Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A very very long term Hodling advice  (Read 1155 times)
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:05:09 AM

Hi, I hold a few tokens of varied nature and a few coins. I have setup a few eth addresses for the younger members of my family. I am talking about kids that are less than 3 yr old   Wink So, what would you include in their new accounts, so that they can use it in 15 yrs?
I do not think we can predict exactly how long we can invest and until when kripto will run but I have made savings in real money so that later can be useful for my offspring
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:14:46 AM

Will be many option of coin to choose because now more and more coin come to the market and alot of them has big potential. But in my opinion some coin that will huge in the future is ETH,DASH, XRB, ARK, CMT, VEN, WABI, UTRUST, BITCLAVE.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:40:46 AM

Maybe try a decent index coin like C20?

darkrise

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

Crypto Revo

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:01:41 PM

for myself I am holding Ethereum because of the possibility of this coin going up.

I must agree Eth will only continue to grow unless the whole market crashes. And any coin gaining popularity and marketing for itself users are gonna get introduced to eth !

Open for Rent
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

Hi, I hold a few tokens of varied nature and a few coins. I have setup a few eth addresses for the younger members of my family. I am talking about kids that are less than 3 yr old   Wink So, what would you include in their new accounts, so that they can use it in 15 yrs?
I think it's very difficult now to tell what coin to buy for such a long term. I think the maximum can be talked about for 1-2 years

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:31:30 PM

I will say you should pick first top 5 in coinmarket and the time period involve is really hard to predict but you watch from time to time to see how the trend moves.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:52:06 PM

15 years Is a very long term holdl. Invest in bits and also consider low cap coins with good potential. Some coins won't be relevant in 15years time from now.
yigitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:06:00 PM

I think best option is ethereum because there are many altcoins which have ethereum base. When these project will come true, ethereum will grow rapidly. I am sure we can see ethereum price is 5000$ in 2018.
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:18:57 PM

Try it with Waves and Envion. Waves has huge potential. Its like WAVES, but much easier for people to make token and oter project on their blockchain.
Envion is a new way to mine coins with containers who will be driven to places where electricity is very cheap, like solar plattforms in the desert. They pay everything their mine to the token holders. So after 15 years you will have like over thousands of ethereum Wink
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:26:46 PM

Wow, im impressed with your planning and might just include it in my future goals and of my younger family.

Well, if I were suppose to choose the coins to be used after 15 years from now then I will really keep ETH, SCL, JNT, and IPL tokens/coins with me. I will focus more on SCL which is currently leading the social project and being under final development stages it is getting pumped heavily. Now thats just start of the project and it is suggested that this coin will go to 250 times higher rates in just one year period of time. So you can imagine what can be achieved with it in next 15 years. I am in touch with founder of this coin and he seems to be really nice person and a visionary so I'm sure that social coin is gonna last there forever. So you may wanna choose it in first place. Apart from this, other coins that I mentioned are having the same story so you can count them in. :-)
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:31:49 PM

The best can be bitcoin and ETH. And for other violas you better forget most of them. if you really like them, you should choose the most promising ones. Because most of them will not last long ..
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:43:27 PM

Long long term I can suggest OAX, 0x, Cardano
slovenc92

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

@Viberate. Buy and hold on to it.
Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:58:08 PM

15 years is a very long period of time. During this time, everything will change rapidly. Perhaps the best investment will be gold or real estate. As for crypto, it is necessary to pay attention to coins that have their own blockchain. Great prospects have such coins as Stratis, Eos, Aion, Icon and the like. And of course - the Ethereum.
Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:04:31 PM

I am holding some coins for long long term; these are ethereum, sirinlabs, siacoin, kin and envion. I am planning to hold them 3 - 5 years. I think they will grow day by day. I guess ethereum is the most promising one. But I believe the other ones too. Because  all of them are great projects.

From_Enki_to_Merkur

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:11:56 PM

15 years is a very long period of time. During this time, everything will change rapidly. Perhaps the best investment will be gold or real estate. As for crypto, it is necessary to pay attention to coins that have their own blockchain. Great prospects have such coins as Stratis, Eos, Aion, Icon and the like. And of course - the Ethereum.
I agree with you...i allways say if somebody want coin for long term need to focus on coins-tokens or ICOs that are developing own blockchain, especialy for those which are developing som inovacy which other blockchains do not offer...For example: ethereums inovacy was that started to offer smart contracts based on blockchain - ethereum was first which beginned with it - this is the reason why is now so high....
who knows what kind of innovation will be successfull....there are many projects developing blockchains 3.0- every project try to bring somethiing new: for example quantum proof, decentralized app ...it is really difficult to say which kind of innovation in blockchain will be able to attract big attention of investors and will be considered as blockchain 3.0 .....
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:14:33 PM

The only advice I can give to the holders is hold it as long as you can except you don't need money for personal needs and or any emergency purposes because when the coin pumps, there's big possibilities that it would pump more higher than the previous price. 

Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:17:24 PM

If you're not interested in day trading then holding is the best option you can do like in my case, I have a full-time descent job that could provide my family's daily needs so as of now I don't need more money to cover such expenses except for funding my important projects like house renovation and car repairs.

nevermind321

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:18:14 PM

One of the most difficult things is determination. If you are ensure that you won't either be panic when price goes down 70% and excited when price goes up 500% in few days. Then pick coins / tokens have been adopted in real use case such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO,etc.
Good luck.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:26:17 PM

for this you have to be careful. I would advise you to invest in ethereum and waves. they have many platforms and I think it will be very potential in the future and very good for the long term

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: