Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:24:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ESSENTIA - The Decentralised User Becomes a Reality  (Read 40951 times)
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:36:32 PM

I have read a lot about Essentian Mainnet chain and masternodes from this article: https://medium.com/essentia_one/introducing-the-essentia-mainnet-chain-3241747a8045
didn't got how nodes will be selected?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

I have read a lot about Essentian Mainnet chain and masternodes from this article: https://medium.com/essentia_one/introducing-the-essentia-mainnet-chain-3241747a8045
didn't got how nodes will be selected?
you will need 100k ess to run masternode, supernode can be operated by ico investor only, maybe those who contributed large sum will be eligible to run a supernode.
Falcon625

Activity: 40
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:53:11 AM

ESS $0.00 | 0.00000055Ƀ
0.00001719Ξ
ICO Date: 2018-06-25
Launch Price
USD: $0.04
ETH:  0.00009374Ξ
BTC:  0.00000687Ƀ
Raised: $25,500,000
Supply: 1,755,313,373

ROI $: 0.08x
ROI ETH: 0.18x
ROI Ƀ: 0.08

Hello Essentia, how are you doing? The only way is up?

This project is doomed, cause they don't care about economy, and probably are too greedy. They could start a buyback at any price lower than ICO and keep a token price at some level, so masternodes could be minimally profitable, but didn't do that. Now when mainnet launches  why would anybody want to run a masternode at all?
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

I think they must wait with maiinet launch some time (until market will recovery and will be in green zone again). Because in this situation even maiinet cant bring much effect to price...
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:04:56 PM

I think they must wait with maiinet launch some time (until market will recovery and will be in green zone again). Because in this situation even maiinet cant bring much effect to price...
absolutely right, main net will not have an impact on the ESSENTIA price increase later, before the market actually returns in a bullish path, now all tokens and coins go down to 2 digits, including essentia

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Falcon625

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:13:30 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 03:27:23 PM by Falcon625

One one hand yes, but on the other hand market is melting almost a year, what if it would be 2 years? Delaying mainnet will actually scare tokenholders alot, on a such market background value could go to zero

I think thats it's late, but better later then never, alts should decouple from "mothercoin", stop trading in pairs with BTC, ETH, and trade for stablecoins and USD only. That way, they won't be dragged down so much when BTC tanks
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

I  don't think that this bear market will countinue to drop a long time more... There are a lot of big goood news coming and this deep down in just 2 days means that big whales want to buy crypto as cheap as possible and after this we will see a big grow. So, really, bettwer wait some time with maiinet.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:05:25 PM

One one hand yes, but on the other hand market is melting almost a year, what if it would be 2 years? Delaying mainnet will actually scare tokenholders alot, on a such market background value could go to zero

I think thats it's late, but better later then never, alts should decouple from "mothercoin", stop trading in pairs with BTC, ETH, and trade for stablecoins and USD only. That way, they won't be dragged down so much when BTC tanks

I'm melting...  Shocked

Yes, cryptos suck for the most part... unless its mooning.

I agree with much of what your saying, as the Bitcoin situation shouldn't effect the development of Essentia. The team should move forward at full speed, as right now is the best time to grab attention and investors bailing from other projects.
Delaying anything right now is a horribly bad idea

Bitcoin is looking bad, but Essentia can look good. Its prime time to develop a fine product. Full steem ahead I say  Wink

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:01:55 PM

I'm melting...  Shocked

Yes, cryptos suck for the most part... unless its mooning.

I agree with much of what your saying, as the Bitcoin situation shouldn't effect the development of Essentia. The team should move forward at full speed, as right now is the best time to grab attention and investors bailing from other projects.
Delaying anything right now is a horribly bad idea

Bitcoin is looking bad, but Essentia can look good. Its prime time to develop a fine product. Full steem ahead I say  Wink

Unfortunately, the cryptocurrency market is subject to manipulation, so the fall of bitcoin affects the prices of Essentia. But I think that the launch of the project will change the situation.
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:22:37 PM

Unfortunately, the cryptocurrency market is subject to manipulation, so the fall of bitcoin affects the prices of Essentia. But I think that the launch of the project will change the situation.

Fall of bitcoin affecting price would be not much of a problem if rise of bitcoin would affect it too, but so far
it doesn't happen, so ESS just sinks more and more as time goes by
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:28:08 PM

I expect that after launching the network, the price will be better. But in fact, I do not have any guarantees for this.
And I think that the team should start the network as soon as it is ready for it. There is no reason,for  artificially to slow it down.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Branko

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:36:44 PM

I expect that after launching the network, the price will be better. But in fact, I do not have any guarantees for this.
And I think that the team should start the network as soon as it is ready for it. There is no reason,for  artificially to slow it down.

Well, there actually IS one pretty good reason...at current price there's not much incentive to run
masternode as you'll spend more electricity than you'll get reward for running node...that could
actually lead to network failure and general distrust, causing even lesser price
scolary23

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:35:03 PM

Well, there actually IS one pretty good reason...at current price there's not much incentive to run
masternode as you'll spend more electricity than you'll get reward for running node...that could
actually lead to network failure and general distrust, causing even lesser price
Well, if everything is so bad, then the team can take on the support of the network, at first, until the price satisfies the needs of those who planned to do it. In any case, the team will do this for insurance, until a sufficient number of nodes appear for safe work.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Falcon625

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:01:11 PM

Well, if everything is so bad, then the team can take on the support of the network, at first, until the price satisfies the needs of those who planned to do it. In any case, the team will do this for insurance, until a sufficient number of nodes appear for safe work.

Lol, decentralized, but ran only bu devs, you're talking nonsense
Shawn-Amazix

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

ESS $0.00 | 0.00000055Ƀ
0.00001719Ξ
ICO Date: 2018-06-25
Launch Price
USD: $0.04
ETH:  0.00009374Ξ
BTC:  0.00000687Ƀ
Raised: $25,500,000
Supply: 1,755,313,373

ROI $: 0.08x
ROI ETH: 0.18x
ROI Ƀ: 0.08

Hello Essentia, how are you doing? The only way is up?

This project is doomed, cause they don't care about economy, and probably are too greedy. They could start a buyback at any price lower than ICO and keep a token price at some level, so masternodes could be minimally profitable, but didn't do that. Now when mainnet launches  why would anybody want to run a masternode at all?

Hi, the team is still working actively on the protect daily. With the release of their new mobile app! Smiley
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:08:08 AM

Yes, that sounds like an issue but if the project has good backing from a few larger investors, which most decent projects have, then there will be at least a few willing to run a masternode at a loss.

This same concept was explored when Bitcoin prices were lower than the profit thresh-hold for miners.
Ultimately, miners still mined at a loss...

Then again, that was bitcoin. I'm not sure on the state of investors in Essentia but I would assume some would participate.
It probably wont be an issue.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:54:38 AM

Fall of bitcoin affecting price would be not much of a problem if rise of bitcoin would affect it too, but so far
ESS is very much dependent on the value of Bitcoin because a slight drop in price also causes the ESS to depreciate. All other altcoins will also be affected. If you invest in ESS you should choose long-term investment because the risk will be limited and will help you make a profit when the market enters the uptrend.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Branko

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:05:59 AM

ESS is very much dependent on the value of Bitcoin because a slight drop in price also causes the ESS to depreciate. All other altcoins will also be affected. If you invest in ESS you should choose long-term investment because the risk will be limited and will help you make a profit when the market enters the uptrend.

1. I don't think you carefully read what I wrote in previous post
2. " All other altcoins will also be affected" - not true, #1 and #2 coins in my portfolio (XRP and CHT) are doing well, CHT launched week after
ESS and it was at 680% ROI yesterday https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/countinghouse-fund/eur
scolary23

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

And what do you suggest? Waiting until the market turns in the opposite direction. I am sure that there are investors who will start nodes as soon as it is available. The team is only for insurance, the first time. Simple practice.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:38:22 PM

And what do you suggest? Waiting until the market turns in the opposite direction. I am sure that there are investors who will start nodes as soon as it is available. The team is only for insurance, the first time. Simple practice.

and I guess a lot of investors are waiting for super nodes and accumulating at such low prices, right now. Time is gone, when mainnet announcement have multiplied token prices
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: