Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:26:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ESSENTIA - The Decentralised User Becomes a Reality  (Read 40953 times)
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:07:27 PM
Merited by xandry (4)

On look at the front page, I must say I am not impressed with the presentation on what the project is all about. I expect to see some real explanation in Op's first message even if its not going to be full at least brief and catchy to a large extent. Also, relavnt links should be in the first message and not a case of someone still asking for members of the team when this should be been included in the opening message.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:50:34 PM

On look at the front page, I must say I am not impressed with the presentation on what the project is all about. I expect to see some real explanation in Op's first message even if its not going to be full at least brief and catchy to a large extent. Also, relavnt links should be in the first message and not a case of someone still asking for members of the team when this should be been included in the opening message.
I also see like that, first impression when reading on the start page as it is less interesting ,, here must be a change for us to succeed this project. create a start page that is as interesting as possible so we can lure the interest of many people ..
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:05:07 PM

I also see like that, first impression when reading on the start page as it is less interesting ,, here must be a change for us to succeed this project. create a start page that is as interesting as possible so we can lure the interest of many people ..
There's a saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and with the first impression, you can't understand what it is all about when you'll take some of your precious time reading what's the project all about. Although they still don't have announcement on when will be the ICO gonna start but it said that it will be on the coming days, I can't wait for that day.

Aleister Crowley

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:44:06 PM

There's a saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and with the first impression, you can't understand what it is all about when you'll take some of your precious time reading what's the project all about. Although they still don't have announcement on when will be the ICO gonna start but it said that it will be on the coming days, I can't wait for that day.
it seems you do not quite understand what I say ,,. here I am talking about a simple mainboard maybe there needs to be a bit of a change so many people would be interested in seeing the main board there, of course this would be a good project to recommend
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

If you will have all the info of the user, then, how will you address the scenario if your server is down?
How can the user access his stuffs?
Also, it means that you still have access with the user's vital info as you are holding the database.
And it's not good for the user. Please clarify on this matter. Thanks.

No, Essentia doesn't store anything. Everything inside Essentia is decentralized and encrypted, even its own underlying structure. No servers, no centralized databases, nothing of that sort.

Essentia doesn't store nor collect any info, files or data - and never will.

Besides the user, nobody has ownership, visibility or control of any user's data. Only the user can see, edit and control his data, because, everything is decentralized and encrypted.

Please visit https://essentia.one for more info, it's clarified on section "Take Back The Ownership", and read the whitepaper https://essentia.one/whitepaper for more details.

So in other words ESSENTIA is some sort of electronic or virtual vault which serves as a protection to all of our information's? Correct me if I'm wrong and please clarify me to whom it may concern? Thank you.

It can be considered as a sort of super wallet from which you can manage and store any information in a decentralized manner, within a seed, being them your data, personal information, identities, dApps settings, assets or photos.

Then you can manage them, from anywhere in the world, and from any platform or command line, within Essentia itself and requiring no additional installations or setups.

It's a super tool for users (and machines) to interface with blockchains and decentralization.

So it means that ESSENTIA really want their client to experience more decentralized and more convinient managing of their wallet. They wanted to help everyone to be more hands-on in handling their different apps. In the most safest way.
And that's what make it more interesting and promising.
RCB100%

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:48:53 PM

Reserve Vietnamese translation if you need PM me. This interesting project with the trust team and good idea. Joined and hope success! Good luck Sir!
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

If you will have all the info of the user, then, how will you address the scenario if your server is down?
How can the user access his stuffs?
Also, it means that you still have access with the user's vital info as you are holding the database.
And it's not good for the user. Please clarify on this matter. Thanks.

No, Essentia doesn't store anything. Everything inside Essentia is decentralized and encrypted, even its own underlying structure. No servers, no centralized databases, nothing of that sort.

Essentia doesn't store nor collect any info, files or data - and never will.

Besides the user, nobody has ownership, visibility or control of any user's data. Only the user can see, edit and control his data, because, everything is decentralized and encrypted.

Please visit https://essentia.one for more info, it's clarified on section "Take Back The Ownership", and read the whitepaper https://essentia.one/whitepaper for more details.

So in other words ESSENTIA is some sort of electronic or virtual vault which serves as a protection to all of our information's? Correct me if I'm wrong and please clarify me to whom it may concern? Thank you.

It can be considered as a sort of super wallet from which you can manage and store any information in a decentralized manner, within a seed, being them your data, personal information, identities, dApps settings, assets or photos.

Then you can manage them, from anywhere in the world, and from any platform or command line, within Essentia itself and requiring no additional installations or setups.

It's a super tool for users (and machines) to interface with blockchains and decentralization.

So it means that ESSENTIA really want their client to experience more decentralized and more convinient managing of their wallet. They wanted to help everyone to be more hands-on in handling their different apps. In the most safest way.
And that's what make it more interesting and promising.
Yes, upon knowing these things about ESSENTIA, I found this really amazing. Imagine how helpful it can be especially to busy people who can't properly manage their wallets and apps. Being able to easily manage all your stuff in the most secure way surely makes it the best.
varandas

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

Do you have an app? Maybe another ready product?
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:52:32 PM

It seems you don't quite get it. When people open an announcement thread, what keeps them going to the next page is the information on the Op and anything else and the same thing happen to me, it was when I started moving down the posts, I started seeing some responses to inquiries which should have been answered already and if the posts get to page 20, how does someone coming in fresh have an idea of what the project is about?
Aleister Crowley

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:05:40 PM

It seems you don't quite get it. When people open an announcement thread, what keeps them going to the next page is the information on the Op and anything else and the same thing happen to me, it was when I started moving down the posts, I started seeing some responses to inquiries which should have been answered already and if the posts get to page 20, how does someone coming in fresh have an idea of what the project is about?

very slow response from OP ,, this should be immediately corrected by OP., too risky if the thread is late getting a response .. because this will be one of the bad record received by the investors ,, very in pity because this is good project
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

very slow response from OP ,, this should be immediately corrected by OP., too risky if the thread is late getting a response .. because this will be one of the bad record received by the investors ,, very in pity because this is good project
Yeah, I hope these problems will be resolve sooner so that everything will all be clear regarding this project. Based on my understanding, I do believe that this is a great project. And, what is needed here is that it information about this will be disseminated accurately to avoid confusion to its aspiring users.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:07:49 PM

Is this project can also serve as you wallet I mean you can store your tokens here or just a documents, or information and data can be store? Well I see this one has great potential in this market, and I hope you will succeed on you ICO. Hope to get more information about this great innovation soon.
Yes, this is indeed a good project since it will allow users to save and store their properties in a very secure manner. The main feature is to make a decentralized system which will make it less vulnerable to hackers and other possible attacks. Hence, accomplishing this project will surely be beneficial for everyone.
That is one of the good features of essentia, because they served also wallet for their coin.
I think it was a good indication to many users, also to the capitalist, however I was confused if their wallet is online or offline.
aadnane88

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:19:24 AM

Hi this is a very interesting project i like the idea. Can i reserve french  translation? it will be my pleasure to help in such great project. thank you.
pijpenstelen (OP)

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:24:44 PM

Hi this is a very interesting project i like the idea. Can i reserve french  translation? it will be my pleasure to help in such great project. thank you.
Hi, thank you for your interest, you can join our bounty program and find out more details about Translation campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2761580.0in or in our special Bounty chat https://t.me/joinchat/BfvaUlEAECdOCFw_CuJAkw

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
Vinylriff

Activity: 378
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:18:30 AM

Hello everybody Cheesy

Essentia has released their newest blog post today!

Regarding its Token - ESS

https://blog.essentia.one/introducing-the-essentia-token-ess-90f342595422

cryptonikita

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

Make sure to follow the Essentia blog to keep up to date: https://blog.essentia.one/
rukewetony

Activity: 325
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:21:28 AM

We have recently released a new Blog Post regarding Essentia's progress update:

https://blog.essentia.one/essentia-progress-update-3513257fa450

Feel free to ask any question you might have here or in the telegram https://t.me/essentia_one
cryptonikita

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:17:46 PM

Follow @Essentia_One on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Essentia_one
dale_cooper

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:59:24 AM

Don't forget to give it a look to the project's whitepaper: https://essentia.one/whitepaper.pdf
cryptonikita

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:46:19 PM

Essentia has multiple job openings. Clearly they are growing! Check out if you might be able to be a part of the Essentia team: https://essentia.one/careers/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: