Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:21:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest some good coins with low Price  (Read 2458 times)
krisferna

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:12:14 PM

I think, looking for some cheap coins is not a really good way. It's better to look at market cap and analyse the coin potential. If consider these factors, Cardano and Stellar are not bad.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.
You can buy waves or eth and some decent coin.If you want to earn more money first know about trading and crypto market and coin.So i think its time to learn trading and research crypto market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:23:51 PM

In my portfolio i got some Powr , because i'm an electrical engineer and i think it is a respectful project!
I got some Lend too , it was interesting to me , I also like cardano , just too many coins it has as a total supply! Huh

I don't know them, yet I know cardano and I really like it. It's playing for top 5 at the moment and it might be the next big thing for us. Cardano is coming with a great team and they're all nice people to develop business.
lil_jb

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:12:44 AM

if Trx is low then you might wanna check lisk out , the rebrand is a few days away. Lisk core and SDK are getting released later on this year . It has major growth potential considering its unique with having side chains.
TaipanBTC

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:19:28 AM

Until now i hodl Bcn & Doge, the price still low but have a potential to raise up beyond altcoin.
rv.ca6700

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:59:12 AM

I suggest you try PRL. I earned just a cent but at least my money rises up Smiley
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:29:26 PM

You must sacrifice some of your bitcoin to get the coin that will give you a high profit. Also, you need to do it again and again. You have 50% chance of losing so be careful. I suggest you can ripple this coin is potential coin and maybe after few weeks the rice will increase more and after few years of waiting you can earn a lot of profit
lil_jb

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

lisk is a good coin considering it still hasn't put out a working product
meimei99

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:44:52 AM

MTC is one of the best things I've ever seen at Crytopia. MTC is a potential ICO co-processor that can process at fast speeds as well as the ability to apply its technology. You can refer to it at this article: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2971179.0. It's a breakthrough, and what impresses me is the Low fees, Resilient network, Fast Block-chain, Major Project Update, .... They've almost done it all, now they need the help of the community, When there are enough community elements, coin will grow very strong. This is the official link for you to join: "https://marineco.in/ico" . Hope you will join this project
msfiveq

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:38:45 AM

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.

I would like to suggest you a free, but free MTC, MTC, please take a look at my offer. This  is one of the best things I've ever seen at Crytopia. MTC is a potential ICO co-processor that can process at fast speeds as well as the ability to apply its technology. You can refer to it at this article: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2971179.0. It's a breakthrough, and what impresses me is the Low fees, Resilient network, Fast Block-chain, Major Project Update, .... They've almost done it all, now they need the help of the community, When there are enough community elements, coin will grow very strong. This is the official link for you to join: "https://marineco.in/ico" Do not miss that.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1120
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:45:23 AM

The coins such as SXUT or DTC are best to apply with.  I know other coins out there are still in critical price it may up or down.  They are low price but best in future earnings, if you tried to apply any campaign through this kind if coins it may be useful for future use and tend to carry large amount of tokens so if we trade it, it will also the best to experience such uncommon coins that you have.

millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:49:26 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.
I suggest you to buy masternode coin, it seems that most of them are experiencing falling price. Those coin is very good for passive income. Crave is good, or XCPO will also good. XCPO price now is very cheap but now but I heard that its e-commerce marketplace platform will be launched. The price of XCPO now is so tasty.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:41:54 AM

In my portfolio i got some Powr , because i'm an electrical engineer and i think it is a respectful project!
I got some Lend too , it was interesting to me , I also like cardano , just too many coins it has as a total supply! Huh

One coin that caught my eye in your message is Lend. I have high hopes for Lend in becoming a stable and accepted lending platform. Cardano on the other hand is being pumped everywhere by youtube shills and brainwasher channels. I would stay away from this one.

lisk is a good coin considering it still hasn't put out a working product

Lisk is in my stocking list at the moment. I would buy more soon in this dip and then hold it for a few years. Its good coin in my opinion.

Again several factors and sometimes personal opinion matters about what coin to buy and what not to.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:50:30 PM

The coins such as SXUT or DTC are best to apply with.  I know other coins out there are still in critical price it may up or down.  They are low price but best in future earnings, if you tried to apply any campaign through this kind if coins it may be useful for future use and tend to carry large amount of tokens so if we trade it, it will also the best to experience such uncommon coins that you have.
I just can not understand why to sell low-priced coins on the forum, if it is very good to sell on the exchange? Apparently, or something I do not understand, or there are some nuances about which I do not know .
ukstar

Activity: 436
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

In this time most of the coin is very low and dump so you can buy Bitcoin ripple coin because ripple coin is a very low if you have a huge amount of money you can buy this coin.
msthreel

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:32:09 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

If you have little or no capital, MTC is exactly what you need, I hope you will consider.  I'm watching and watching MTC, one of the coolest airdrop I ever expected. Hope it can reach target 1doge.  Let me introduce briefly. .a coin that has disappeared from Coinmarketcap in 2015, when Crytopia has not yet developed. It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. Now they shaing 450000MTC free at https://marineco.in/ico .  Please do not miss this opportunity.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:38:29 PM

Go to the coinmarketcap.com where you can find all the available crypto currencies where you can select the coins based on your criteria and it will be better if you choose top ranked coins but there is no safe coin available to invest.

mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:22:46 PM

My portfolio of cheapest coins are;Ripple,Dogecoin,Qash,Tron and Cardano.I dont trade on these coins i hold for long term and hoping will meet the expectations.I have huge quantity in all i believe my selections is best and my future will be safe.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
msninel

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:23:34 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

My choice is MTC, I'm following this, one of the coolest airdrop I ever expected.  Because MTC is free, you will not worry about prices CO potential and is expected to explode in 2018. There are a lot of interesting things about Marinecoin. You will think I'm joking but actually Marinecoin is great, I got 450000 MTC from Marinecoin and enjoy what I'm thinking of is Marinecoin and what are you waiting for?  They are taking a long time to date to regain the spirit of continued MTC development. They have products on the wallet, improved technology with many breakthroughs such as low fees, trading platform, private wallet, private forum, .... It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. Now they shaing 450000MTC free at https://marineco.in/ico .  Please belive me and joins this ICO. Good luck my friend..
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.
Ripple and Cardano are good to invest because the price is really cheap and it could double its price in a few months if bitcoin will soar high.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: