assured that the king of crypto which is bitcoin has been on top of the game ever since. But that not withstanding ethereuem becoming more higher then bitcoin in term's of price is possible because in the cryptocurrencies world volatility is the order of the day and any thing can happen with time.
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:13:50 AM

That's if well if the alternate coins come to take over cryptocurrency then we can say hello to the end of cryptocurrency because the start of fall of bitcoin will mean government's scheme must have really come to full effect to negate the development and influence of the crypto world in our globe today.

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

It will take the first position in the coinmarketcap top coin list. First again this depends on how much market cap it has achieved. Because being lower in the rates XRP is at top 2 position and thats only because of its high market cap and high volume being driven everyday.

If ETH surpasses the BTC then things may no the right for the BTC because it is already become useless after its heavy prices in terms of fees and confirmation speeds. Further more ETH is way faster than BTC and thus it would be always beneficial for us to use it over the upper hand.

Its not just that the prices, lighting speed but on top of that how much people are getting attracted towards it and making the fortune out of it.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:26:14 AM

It is impossible for the price of ETH to exceed BTC, and BTC will always confirm who is the boss of cryptocurrency market.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:30:58 AM

i can not see any scenario which that can be possible under normal circumstance. and each time ETH price makes a major rise it assures me that it is being controlled by whale banks that have been behind centralizing it and it scares me the most.

there is no logic to the rise. it is not a currency. it is not used for anything apart from ICOs. it has lots of issues including scaling and fees and bugs that cause loss of funds and a lot more.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:47:26 AM

Then we would have two coins with major scalability problems Grin Though it is not completely impossible, I'd like them to find the solution for the current problem first. If it indeed were to happen, it would accumulate a large audience to non-crypto people.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:50:21 AM

I am not sure that whether it is going to happen or not and it may be possible for ETH to overcome BTC. Ethereum nowadays gaining a lot of popularity as it has become one of the main sources of the payment source for the ICO's and also chart wise it has proven some good trending patterns similar to that of bitcoin.But i don't see that it will come near to bitcoin level of popularity within the short span of time, for that it will need many tons of hard work and efforts by the ETH team and their Manager's.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:53:52 AM

Then ETH will overcome bitcoin's price and it will be the leading coin of all. But it needs to surpass Ripple's market cap first which is covered by the bankers and let's assume that we are already there that ETH is dominating and it exceeded the price of bitcoin. Then most of the cryptocurrencies will still depend on bitcoin and majority will depend to ETH simple as that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

Maybe it will happen someday that ethereum price exceed to bitcoin but i doubt also because bitcoin has a greater value and demand compared to ethereum and the gap of ethereum price are far beyond the bitcoin price.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

for now bitcoin prices are still number one in cryptocurrency. but eth is always under bitcoin for price issues. if at any time eth price becomes higher than btc it is very good and will be amazing moment along the journey of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: