Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A very very long term Hodling advice  (Read 1154 times)
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:17:14 AM

One of the better things you can do is to create as many accounts as you can in this forum and participate all that accounts into bounty campaigns, collect coins and tokens and that would be your future investments for your family members and kids.
And you can create each one of them a wallet and put some coins then probably it will give your kids a good future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justaminute

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:24:58 AM

Holding coins and tokens is a very good strategy. But I'm not sure that in 15 years many projects will remain on the market. And this means that they can not cost anything. It seems to me that two or three years is a good option. And then you need to look at the circumstances.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

Holding in a long term is a very good idea, it is more profitable. But holding in very very long term period is too risky.
No one knows what coin future will be, the coins value may increase or decrease.
I suggest you should pick atleast the top 5 good coins. Because it is more stable than the others.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

I recommend investing in Ethereum Ripple Stellar Litecoin or Bitcoin for long term investments. These coins are capable.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

At long term investment, I always suggest bitcoin because it has no trend to go but only uptrend. If you want to invest in altcoins, invest first in ETH and LTC since many see that this coins will increase in long term. Maybe put some EOS coin and NEM in your investment.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:48:35 PM

You still consider the moment that many promising coins have promising technologies and developments, but this market is extremely unstable and no one can guarantee that in half a year, not that in 5 or 10 years ... Keep coins in long-line ( but only promising coins) is the most correct strategy, but you need to constantly monitor the status and rating of these projects and also the general trends in the market!
emoji00 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

Hi, I hold a few tokens of varied nature and a few coins. I have setup a few eth addresses for the younger members of my family. I am talking about kids that are less than 3 yr old   Wink So, what would you include in their new accounts, so that they can use it in 15 yrs?

Every year there are new coins with new technologies. Trends are changing too fast. Nobody will ever give you a good answer. I would say there is no currently such crypto that could be used in 15 years. Perhaps only ETH.

There seems to be a consensus on that to be honest. I know is not an easy question, but I am very interested in any rational idea for this. I think that choosing a coin that can be staked like NEO, suggested on a previous post, could be a good idea.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:29:52 PM

At long term investment, I always suggest bitcoin because it has no trend to go but only uptrend. If you want to invest in altcoins, invest first in ETH and LTC since many see that this coins will increase in long term. Maybe put some EOS coin and NEM in your investment.
Better to research while you are making your way to this type of investment, a lots of coins can grow its value if you preferred to hold for long term, I can say top 10 alts will give you good profits after, this business is a game where people who have a lots of patience are winning and those who doesn't have it are the one we called losers.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

Many useful info in the thread !
If I have to choose 1 coin, I will choose ETH. I have a feeling that it will grow more and more because it is the basic of many other product/token.
However, that is "HAVE TO".
My opinion is 15 years is too long period and the tech change rapidly.
Imagine what tech products can last through 15 year (from 2003), very few. Remember we used yahoo messenger back in 2009? Now where is it?

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

Hi, I hold a few tokens of varied nature and a few coins. I have setup a few eth addresses for the younger members of my family. I am talking about kids that are less than 3 yr old   Wink So, what would you include in their new accounts, so that they can use it in 15 yrs?

First of all, 15 years is a really long term, do not forget that, there is nothing obvious about the future of the cryptocurrencies. According to price graphics, I think bitcoin and ethereum might bring really good profits in the future.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:01:32 PM

I recommend investing in Ethereum Ripple Stellar Litecoin or Bitcoin for long term investments. These coins are capable.

I'd say ethereum to be one of the most important of those. Simply because by taking closer look at how etherum price is based upon. With more and more ICOs starting this year and with many of them accepting only ETH, not bitcoin, it creates good demand and if people like to hold their coins which should lower the supply at end ETH is would be my choice.
slovenc92

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:04:11 PM

I think @Viberate has great potential. They are working a lot on their music platform.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:13:45 PM

(ITNS) intense coin.
This is not an ICO, and recently it got a lot of attention and it rose in price, yet is still cheap coin with low coin cap.
It is a privacy coin, devs are working on decentralized VPN based on ITNS blockchain.
This coin is very young, it launched around 5 months ago, listed only in stocks.exchange, after more listings it will go up much more.
I'm a holder of this coin.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2090765.0
https://twitter.com/intensecoin?lang=en
https://intensecoin.com/
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:34:13 AM

It is very hard to tell which coin/ token will still be in existence in 15years! However, If I were you, I will concentrate my effort in buying more ether and bitcoin. These two coin to me seem to be the flag carrier and leader of cryptocurrency. If anything happen to bitcoin for instance, the whole cryptcurrency might not survive it!

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:49:37 AM

Hi, I hold a few tokens of varied nature and a few coins. I have setup a few eth addresses for the younger members of my family. I am talking about kids that are less than 3 yr old   Wink So, what would you include in their new accounts, so that they can use it in 15 yrs?

Its a long time hodl. My advise is to stay put on the Top 10 in the coin market cap. but choose only best five coins. number one is Bitcoin (BTC). Just choose a crypto that has working product and has a vision that can cater the whole world.

My personal choose are:

NEO
Ethereum
EOS
Ripple
Monero
Bitcoin Cash

darkrise

Activity: 259

Crypto Revo

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 12:57:51 AM

Terrible advice ! most of the advises above are terrible. From my experience and from my point of view, either find cryptocurrencies that is backed up by gold, or invest in GOLD AND SILVER ITSELF. (Now that is only if you are looking for a solid value maintain)

However if you are looking for invest small and hopefully when your children grow after 15 years will be worth millions, I would highly recommend WAVES. yes you heard that right. WAVES.

Waves is completely undervalued and its will suddenly shine like a gem!

Open for Rent
Elby

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:00:04 AM

15 year is very long, I think cryptos will remain, Ethereum and Diamond are my tips. Ethereum will be worth thousands (10-30k possible in the next 5 years), can only grow, unless the whole crypto market dies.

Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:05:39 AM

for myself I am holding Ethereum because of the possibility of this coin going up.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:11:08 AM

I think any digital currency will do. Just make sure that it will be monitored even though you're eyeing for a very long term. This is to avoid potential loses in case some of those cryptos goes down.

shwetaji

Activity: 134

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:53:39 AM

I have some coins but hard to describe tat which coin are best..From my views all coins should have for 5 years..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: