Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:12:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest some good coins with low Price  (Read 2454 times)
baghodler123

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:51:54 AM

$AIQ for 20-30 sats. Really low price, undervalued GEM under the most radars. No ICO, no premine. I have a bag.
loofers

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

I will suggest NEO and Waves,they are potential coins to hold,not withstanding they nature of they crypto market but they coin will rise and there value are still low.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:06:43 PM

I will suggest ethereum or neo for me this 2 coin has a potential and a very best coin for investing even the price is very cheap now is the time to buy more
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:13:34 PM

You can see the most potential coins in the market because in coinmarketcap you can invest in top most altcoin because definitely, those coins have huge chance to make more money. But you need to hold them for certain period until the market starts recovering.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:46:08 PM

I will suggest NEO and Waves,they are potential coins to hold,not withstanding they nature of they crypto market but they coin will rise and there value are still low.

There are altcoins that are cheaper, and they will give you more profits if you invest in them. Just think about TRON, Ontology, Stellar, IOTA, and Cardano.
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:27:34 PM

If you want to do day trading so all top 20 ranking based on marketcap is very good to trade. But if you want to buy coin for middle or long term investment you have to looking for coin that still undervalued with low market cap but has unique project like DAPS, LINDA, COLX, ECA.  All these coin has cheap price and has potential to keep growth.
Investing in top cents on CMC is very reasonable this time because it's a very safe option because the top 100 coin in CMC has its own community and is growing so well strong growth potential. I am also buying a lot of potential coins such as NEO, BNB, HT.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:44:59 PM

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.
At this point I think that the good coin has pump price and I advise you not to buy and invest in altcoin at the moment, can see that all the coin are turn and fly now Waiting for the next fluctuation of bitcoin prices.

At present, bitcoin prices are going down and down, so the price of altcoin is going to drop sharply, if you buy at this time the loss will be very high and you will be able to lose very heavily if the bitocin price drops strong.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:11:10 PM

You may take a look on PTOY, it is below $1 but it have potential of having huge growth in the future. I've invested this coin since last year and I still holding it right, only I am waiting to have a good market and then sell them off, buy back again when it drops.
sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:44:28 AM

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.
Coinmarketcap is always available and open for your view Smiley Try to look there about the prices and perspectives of every each project that you would choose to invest in. But always look carefully.
Braydean

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:53:20 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

Don't worry man ! I have one to suggest you this project is very promissing because this will have a good uses in near future buy PRIVCY !!! while its cheap in price
Follow this link here.. https://crex24.com
Or visit their website for more information
https://privcy.io
trespiclof

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:54:17 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.
Coinmarketcap is always available and open for your view Smiley Try to look there about the prices and perspectives of every each project that you would choose to invest in. But always look carefully.
I have only noticed Coinmarketcup - And have remembered about exchanger with exchange rate tide to Coinmarket cup -StreamDesk - it is without comission right now
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:57:01 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.
I have only noticed Coinmarketcup - And have remembered about exchanger with exchange rate tide to Coinmarket cup -StreamDesk - it is without comission right now

I exchanged on StreamDesk. Good service. Btw, they launched ICO and have tokens that are not expensive rn. They will rise in price after ICO, for sure
mountain_hacker

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:02:02 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

I exchanged on StreamDesk. Good service. Btw, they launched ICO and have tokens that are not expensive rn. They will rise in price after ICO, for sure
Yeah! I have invested there. It is only ICO which have already lauched the main product!  but they going to grow in someth extremely huge!
Crypto_Bro

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

Yeah! I have invested there. It is only ICO which have already lauched the main product!  but they going to grow in someth extremely huge!

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. They wanna open some other resourses too
Princess04ka

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

Yep, I invested in tokens because they are launching Streamity School. You can upgrade your skills in trading
Crypto_Bro

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:09:19 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

Yep, I invested in tokens because they are launching Streamity School. You can upgrade your skills in trading

And also add your content to earn tokens too.
mountain_hacker

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:10:05 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

yeah! And find your next course for your level Cool Cool Cool Cool
trespiclof

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:13:02 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

their ico offers great bonus
mountain_hacker

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

link please
trespiclof

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

link please

to buy tokens or to get an exchanger?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: