Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:22:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution  (Read 71540 times)
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:37:55 AM

Thanks for the calculator.  So when I run the cpu miner, my cpu gets about 67 H/S on GPU blocks, and 7 H/S on CPU blocks.  Shouldn't it perform better on the cpu blocks?
OvErLoDe1

Activity: 230
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:30:06 AM

Thanks for the calculator.  So when I run the cpu miner, my cpu gets about 67 H/S on GPU blocks, and 7 H/S on CPU blocks.  Shouldn't it perform better on the cpu blocks?

No because the algorithm changes to a more demanding one on memory, you will always see lower hash rates on a CPU block

DERO
(https://dero-node-overlode.mysrv.cloud/dero-mining-pool)
DERO Community Pools
ConcertBil

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:09:13 AM

I mine over hour (2 h/s CPU, experimental), but I have no shares

ConcertBil

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:51:48 AM

What is historical shares?

Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:19:21 AM

it might take time in order to submit a share, especially with low hash power and it depends on the pool you mine as well.
for low power cpu the best choice is aro.cool

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
ConcertBil

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:32:09 AM

it might take time in order to submit a share, especially with low hash power and it depends on the pool you mine as well.

On aro.cool last won block 45919, what does it mean?

ConcertBil

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:10:35 AM

Quick Code Review and issues:

1.Telegram?

Type your direct Telegram account

2.No framework / No MVC / No .htaccess etc

Idea is great! And it is a great quick start!

It is time to start refactoring and we have a problem:

Routes like /mine.php are already in use by other nodes and clients  Sad

So for by backward compatibility we will have quirks here.

BTW it is not only PHP coin, it is coin based on HTTP protocol, so we can develop services based on NodeJS, Django, Go, etc

3.Not enough documentations how does it works

Type algorithms somewhere

4.Directly including config.php - bad way

config files should be in .gitignore file

5.And many more

It is quick code review, can do better. Donate.

My Telegram: @vvmspace

My WhatsApp: +79530011203

Donate for more Code Review and contributions:

iumf9ADadSYULPJE8t9UWyFs56SY53F3QN48hG6boMHxnvhmoXy5PnaqKxwhGNukceXLStPhQurG868 ULMArg1M

Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:26:14 AM

On aro.cool last won block 45919, what does it mean?

it means that the last block that the pool found was 45919

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:46:59 AM

bump for visibility

This is actually getting tiresome now. The constant accusations that we did nothing for a long time. The constant accusations that the algo was "abused".

Jesus, the entire code had to be written by mainly ONE person to accommodate the new mining algo, it then had to be tested, and even then, we still ran into problems, all in an effort to keep people like you happy. Mercatox having the wallet in maintenance for a month WAS NOT our fault, we assisted them in every way we could to get their node up and running properly.

If it makes you feel any better I had ARO invested, my friends did, a lot of people did, but you seem to be the only one kicking up a huge fuss and relentlessly accusing us of doing nothing.

I do have a lot of respect for your opinions Airline, but honestly, this is becoming childish now.

We knew about the whales, there was one big whale, and if he paid for his services, then how on earth can we be blamed for allowing someone to do that, instead of NOT keeping with decentralisation and banning his ip's or freezing his wallet?

To this day there is NO PROOF that this whale gained his hashing power illegally, and honestly, if he really has "controlled" the value of ARO for so long as you claim, then he really hasn't controlled it that well and his hashing power, whether gained illegally or legally has only served to lose him a SHIT TON of money.

I admire your efforts to expose scam coins in your other posts, but your relentless accusations about us as a team are becoming an obsession. The huge whales have been dealt with in the new mining system. "zean", the community member that has donated funds of his own has been vilified relentlessly, it's become a witch hunt, someone else to blame for your loss of investment.

There is not one single factor you can blame, I was personally involved in the discussions about how to tackle miners who controlled a large proportion of the network, and yes, maybe in your opinion it took longer than you wanted it to, but it took as long as it did and there is NOTHING we can do about that now. We all have real jobs, real shit we have to deal with on a daily basis, as well as keep the community happy, a balancing act that not everyone is going to be happy with.

There is a lot of exciting things planned with ARO, and hopefully this whole fiasco can be put behind us and you will see 1k sats again, hopefully then you will be glad you invested in ARO.

Until then, and until these new features are released, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING we can do about past happenings.

With regards to us knowing about the cloud miners, yes we did know about it, but struggled to come up with a solution that was fair and in the best interests of the community. We believe we did come up with that solution, and yes, we will be criticised for the time taken to implement that solution, but it wasn't something that we came to lightly.

Just quoting an earlier statement. The several months of delay to update the limitation wasn't due to lack of personnel to code rather the devs just waited till the price was in the gutter to take action. Regardless of how childish i might sound to you, i keep using monero as a valid example. If monero dev didn't have the initiative to change the algo before the consumer asic arrived, i could only imagine what the price of monero will currently be. But since they understood that they had to protect their investors, they made an immediate effort to switch the algo. I will keep repeating that if Aro dev had financial investment into the coin and it wasn't all gain for them, they wouldn't have sat around taking as long as they wanted while they watch their finance dwindle to nothing before taking action. No one asked for the miner's ip to be blocked nor his wallet frozen, rather an immediate update to limit his impact on controlling over 50 percent of the hashrate in a supposedly decentralized project would have sufficed

As for my cont posting, a new investor needs to be kept aware that there is a malicious acct with about 2 million coins waiting to dump this project, also they need to be made aware that their is an individual who utilized the algo limitations and owns enough coin to manipulate the price for awhile. They also need to be made aware that this player never had a vested interest in positively impacting the coin's price but has been seriously dumping it since he got into the play.
 Thus my bewilderment with you stating that he hasn't controlled his hashing power well cos he has lost a shit ton of money. The guy made it obvious from the beginning that he wasn't interested in positively impacting the price, yet he was given enough time to dump, bank and acquire enough coin to have monopoly on controlling the coin's value for a long time. So i post to make sure a new investors has all the info before making a decision to invest cos left up to most, they just shill without providing the full picture, and anyone that dare speak on it, is labelled a fud.

Like i said in our earlier post, always respected the help you gave on the forum and this is not in any way mean't as an attack on you rather its me providing a counter opinion to the derivative.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

bump for being a cuck

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
OvErLoDe1

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:04:46 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 07:39:30 PM by OvErLoDe1

Just quoting an earlier statement. The several months of delay to update the limitation wasn't due to lack of personnel to code rather the devs just waited till the price was in the gutter to take action.

Another BS accusation, come on seriously, you're getting nowhere with this.

Go back to concentrating on SCAM coins, and not blaming us for "doing nothing".

Algo wasn't abused, no proof that whales acquired hashing power illegally, wasn't "several months" before we did anything, and yes, coding was a lack of personnel, which is done by one or two people AT MOST!

Stop with the bs accusations already that actually no one seems to give a flying **** about anyway because everyone else knows how hard we work.

It seems like you enjoy quoting what I have said to bump this thread, so please quote this - "Provide proof please"

DERO
DERO Community Pools
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 01:34:59 AM

Just quoting an earlier statement. The several months of delay to update the limitation wasn't due to lack of personnel to code rather the devs just waited till the price was in the gutter to take action.

Another BS accusation, come on seriously, you're getting nowhere with this.

Go back to concentrating on SCAM coins, and not blaming us for "doing nothing".

Algo wasn't abused, no proof that whales acquired hashing power illegally, wasn't "several months" before we did anything, and yes, coding was a lack of personnel, which is done by one or two people AT MOST!

Stop with the bs accusations already that actually no one seems to give a flying **** about anyway because everyone else knows how hard we work.

It seems like you enjoy quoting what I have said to bump this thread, so please quote this - "Provide proof please"
[/quote]

With regards to us knowing about the cloud miners, yes we did know about it, but struggled to come up with a solution that was fair and in the best interests of the community. We believe we did come up with that solution, and yes, we will be criticised for the time taken to implement that solution, but it wasn't something that we came to lightly.

If there was no issue with the algo then why was it finally updated after the coin was done crashing. As the statement from above proves it wasn't an issue with personnel, rather its one of those bs gold dust on a piece of shit to hide the fact that its a piece of shit comment. The admin was aware of this manipulation of algo limitation for several months and did nothing to protect his investors interest. I will keep referring to monero dev choosing to do nothing to protect their investors interest with the release of the consumer asic miners.
 Again in any sector this guys will be investigated for collusion. As for my bs accusation as you would like to call it, its not meant for you but rather directed at those researching the project. Just want to make sure the negative stuff is also represented on the forefront so they have all the info.

If i was interested in buying this coin i will appreciate if the history was in the forefront, so i would be aware of the characters of individual leading the coin.
 I also would be glad if info related to the fact that a malicious acct currently holds 2 millions coins and is ready to dump at any time is on the forefront.
 Also would appreciate knowing that an individual who has a hx of negatively impacting the value is the current leader on the volume board and this was giving the time to accumulate and destroy the coin value due to inaction from the dev.

So yeah freedom of speech, something i saw you yelling to someone about on discord. By the way funny you will ban someone for not sugarcoating the bs about devs actions or rather lack of action under the guise that its disruptive on discord but have the nerve to use freedom of speech to support an individual heavily promoting an unknown exchange on discord especially after the fallout with octaex.

Anyway, like i have mentioned before if you have an issue with my post on this thread, then its obviously not mean't for you and you can easily block my account so you don't have to see my post anymore. Take care.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
erdnapa

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:38:57 AM

If there was no issue with the algo then why was it finally updated[...]
Same algo is still in use.
ConcertBil

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 02:47:18 AM

For great regular donations I can start recontribution:

iumf9ADadSYULPJE8t9UWyFs56SY53F3QN48hG6boMHxnvhmoXy5PnaqKxwhGNukceXLStPhQurG868 ULMArg1M

OvErLoDe1

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 06:56:00 AM

DERO
DERO Community Pools
OvErLoDe1

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:03:16 AM

If there was no issue with the algo then why was it finally updated after the coin was done crashing. As the statement from above proves it wasn't an issue with personnel, rather its one of those bs gold dust on a piece of shit to hide the fact that its a piece of shit comment. The admin was aware of this manipulation of algo limitation for several months and did nothing to protect his investors interest. I will keep referring to monero dev choosing to do nothing to protect their investors interest with the release of the consumer asic miners.
 Again in any sector this guys will be investigated for collusion. As for my bs accusation as you would like to call it, its not meant for you but rather directed at those researching the project. Just want to make sure the negative stuff is also represented on the forefront so they have all the info.

If i was interested in buying this coin i will appreciate if the history was in the forefront, so i would be aware of the characters of individual leading the coin.
 I also would be glad if info related to the fact that a malicious acct currently holds 2 millions coins and is ready to dump at any time is on the forefront.
 Also would appreciate knowing that an individual who has a hx of negatively impacting the value is the current leader on the volume board and this was giving the time to accumulate and destroy the coin value due to inaction from the dev.

So yeah freedom of speech, something i saw you yelling to someone about on discord. By the way funny you will ban someone for not sugarcoating the bs about devs actions or rather lack of action under the guise that its disruptive on discord but have the nerve to use freedom of speech to support an individual heavily promoting an unknown exchange on discord especially after the fallout with octaex.

Anyway, like i have mentioned before if you have an issue with my post on this thread, then its obviously not mean't for you and you can easily block my account so you don't have to see my post anymore. Take care.

Oh please, your cloak and dagger tactics are just annoying. You still have not provided any proof of your accusations, unlike all your other very in depth scam exposures.

Not saying you are accusing us of a scam, but your "abuse of algo limitations" repeated statement is utter BS, there was no PROVEN abuse, just someone with large hash rate gaining a lot of coins. Should all ASIC's be banned from algo's? It's one and the same.

And you know jack **** about who does what in our team but I don't appreciate being insinuated to be a liar when I say there are 1 or 2 people AT MOST coding for ARO, so please, don't start with your veiled insults.

Yes, I believe in freedom of speech, but I also firmly believe in harassment, something you are doing because YOU believe your own false allegations!

Oh, and I have only ever banned someone on Discord for spamming other coins.

Once again -

1. There was no "abuse of algo limitation" just some whales with high hash rate. Could you please clarify HOW the algo was "abused"?

2. We did not take several months before we took action, that, to be honest we didn't HAVE to take

3. One or two people write the code for ARO, we don't have a Microsoft-like structure here

4. You are harassing, rude, ignorant and unwilling to accept explanations

5. Your "proof" proves nothing

Think what you will about how we acted, I am so glad you feel it's such a simple thing to deal with in such a volatile world.

DERO
DERO Community Pools
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:02:08 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 08:21:31 AM by Islapdonkey

I always find it funny how irritated become when you expose the truth to them. Anyway, i have said this several times but you always intentionally act like you can't understand me, but no one ever asked you guys to ban any account or block any wallet like you always imply, rather a proactive attempt from you guys to protect the interest of your investors like monero did when they knew an asic that would have destroyed the value of the their coin was imminent would have been fine. However, the dev choose to do nothing for months while the coin fell from a stable 1k sat to lower 200 sats before implementing any action. Am not sure what proof you need with that, the constant initial request to act and protect interest from several account is littered all over discord.

As for the malicious acct with 2 million coins waiting to dump, i think the proof is there for all to see, which by the way, was a result of you guys excessively promoting an unknown exchange then claiming zero responsibility when they pulled an exit scam and stole a lot of ppl's money. Same as you on discord berating some individual cos he was trying to prevent a similar occurrence with an unknown exchange

As for proof that a lone acct is primarily responsible for dumping the coin's price and costing earlier investors fortune, or that the aforementioned individual was given enough time to accrue so much coin that he can control the value of the coin for long time, the proof is also all over discord. this individual addresses is well documented on the forum and was whom the members were requesting that step be taken to limit his exploiting of the algo limitation.

So am not blaming anyone of scam, i never mentioned it in on any of my post related to this project. Rather am just highlighting the negligent practices that seem suspicion to me. My comments that the dev would be investigated for collusion in any other platform is related to the lack of action when they obviously knew something was astray. If their personal fund was involved, they would have taken immediate action, so even though i have no proof to support that they were involved in milking the pot, in any other platform with financial detective, this guys will definitely be investigated for collusion even if they are innocent.

Like i already mentioned, rather than blow a fuse cos my words sting, you can just block my account and you don't have to see my post anymore.

This is not discord where you guys can easily ban anyone cos they not queefing rainbow in a shit storm just to stay positive and regardless of how irritated you might be, its nothing compared to how the early investors you intentionally let down and cost several thousands might feel. So i know its easy for you to just comment that we should just forget about the past and look towards the future, but the past does dictate some faction of that future and ppl should be kept abreast on the negative actions so far.

So again, since this is not discord where you can weld the power of silencing me, you still have the power to block my acct so you don't have to read my comments. but best believe i intend to keep this info in the forefront. thanks and take care.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
OvErLoDe1

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:32:39 AM

I always find it funny how irritated become when you expose the truth to them. Anyway, i have said this several times but you always intentionally act like you can't understand me, but no one ever asked you guys to ban any account or block any wallet like you always imply, rather a proactive attempt from you guys to protect the interest of your investors like monero did when they knew an asic that would have destroyed the value of the their coin was imminent would have been fine. However, the dev choose to do nothing for months while the coin fell from a stable 1k sat to lower 200 sats before implementing any action. Am not sure what proof you need with that, the constant initial request to act and protect interest from several account is littered all over discord.

As for the malicious acct with 2 million coins waiting to dump, i think the proof is there for all to see, which by the way, was a result of you guys excessively promoting an unknown exchange then claiming zero responsibility when they pulled an exit scam and stole a lot of ppl's money. Same as you on discord berating some individual cos he was trying to prevent a similar occurrence with an unknown exchange

As for proof that a lone acct is primarily responsible for dumping the coin's price and costing earlier investors fortune, or that the aforementioned individual was given enough time to accrue so much coin that he can control the value of the coin for long time, the proof is also all over discord. this individual addresses is well documented on the forum and was whom the members were requesting that step be taken to limit his exploiting of the algo limitation.

So am not blaming anyone of scam, i never mentioned it in on any of my post related to this project. Rather am just highlighting the negligent practices that seem suspicion to me. My comments that the dev would be investigated for collusion in any other platform is related to the lack of action when they obviously knew something was astray. If their personal fund was involved, they would have taken immediate action, so even though i have no proof to support that they were involved in milking the pot, in any other platform with financial detective, this guys will definitely be investigated for collusion even if they are innocent.

Like i already mentioned, rather than blow a fuse cos my words sting, you can just block my account and you don't have to see my post anymore.

This is not discord where you guys can easily ban anyone cos they not queefing rainbow in a shit storm just to stay positive and regardless of how irritated you might be, its nothing compared to how the early investors you intentionally let down and cost several thousands might feel. So i know its easy for you to just comment that we should just forget about the past and look towards the future, but the past does dictate some faction of that future and ppl should be kept abreast on the negative actions so far.

So again, since this is not discord where you can weld the power of silencing me, you still have the power to block my acct so you don't have to read my comments. but best believe i intend to keep this info in the forefront. thanks and take care.

I am not "blowing a fuse" Airline, I am disappointed. Disappointed that you keep making these false accusations, keep saying we did nothing for months, keep saying that the algo was abused, keep saying my words are not true, blah blah blah.

You are basically calling me a liar.

You are actually saying "As for the malicious acct with 2 million coins waiting to dump," - "which by the way, was a result of you guys excessively promoting an unknown exchange" - wow, so you blame the OctaEx scam on us because we used an exchange that was "unknown". Oh dear.......

"Knew something was astray" - what because people were able to use cloud platforms to mine a CPU coin? Happens with them all.

"did nothing for months" - wasn't months, and we did do something, and 1-2 people had to completely re-write the code to support a completely new algo switching mechanism.

"intentionally let down the early investors" - wow, what so we intentionally made OctaEx scam us and other coins?

"would have taken immediate action" - again, a ridiculous statement, we were asked to ban the cloud ip's, which we would not do, we implemented penalties for cloud miners on aro.cool, we asked the community their opinion, we discussed it ourselves within the dev group, then we had to make that decision, code the new algo switching mechanism, test it, roll it out, bug fixes etc etc

Any sane and rational person would understand the dilemma's and sheer workload that would be involved in what we did, you Airline, do not seem to have a rational view on ANYTHING!

You're accusations are actually bordering on libellous,

DERO
DERO Community Pools
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:28:31 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 09:38:44 AM by Islapdonkey

i will keep repeating that all investors wanted was a proactive approach similar to what monero admins did. My question is if their was no issue with the previous algo and there was no indication that their was limitation issues that was been abused, then why was the last update released. And do you think you and the dev would have taken that long deciding on how to proceed with the the matter if you or the dev actually had funds invested when the coin stabilized at 1k, or would you have kept on chilling on a decison while you watch your investment squander from from a solid 1k stability to lower 200 sat. To make matters worse the individual responsible has also accumulated enough coins to control the value for a really long time.

As for octaex, you guys might not be directly responsible but i can't imagine how many poor souls where lead to that exchange from the shilling of an unknown exchange from the admin staff to head on over there to trade. i mean it was listed all over the announcement page, a constant topic on discord and this forum. Just the same way you were berating someone on discord for trying to protect investors from some unknown exchange, and you claiming that it was the individual's freedom of speech to promote whatever exchange they want, am sure if that ends up been a scam exchange too, you will claim zero responsibility, even though the attempt could have been nipped before it became a problem.

As for my comment about something astray, it does become a problem when you tout a decentralized platform and its obvious that one acct is in control of over 50% of the hashrate, in such an instance an immediate action is needed to neutralize the act that cos it goes against everything this sphere was created for.

As for my comment about letting early investors down, am quite sure that your disappointment about my few comments is nothing compared to how an individual who invested in this coin when it had achieved a solid stability at 1k felt to watch their investment squander to the lower 200 sats due to inaction from the the devs part. So again if you need a model to see were the team went wrong with relation to that, then view the monero's dev's action to protect their investors. Its funny how i have repeated that monero line for awhile now and you always comfortably ignore it cos you know its hits it right on the spot.

As i have stated already if you are so disappointment by my comments, you can block me so you don't have to see it anymore but best believe i plan to keep ppl aware of all the facets related to the coin, not just the happy go lucky rainbow colored bs shills.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
OvErLoDe1

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:54:39 AM

i will keep repeating that all investors wanted was a proactive approach similar to what monero admins did. My question is if their was no issue with the previous algo and there was no indication that their was limitation issues that was been abused, then why was the last update released. And do you think you and the dev would have taken that long deciding on how to proceed with the the matter if you or the dev actually had funds invested when the coin stabilized at 1k, or would you have kept on chilling on a decison while you watch your investment squander from from a solid 1k stability to lower 200 sat. To make matters worse the individual responsible has also accumulated enough coins to control the value for a really long time.

As for octaex, you guys might not be directly responsible but i can't imagine how many poor souls where lead to that exchange from the shilling of an unknown exchange from the admin staff to head on over there to trade. i mean it was listed all over the announcement page, a constant topic on discord and this forum. Just the same way you were berating someone on discord for trying to protect investors from some unknown exchange, and you claiming that it was the individual's freedom of speech to promote whatever exchange they want, am sure if that ends up been a scam exchange too, you will claim zero responsibility, even though the attempt could have been nipped before it became a problem.

As for my comment about something astray, it does become a problem when you tout a decentralized platform and its obvious that one acct is in control of over 50% of the hashrate, in such an instance an immediate action is needed to neutralize the act that cos it goes against everything this sphere was created for.

As for my comment about letting early investors down, am quite sure that your disappointment about my few comments is nothing compared to how an individual who invested in this coin when it had achieved a solid stability at 1k felt to watch their investment squander to the lower 200 sats due to inaction from the the devs part. So again if you need a model to see were the team went wrong with relation to that, then view the monero's dev's action to protect their investors. Its funny how i have repeated that monero line for awhile now and you always comfortably ignore it cos you know its hits it right on the spot.

As i have stated already if you are so disappointment by my comments, you can block me so you don't have to see it anymore but best believe i plan to keep ppl aware of all the facets related to the coin, not just the happy go lucky rainbow colored bs shills.

Your "facts" are your unproven accusations, all unfounded and spun by yourself.

Enough said

DERO
DERO Community Pools
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: