Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ESSENTIA - The Decentralised User Becomes a Reality  (Read 40951 times)
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:01:56 PM

According roadmap maiinet launch in Q4 2018 . So around one month left for maiinet but there still no instructions about token swap, why? And Essentia don't have good exhanges, as I know Bilaxy don't support swap and not all token holders will be avaliable to trade at ETHFinex as they have min limit for 10k usd for traders. So swap will be available only through their wallet which is still in beta version only?

If I'm correct, they stated that they don't guarantee there will be swap at all

I didn't realize there would be a swap... At least so soon. What's wrong with sticking with ERC-20 for awhile, even after mainnet launch.

Honestly I hate swaps, so if it is going to be necessary, please make sure that it is ready to go and doesn't need like 10 swaps in the future.

Anyways, I suppose I need to keep an eye to this project instead of blindly holding tokens.

What sense in this tokens if they will don't have own coins? We have thousands useless tokens and their price in 99% cases is 0 (zero). Only coins with own maiinet and some new technology have real value. May be this is not a good time for maiinet release, but they must have own coins as this was promised.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rukewetony

Activity: 325
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

Hi Essentia community!

While the Essentia for iOS is being reviewed, let’s see how diverse is our community! Essentia goes from ‘essential’ - something you absolutely cannot live without. Answer a question - how is ‘essential’ in your language?
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:18:02 PM

According roadmap maiinet launch in Q4 2018 . So around one month left for maiinet but there still no instructions about token swap, why? And Essentia don't have good exhanges, as I know Bilaxy don't support swap and not all token holders will be avaliable to trade at ETHFinex as they have min limit for 10k usd for traders. So swap will be available only through their wallet which is still in beta version only?

I didn't realize there would be a swap... At least so soon. What's wrong with sticking with ERC-20 for awhile, even after mainnet launch.

Honestly I hate swaps, so if it is going to be necessary, please make sure that it is ready to go and doesn't need like 10 swaps in the future.

Anyways, I suppose I need to keep an eye to this project instead of blindly holding tokens.

What sense in this tokens if they will don't have own coins? We have thousands useless tokens and their price in 99% cases is 0 (zero). Only coins with own maiinet and some new technology have real value. May be this is not a good time for maiinet release, but they must have own coins as this was promised.
I think that you are not fair to tokens that do not have their own network. I think the idea and implementation is important, but not whether the project has its own network or not.  But in this project, own network, I take it as an advantage. If we are talking about this project.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

I think that you are not fair to tokens that do not have their own network. I think the idea and implementation is important, but not whether the project has its own network or not.  But in this project, own network, I take it as an advantage. If we are talking about this project.

On contrary, seeing how slow and congested, and at moments expensive is ETH network, I'd say that mainnet is prerequisite for success
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

On contrary, seeing how slow and congested, and at moments expensive is ETH network, I'd say that mainnet is prerequisite for success
I agree with you. We cannot rely on the ETH network. It is not known how it will be loaded in the future.  And Buterin, does not have time, in its own framework, for the improvement of the network.  Why do we need to monitor this, uniquely own network is an advantage.
DutchTranslator

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:12:33 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2018, 05:23:04 PM by DutchTranslator

The newest monthly update is out - check out which milestones were hit during the last 30 days!

https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-december-monthly-update-2b1066f9880e

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:09:33 PM

I hear ya. and totally agree that having it's own token on it's own blockchain is significant and more valued than ERC20..

Just saying the project should be developed and ready for the swap, so that there doesn't end up being a messy situation.

Plus, there doesn't seem like there is much of a neccessity at the moment for more than erc20. If ERC20 works for now, stick with it.
Develop the platform and then consider the swap...

Not that I'm telling the team what to do, but it already seems like this is what they are doing.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

I think everyone left the project

DutchTranslator

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:27:00 PM

Hello! Are you referring to the Telegram group?
gembira

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:17:52 PM

As I said before, no sence in ERC tokens anymore. people dissappointed in all this thousands useless tokens which were created by scammers and childs.

But well, they published update for December and they will have maiinet as was planned before.

https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-december-monthly-update-2b1066f9880e

They have 1500 TPS in their testnet and 8000 TPS in one shard  Roll Eyes
altay76

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:45:51 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3043993.0

Eligma the project belongs to you?

rukewetony

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:17:47 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3043993.0

Eligma the project belongs to you?

That's another project and not owned by the Essentia team.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:25:50 PM

Essence can be taken in any case. Look at the price chart. For a long time, the price of the token has been kept at the same level, despite the terrible market. So the chance that the price goes to them is very, very low.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
gembira

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:12:16 AM

Essence can be taken in any case. Look at the price chart. For a long time, the price of the token has been kept at the same level, despite the terrible market. So the chance that the price goes to them is very, very low.

Did you see their daily volume? Real volume is just 124 usd on Idex and 41 usd at ETHFinex. Other exchanges trading by bots abnd have fake volumes (Bilaxy, BitForex, Hotbit). And what you means by "stable"? Price is 0.04x from ICO price in usd and 0.20x in ETH. This team don't care about tokens price...
DutchTranslator

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:15:14 PM

This week’s report is now available! Check out what the Essentia labs have been brewing here: https://medium.com/essentia_one/weekly-updates-699f84fcc847
altay76

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:05:27 PM

Did you see their daily volume? Real volume is just 124 usd on Idex and 41 usd at ETHFinex. Other exchanges trading by bots abnd have fake volumes (Bilaxy, BitForex, Hotbit). And what you means by "stable"? Price is 0.04x from ICO price in usd and 0.20x in ETH. This team don't care about tokens price...

apparently the market cap is therefore not updated
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:36:21 PM

Apparently nobody is trading... Seeming more reasonable.

Oh, and yeah. Not many projects actually care about the short term token price as, you may have already guessed, the team holds a horde of the tokens.
Yeah, and those are for long term where they cant sell...

So instead, the team focuses on development and hopefully token investments will drive the price.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
gembira

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:58:02 AM

Oh, and yeah. Not many projects actually care about the short term token price as, you may have already guessed, the team holds a horde of the tokens.

So instead, the team focuses on development and hopefully token investments will drive the price.

Yes, they doing something... But they promised top 5 exchange during token sale, when ICO ended we didn't have any good exchange...
And they must launch maiinet in Q4 this year which almost ended, but still no any info about swap tokens to coins etc. Their wallets not ready yet..
rukewetony

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:55:33 AM

The wait is over! Essentia is now available on App Store! Our iOS app is still in the Beta stages and many more updates are on the way. Check it out today and let us know what you think!

https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/essentia/id1438535734?mt=8

Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:35:56 PM

Yes, they doing something... But they promised top 5 exchange during token sale, when ICO ended we didn't have any good exchange...
And they must launch maiinet in Q4 this year which almost ended, but still no any info about swap tokens to coins etc. Their wallets not ready yet..

I think that when there is will be a network, then we need exchanger number five. Why spend a lot of effort on listing a temporary token.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: